Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (64990 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
@lordmayor4
Please do you have any other info concerning the current fees for the change of names thing and how long it takes? I will really appreciate it if you can drop more info cause I need to plan well as per hotel budget as I don't know anybody there.
Thanks
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
tochimas: @lordmayor4
Please do you have any other info concerning the current fees for the change of names thing and how long it takes? I will really appreciate it if you can drop more info cause I need to plan well as per hotel budget as I don't know anybody there.
Thanks

I will check and confirm and get back to you.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by misterditto: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Hi everyone, i really appreciate nairaland because the site have been my guide in past years.I reside in UAE with my valid residence permit...but i want to change my age on my E-Passport,i felt guilty anytime i thought of it...I am ready to correct my mistake ASAP.Please help me if you have any info on how i can go about it and the cost...
Thanks
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2014
misterditto: Hi everyone, i really appreciate nairaland because the site have been my guide in past years.I reside in UAE with my valid residence permit...but i want to change my age on my E-Passport,i felt guilty anytime i thought of it...I am ready to correct my mistake ASAP.Please help me if you have any info on how i can go about it and the cost...
Thanks

If you are in uae, u need to come down to abuja cos it's only the uk, Italian and some ue embassies can do that now! Anyother countries must visit abuja or any of the above listed countries! Anyways I will check and get back tp u
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
lordmayor4:

I will check and confirm and get back to you.

Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by misterditto: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
i will appreciate your info and advice...i will be waiting for your feedback..
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by akannyade: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Re-Issue Of Nigeria E-passport

Hi, everyone
I need help to understand how to complete the guarrantor section of passport form
do i need to take the guarrantor form to commissioner of oath to be stamp? before
attending my appointment day and i'm over 40years because a friend said that the
guarrantor section in passport application form is only to be completed if you are
under 18years. pls help!!
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Ctemi(f): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls how much does it cost for re-issue of lost passport
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lipsygold: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2014
Hello friends,please I want to find out if I will still have to go to abuja to do international passport change of name because I overheard someone saying that lagos now processes it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by misterditto: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2014
tochimas:

Ok, thanks
i am expecting ur response
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by esperiense(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
HELLO PEEPS, I NEED TO HELP IN GETTING A NEW PASSPORT. I LOST THE OLD ONE. ANY CONTACT IN ABUJA?
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
esperiense:
HELLO PEEPS, I NEED TO HELP IN GETTING A NEW PASSPORT. I LOST THE OLD ONE. ANY CONTACT IN ABUJA?

Yeah
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by misterditto: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
no feedback or update since lordmayor
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by stevemims(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hi people,how do i correct the age on my E-pasport? Heard its done in abuja,how is the process like? And how much is it? I do need help and inputs from gurus here and anyone who can help.. Thanks
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by uchman(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Right now am on the process...
Guy with your #250k it will be so hard for you at immigration headquarters Abuja...
I offered #150k still proving stubborn...
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
@ Misterditto do you have an idea if the UAE embassy can renew passport as my passport will expire in few months ??
misterditto:
no feedback or update since lordmayor
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
do you have an idea if the nigerian embassy in the Uae renew passport as mine is due to expire soon?
lordmayor4:

If you are in uae, u need to come down to abuja cos it's only the uk, Italian and some ue embassies can do that now! Anyother countries must visit abuja or any of the above listed countries! Anyways I will check and get back tp u
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 2:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Ace2013:
do you have an idea if the nigerian embassy in the Uae renew passport as mine is due to expire soon?

I don't think they renew the epassport
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by stevemims(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
uchman:
Guy with your #250k it will be so hard for you at immigration headquarters Abuja...
250 what? This country sha....
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by esperiense(m): 2:53am On Nov 25, 2014
uchman:
i just did mine with 50k in lagos
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by stevemims(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
esperiense:

i just did mine with 50k in lagos
Is it a new one? Or correction of name/date?
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by earthrealm(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
whosoever collected or paid 250k for e passport isnt serious.........
sh,it costs 30k, just entails 2 trips to abuja, 1 trip if you have some1 at the immigration office helping you.

for married women change of name.....you gotta submit ur old passport , marriage cert, newspaper change of name doc, letter from ur husband authorizing the name change, copy of ur husbands passport data page. then you pay the fees after 3 to 20 working days depending if you did express/regular...you will go for data capture, if you go early enough , you might be able to p/u ur passport same day...other wise you come back next day for pick up
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by stevemims(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2014
earthrealm:
whosoever collected or paid 250k for e passport isnt serious.........
sh,it costs 30k, just entails 2 trips to abuja, 1 trip if you have some1 at the immigration office helping you.

for married women change of name.....you gotta submit ur old passport , marriage cert, newspaper change of name doc, letter from ur husband authorizing the name change, copy of ur husbands passport data page. then you pay the fees after 3 to 20 working days depending if you did express/regular...you will go for data capture, if you go early enough , you might be able to p/u ur passport same day...other wise you come back next day for pick up
Bro i pm'd u bt no reply
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by ecurtbeth(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2014
The image on my e-passport is dented. Please any idea on how to get a replacement.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by esperiense(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2014
ecurtbeth:
The image on my e-passport is dented. Please any idea on how to get a replacement.
You either go to Abuja and get a new one (cost 30 something) or runs it in Lag

1 Like

Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2014
ecurtbeth:

Best bet is abuja... they offer replacement, ddont know about lagos

1 Like

Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Iamoilprince(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
@
esperiense:

esperiense:

Please can i get ur contact ? Need to replace mine asap. Tanks
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Iamoilprince(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
tochimas:

Ok, thanks

Were u able to get the passport ? If yes pls give me cntc. Need to replace my lost passport asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) / My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai / Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.