Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (64569 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Todail: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Please all, I recently misplaced my expired e-passport, will it be needed during the renewal process Note: I have the photocopy of the misplaced
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by itstpia8: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
Unless you know somebody, I think they need to see your original expired passport.

So, you should probably report it missing before you can get another one.

https://www.nairaland.com/2544367/lost-nigerian-passport-how-replace

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/passportguidelines
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by poundlander: 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
evening all, my international passport was touched and wet by heavy rain, the data page is kinda fading out. is it still tenable at the appropriate places? or do I need to get another one, tho all other pages are in tact, just d picture that is a bit faded.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by jman77(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2016
poundlander:
evening all, my international passport was touched and wet by heavy rain, the data page is kinda fading out. is it still tenable at the appropriate places? or do I need to get another one, tho all other pages are in tact, just d picture that is a bit faded.
go and get it renewed ...shikena!

1 Like

Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Vivian2018: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please help my daughter wrote on my face in my passport how do I replace it due to expire in Oct 2018 and needed for use urgently.kind replies pls
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by atigro(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2017
jman77:
go and get it renewed ...shikena!
the devil is a liar!!!
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by thebest1210(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Pls, how long does it take to collect a renewed passport?
Again, can I request for a renewed passport, if the old one still has up to 1yr 3months vilidity period?
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by padrezeus: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good day, please I’m new here and will like to ask. When one is been re-issued with a new passport, will the old passport number be printed on the new passport. Please bear in mind it’s not RENEWAL it’s re-issue due to missing passport.

Thank you
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by uchman(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
padrezeus:
Good day, please I’m new here and will like to ask. When one is been re-issued with a new passport, will the old passport number be printed on the new passport. Please bear in mind it’s not RENEWAL it’s re-issue due to missing passport.

Thank you

Yes
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by padrezeus: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
uchman:

Yes

I applied for a fresh passport but there was an error on my DOB, when I’m giving a new one will the passport number of the one with the error appear on the newly corrected one.

Please I’ll like to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) / Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) / Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.