Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (560655 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:

selbstverständlich spreche ich Deutsch. Du auch?

Ich kann verstehen was ich lese od höre aber mit sprechen und schreibe habe ich Problemen cheesy.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2016
Reyginus:
A religionist is threatened when scientific advancement points to an error in his beliefs and the atheist is threatened when a religious idea is said to be true, say a miracle. He is scared of testing it or it turning to be true.
Most of us may feel the threat. The difference then is how we act or react in response to it.

It is my opinion, criticism and questions should be welcome. I don't feel it as a threat at all. I see in them, an opportunity to advance, to improve. If all my dear belief are proven wrong, it would be a glad day. It is indeed a chance for me to have a greater and truer picture of reality.

So I can understand that people may fear contradiction. However, I absolutely can't comprehend how such unease may lead to dictatorial decisions. There is word: Tolerance. It is great word.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Just a question.

Can a Christian be banned for calling Satanists evil? Can a Christian be banned for wishing a Satanist death and all manner of horror? Christianity and Islam seem to have special privileges on this forum. iT is what iT is.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:
Ich kann verstehen was ich lese od höre aber mit sprechen und schreibe habe ich Problemen cheesy.
Du wirkt auf mich schon gut zu sein. Anscheinend brauchst du nur die Sprache zu erleben, vermutlich indem du dich mit nativ oder fortgeschrittene Sprecher unterhältst.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
LoJ:

Most of us may feel the threat. The difference then is how we act or react in response to it.

It is my opinion, criticism and questions should be welcome. I don't feel it as a threat at all. I see in them, an opportunity to advance, to improve. If all my dear belief are proven wrong, it would be a glad day. It is indeed a chance for me to have a greater and truer picture of reality.

So I can understand that people may fear contradiction. However, I absolutely can't comprehend how such unease may lead to dictatorial decisions. There is word: Tolerance. It is great word.
Yeah. If you go back and read how Seun ran this place at the early stages and now you would see the huge divide.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:
Just a question.

Can a Christian be banned for calling Satanists evil? Can a Christian be banned for wishing a Satanist death and all manner of horror? Christianity and Islam seem to have special privileges on this forum. iT is what iT is.
It shouldn't be so. None should be banned for calling each other evil. The ban should come only when threat to life and peaceful existence is threatened. But then you'd have to define what constitutes threat and peaceful existence.

You can say I am evil but then you cannot say I want to kill you or you will kill me. You can call me a fool but you shouldn't say fools need to be killed. Trying to examine who the fool really is or who is evil before considering banning the abuser would be tiresome and philosophically deep, though that's the best thing to do.

So, the closest would be to look at the threat the said fool or evil man poses with his or her utterance. If life threatening he should be banned and the accuser praised but if his utterance do not really pose any threat to existence then the accuser should be penalized while the abused hailed for pointing out the error.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeekingHim:
Hello. It's LoJ. I had to use this other Moniker, since I could not post with the other one.

It seems I have been banned. I accept the decision, but I would like to know why, and which are the rules I (possibly) broke.

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala and the mods, Kindly indicate to me the wrong I made. I'm objective enough to acknowledge my wrongdoings and apologize.

The Post I made that was hidden, was a simple answer answer to Tufanja in german.

Thank you in advance.
Go to your profile. You should see a message or text showing why you were banned. it could also be anti-spam bot.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by SeekingHim: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
I saw none. I looked everywhere, and saw none. Let me check it again.
musKeeto:

Go to your profile. You should see a message or text showing why you were banned. it could also be anti-spam bot.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol. Please what's 'Was' doing in German Language?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeekingHim:
I saw none. I looked everywhere, and saw none. Let me check it again.
It only shows if you are logged in to that account.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Not sure if it has the same meaning, but I've heard English borrowed a lot of words from other European languages. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by SeekingHim: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:

It only shows if you are logged in to that account.
I checked while logged into that account. Let me try again.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeekingHim:

I checked while logged into that account. Let me try again.
Hmm...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by SeekingHim: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:

Hmm...
I went to check again, nothing. No message, no explanation. However, I can neither reply, nor like any post.

Is there not a Thread for complaints and enquiries?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:

Not sure if it has the same meaning, but I've heard English borrowed a lot of words from other European languages. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You are right. I know it's not the same thing. English is a language without Logic.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by SeekingHim: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:

Reyginus, was in German is somehow the equivalent of what in english. and Yes German Greek and latin had a lot of influence on the English language. It is very obvious to those who speak those languages.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeekingHim:

Reyginus, was in German is somehow the equivalent of what in english. and Yes German Greek and latin had a lot of influence on the English language. It is very obvious to those who speak those languages.
Wow! That's cool. Of course I know the English didn't create any writing system.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeekingHim:
Hello. It's LoJ. I had to use this other Moniker, since I could not post with the other one.

It seems I have been banned. I accept the decision, but I would like to know why, and which are the rules I (possibly) broke.

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala and the mods, Kindly indicate to me the wrong I made. I'm objective enough to acknowledge my wrongdoings and apologize.

The Post I made that was hidden, was a simple answer to Tufanja in german.

Thank you in advance.

Oh dear... I hope to find you rehabilitated when I am back from my shift tonight. kiss

#seems NL is becoming a police state cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Reyginus:

Dont know, is it wrong? cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

Dont know, is it wrong? cheesy
No. I'm just curious.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by An0nimus: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. I'm a barca fan. For more than a decade now.

Lol no wonder. Barcelona is class so though we had a solid game plan, I knew all they needed to strike was the slightest chance.

Unfortunately, My boys were busy throwing their chances away at the other end of the field. Win or lose, still a gunner.

Jackbizzle, couldn't skip the footie gist mate. Your thread is great by the way. I'll recommend it for thread of the year by December. I hear Seun now gives gold plated plaques tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nihilist:

For Chics, Sweden.

The chics there are just pure filth. And I don't think I ever saw an ugly Swede...and they seem to love Blacks.

For Culture, Italy...Florence in particular.
Absolutely loved it there.

For partying, Shagaluf Magaluf in Spain or Ayia Napa in Cyprus are unbeatable for packed clubs, cheap booze, great music and STDs are optional

Prague and Berlin are also good options, but I've only been on stag dos, so I don't know what the solo waka is like.

I've heard Paris is also pretty bumping...

Kai!

See experienced professional. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awon fuckaholic boys! grin

JackBizzle, my only addition to this is that avoid France.

The people are rude and it is hard to find a hot girl. You will have to see like 30 girls before you find one hot one.

Hit Romania, Serbia, Czech Republic and Poland and you will see hot girls that don't even have a clue how hot they are and will be giving you all the signals. You will never want to hit on a Nigerian girl again in your life after the experience.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Muskeeto grin grin

seems like the mods here are still just as unjust as before

Is HBG still a mod here sef? That looks like her pms influenced work

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:
a moderator banned sonOfLucifer for "How can I trust a God that 3 nails killed? Even 50 Cent took 9 bullets. " insulting a religion. violation of rule 2. Ban expires at March 01, 2016 at 02:47:54 PM.

lol.

Some of the bans are worse than trolling. Which kind of mod handed out such a ridiculous ban? lol nairaland is going gaga
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
musKeeto:

Will trade you Rooney for Ozil and Sanchez. You already got Welbeck grin

True. Giroud is a poor man's Benzema. Not saying Benzema is any good though. Yet to hit the heights he reached while playing for Lyon. Mertersacker slow old giant that can't jump.

Yet to figure out why he's still on the first team. Says a lot about the quality of options Wenger has at his disposal.

Lol. Walcott has had 'potential' since WC' 06.

Both Arsenal and man utd need restructuring.....or maybe one of those mfm prayer warrior's prayers.

grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sagamite:

Kai!

See experienced professional. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awon fuckaholic boys! grin

JackBizzle, my only addition to this is that avoid France.

The people are rude and it is hard to find a hot girl. You will have to see like 30 girls before you find one hot one.

Hit Romania, Serbia, Czech Republic and Poland and you will see hot girls that don't even have a clue how hot they are and will be giving you all the signals. You will never want to hit on a Nigerian girl again in your life after the experience.

Sagamighty, I knew you wouldnt fail me. Thanks for the travel info

I've been hearing good stuff about /czech republic too. I had a girl in my class from there- tall blonde and beautiful....they are very open people.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

Every time I put JackBizzle checkmate he keeps silent or changes topic.
He understands that as a sheep you better sit silent when they are shearing you :-).

kiss

grin grin grin

I see that you're having fun with others. So feel free.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
FTBOY:
hahaha! grin grin but you didn't mention ozil and sanchez.....those two are quality players

At most, we got 4-5 quality players
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tufanja:

So why cant Reyginus change club for once when you can change girls like clothes?

I see. Is that why you dont like me? You think i'm a player?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
An0nimus:

Lol no wonder. Barcelona is class so though we had a solid game plan, I knew all they needed to strike was the slightest chance.

Unfortunately, My boys were busy throwing their chances away at the other end of the field. Win or lose, still a gunner.

Jackbizzle, couldn't skip the footie gist mate. Your thread is great by the way. I'll recommend it for thread of the year by December. I hear Seun now gives gold plated plaques tongue

grin grin grin

Nice one, Anoni
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

I see. Is that why you dont like me? You think i'm a player?

What makes you think I dont like you? I have always been kind to you, which cannot be said about you towards me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.