Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (554835 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nolevel666: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
malvisguy212:
it cost you to believe. but it doesn't cost you to disbelief. this is the philosophy human hold from the beginning. they want an easy way.

even the road to success is very rough.

broad is the way, many will go in there. narrow is the way that lead to death.

Have people not been dying?

What has your dead god done about it

Go and study criminology and ask yourself if your dead god even has eyes for him/it to allow bad people get away with their evil
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by macodollar: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
macodollar:
We sale all manner of spiritual materials in Lagos. Some of the products include:-

Spiritual Oils
Spiritual Perfumes
Spiritual Soaps
Different Incense
All colors of candles
Sea Salt
Spiritual Waters
Etc

And we also have African Religious materials e.g:-

Different Animals,
native eggs,
native kolanut,
alligator peppe,
Nzu, Edo,
Fertility leaf (ogirisi)
Day old chick (ụbụrụ)
Chameleon
Native pots
Incense burners
Etc

Just give us a call for all your spiritual needs

0813 352 8010
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Maynman: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2023
LordReed:
@Maynmann

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvsjMuHkGBc
You just keep blessing me with this informations, thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sportivation(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
SAD! Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's last message before he died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M5wLFyKYWo
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sportivation(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
See How Mummy Eno, NSPPDIANS Celebrated Pastor Jerry on his Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_lw00lRG28
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2023
Watching Wakanda Forever and I love this question: What construct does you mind create...does it offer you comfort or torment?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nolevel666:

Have people not been dying?

What has your dead god done about it

Go and study criminology and ask yourself if your dead god even has eyes for him/it to allow bad people get away with their evil

If you were not stupid you would also know that it is also part of criminology to use a criminal to catch all hidden criminals like you!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
LordReed:
Watching Wakanda Forever and I love this question: What construct does you mind create...does it offer you comfort or torment?

Comforts or torments still come long after you have finished daydreaming.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nolevel666: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If you were not stupid you would also know that it is also part of criminology to use a criminal to catch all hidden criminals like you!

Funny
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2023
cc:
LordReed & others

Abeg we don enter mber month, Xmax is close.. I think there should be a programe/event/seminar where nigerian atheists can meet each other during Xmas or new year holiday.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
cc:
LordReed & others

Abeg we don enter mber month, Xmax is close.. I think there should be a programe/event/seminar where nigerian atheists can meet each other during Xmas or new year holiday.

I am always down for a party. I'm in Abuja if anybody wants to get together and organise one.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Maynman: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2023
LordReed:

I am always down for a party. I'm in Abuja if anybody wants to get together and organise one.
You on that secular whatsapp group?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2023
Maynman:

You on that secular whatsapp group?

Nope. Who is organising it?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Maynman: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2023
LordReed:

Nope. Who is organise it?
I was on it before but I lost my phone so I can't get them again, I am looking for the link back.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by WarCat: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2023
Watch this gospel video if you want to receive God's Free Gift of Everlasting Life and be 100% sure of going to Heaven. It is very easy to be saved from hell fire, so do not miss out on God's free gift of salvation. Gospel means good news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA5OLBO9MKQ
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Chizigreat(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
With This Formula You Will Become Great.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R7Cir9W7MM?si=p0JEQkNc6f0-LYMW
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by bejeria101(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
LordReed:

Oga you forget 1st September again grin grin grin
Me I no dey forget February 8th o cheesy grin grin

Party loading
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
bejeria101:

Oga you forget 1st September again grin grin grin
Me I no dey forget February 8th o cheesy grin grin

Party loading

Bros biko maṣe binu.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by A001: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
LordReed:

Bros biko maṣe binu.
Where you learn Yoruba? Lols
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
A001:

Where you learn Yoruba? Lols

Google Translate.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by A001: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
LordReed:

Google Translate.
Okay
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
A001:

Okay

Wait o are you asking because I mixed igbo with yoruba?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by A001: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
LordReed:

Wait o are you asking because I mixed igbo with yoruba?
No, because I know you're an Igbo guy. So, I was surprised to see you speak Yoruba.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
A001:

No, because I know you're an Igbo guy. So, I was surprised to see you speak Yoruba.

LoLz. I am not Igbo.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by A001: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. I am not Igbo.
Lols, are you serious? I've always thought you were Igbo in close to 15 years I've known you here. What tribe then?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
A001:

Lols, are you serious? I've always thought you were Igbo in close to 15 years I've known you here. What tribe then?

Guess.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by A001: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
LordReed:

Guess.
I don't know o. Over the years, I've always thought you were Igbo. But now that I think about it, I can't really remember where that idea came from sef
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2023
A001:

I don't know o. Over the years, I've always thought you were Igbo. But now that I think about it, I can't really remember where that idea came from sef

I'm Edo.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by A001: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2023
LordReed:

I'm Edo.
Okay
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Chizigreat(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
What You Must Do To Overcome Difficult Times.

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApZVYu2LRso?si=MT9h-nOxBOExPdXb

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.