Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government (1630 Views)

'Tinubu Has Been Politically Circumcised', Bode George Says / Nupeng, NUT And Some Labour Unions Have Been Politically Compromised- Opinion / ASUU Has Boxed Itself Into A Corner By Abimbola Jones And Adamu Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
guy you are loosing it gradually these days, did Apc force the FG to sign the agreement in 2009?
Your head correct sisto! I guess Tinubu and Buhari forced FG at gun point to sign the agreement. PDP will always blame their incompetence on APC. In situations like this, i should have expected PDP to have a round table dialogue and discussions with ASUU and opposition parties in attendance to find a lasting solution to the strike,instead, they find whom to start the blame game with.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by Demdem(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
princenonny: ASUU chairman is a northerner. What else do u expect when his region has been doing everytin possible to undermine dis govt. Now GEJ has BH on their balls they hv nw resorted to strike. This govt is a divine govt and it wud overcome every challenge by the opposition.

Where were u when Dipo Fashina was sqeezing Objs balls when he was ASUU president. Ur post sounds daft.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by OjangSunday: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
In FG 's claim, there is an element of truth Mr. Man. In a country where you find people like Buhari and Tinubu, expect more than FG's claim. He who thinks power is every think can do any thing to get power. They have frustrated FG's efforts in POWER by sending Prof. Pat Nneji away through mass protest. Tinubu i know can stop at nothing to fight for power. This agreement was signed during Late President Umar Ya-radua, why insisting on complete payment now. Is this the first time ASUU is striking?
Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by Demdem(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ojang Sunday: In FG 's claim, there is an element of truth Mr. Man. In a country where you find people like Buhari and Tinubu, expect more than FG's claim. He who thinks power is every think can do any thing to get power. They have frustrated FG's efforts in POWER by sending Prof. Pat Nneji away through mass protest. Tinubu i know can stop at nothing to fight for power. This agreement was signed during Late President Umar Ya-radua, why insisting on complete payment now. Is this the first time ASUU is striking?

So Retardeen wasn't in Yaraduas govt. He wasn't privy to the agreement Tinubu and Buhari forced the FG to sign. Ur post makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by princenonny(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Demdem:

Where were u when Dipo Fashina was sqeezing Objs balls when he was ASUU president. Ur post sounds daft.
And u tink d yoruba really love obj? Abiola fanatics would always fight obj
Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
Seconded.
I have always said it that this strike have been infiltrated and hijacked by the opposition govt.
But wait a minute,is this coming from Sahara reporters? Hm!
I rest my case.
Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
ASUU make una pity President Jonathan naaa grin grin
Una wan take style force am make him go borrow again when una know say FG dee 'broke'?
Una know hear as FG the cry unto say people the steal crude oyel for we country and e no easy for GEJ to stop the oyel thief thief?
Where una wan make him borrow again from? Abi from Zimbabwe? grin grin

But Oga Jona, you and Yaradua for no gree sign this kind agreement with ASUU in 2009. See as these academicians de form strong men for una unto say 'agreement is agreement'. People self no wan believe this una propanganda wee una talk say opposition don infiltrate ASUU. My president, I dee feel your pain no be small. wink wink
Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
princenonny: ASUU chairman is a northerner. What else do u expect when his region has been doing everytin possible to undermine dis govt. Now GEJ has BH on their balls they hv nw resorted to strike. This govt is a divine govt and it wud overcome every challenge by the opposition.
True talk.
Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
princenonny: And u tink d yoruba really love obj? Abiola fanatics would always fight obj

How did my post suggest what u stated. Abegii put ur brain to work.
Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by mbulela: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
ShehuAba:
The government after the report told the committee members that it had fresh security report that the union's stance on the lingering crisis in the education sector was as a result of the opposition's infiltration into the union.

This government and security report should never be used in the same sentence. with all the insecurity wrecking the country why have security reports not led to improved security?
All these beer parlour gists passing as security reports are simply laughable.
Call off the negotiation if you want to but don't insult our senses with fathom security reports.
Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by omenka(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2013

You need to see a psychiatrist asap man.
Re: ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government by princenonny(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
omenka:

You need to see a psychiatrist asap man.
the truth is bitter to swallow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode, Momodu, Others Confused Over Purported Iyabo Obasanjo’s Letter / 25% Derivative Is Not Too Much Considering The Eco Effects Of Drilling / The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.