Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. (1731 Views)

APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others / Mixed Reactions On Enugu's Kia Police Cars / Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by DuduNegro: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2013
berem: Na today? ultimatum na normal thing na! If na lie make you ask Orji Uzo Kalu. grin

Ooh, speaking of Kalu...14day extension is up today, Tuesday. I kept my calendar up for him so he wouldnt have excuse to say he forgot. I need him to pay his tax money abeg.

Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by seedord247(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2013
berem: It's too early to display your madness! Go and brush your teeth if you want to argue with me. grin

Lmfaooo. We used this line back in primary school. grin
Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by Kingspin(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2013
FG - ASUU in 2009 sign an agreement..in 2009 again landowner had an agreement with FG. was there no federal government in 2009. Maybe we have many 2009 agreement oo..
Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2013
seedord247:

Lmfaooo. We used this line back in primary school. grin
yeah right! grin
Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by deor03(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Freewilly: I'm sooooooo surprised the OP has not committed suicide yet. It must be really heart wrenching to see Enugu taking off so fast.Couple of years ago the OP and his cronies here laughing and making fun of the old Enugu departure sign.

Oh well it's just a matter of time before Enugu becomes a major hub in West Africa then Lagos will crumble, I'm just so happy next year when we travel home we won't be going through that filth called Lagos.

I bet, you gonna have orga$m , when Lagos eventually crumbles !

But you're gonna have a long wait for that orga$m, because, it will never come.

Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by theoctopus: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2013
This is a useless thread. The land use act empowers the FG to do whatever they want if they really want to. The FG cannot be held to ransom in this case. The only thing is that government will always want to have a human face but it it comes to power play, anyone who messes up will be fried
Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by nellyalph: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2013
If there was a contract/aggrement dat the land owners ll be compensated, the FG shld kukuma do dat na! Why all des long talks. Besides, these land owners, if money no come from the land, una no go chop again! Mtcheeew
Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by IGBOSON1: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2013
Freewilly: I'm sooooooo surprised the OP has not committed suicide yet. It must be really heart wrenching to see Enugu taking off so fast.Couple of years ago the OP and his cronies here laughing and making fun of the old Enugu departure sign.

Oh well it's just a matter of time before Enugu becomes a major hub in West Africa then Lagos will crumble, I'm just so happy next year when we travel home we won't be going through that filth called Lagos.

^^^Freewilly, i think we should all be wishing others well....Lagos airport can thrive side-by-side Enugu airport! By holding the view in bold, you're just as guilty of the same thing our detractors did to us from the end of the civil war till the coming of Yar'adua/GEJ gov't in 2007!

Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by themaskedman: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

I did not open this thread for you berem. grin

See ya...
Just angry Enugu has taken off aren‘t you? Demand for compensation is a normal thing and dispossessed land owners even in Lagos have always got their due compensation. The FG in developing Lagos didn‘t make land owners suffer, they were taken care off. So what‘s ur point.
Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2013
Red_Mullet: What happens after the ultimatum...? Start disrupting flight operations by doing rallies on the runways ? .... tongue grin
Flights won't be disrupted. We know them, bunch of cowards, issuing ultimatum that won't be effective. Are these not the same people that gave Fashola a 3 day ultimatum but later changed it to 2 years (2015)?
Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by Reptyle(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2013

What kind of evil wish is this? How does Lagos crumbling add to or detract from Enugu's growth or success? Purge yourself of this unnecessary hate...it is killing you slowly without your knowledge.

A wise man once said "Let the kite perch and let the eagle perch too. If one says no to the other let his wing break."

Nigeria is large enough for one and all to flourish and be successful without wishing the other evil.
Re: Landowners Issue Ultimatum On Enugu International Airport. by gerald09(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sometimes Nigerians make me laugh. 7days hahahahahahaha. And what will happen u carry ur pitch forks n ur small machete to fight them. And una waited until now to complain about ur land. Kk make una fight wish u all d best.

Curriculum Vitae: Yemi Osinbanjo Vs Namadi Sambo / A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond / PDP Candidate Ribadu Escapes Mob Attack In Adamawa