Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go (2944 Views)

"Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. / Fish And Fufu: An American Lady's Experience Of Lagos City / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by TUMIC(m): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Gbam! Well it has gotten to this level, this may be a useless trend to you all the same I want to test a survey and see if we are really desperate.
A friend of mine once said that if a plane should land in Lagos Airport and it is announced:

" Nigerians enter this airplane to America and spend 10 years in their jail first and u will then be released and given a permanent CITIZENSHIP"

Tell me who will not enter?
As if people are not prison here.
What a nation!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by ilaugh1: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2013
dumb

4 Likes

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2013
You would be surprised at the number of people who will still turn down America's visa in this country, even as bad as it is.

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Plane will be too small ooo.Even if they should bring hundred ships,people go still lap one another.

6 Likes

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Only a fool would go. The average Nigerian would not. Maybe the beggars on the street, the destitute, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by deor03(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2013
Odeski ! So after the citizenship, what next ?

As an ex-con, no serious employer will employ you.

Do you think, with your blue passport, you just get a mansion, a lovely car, a wife and money startsfalling from the sky ?

3 Likes

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by dasparrow: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2013
deor03: Odeski ! So after the citizenship, what next ?

Do you think, with your blue passport, you just get a mansion, a lovely car, a wife and money starts falling from the sky ?

Don't mind him. He sure does not know or understand the way things work in America.
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by chucky234(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2013
Senseless post from a senseless chronic goon.

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by tpia5: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
deor03: Odeski ! So after the citizenship, what next ?

Do you think, with your blue passport, you just get a mansion, a lovely car, a wife and money startsfalling from the sky ?

Yes, why not.

do you get those with a green passport?
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by 25omega(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
10 years is a very long time. people who go to prison get left behind technology wise, fashion wise, behavior wise, politics wise, entertainment wise etc. People who go to prison also get institutionalized. Meaning they get used to life in prison and the way things work in prison. when they get out the freedom is usually hard for them to understand.

By the way so you get out with citizenship after 10 years then what?

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Well lets leave out the citizenship part.....even if all they are offering is 10 years in an American jail then

deportation back to Nigeria....i would definitely advice the average Nigerian to take the offer like a bail out of hell.

Because it is an improvement and an escape from the dreadful situation in Nigeria. Because in an American jail you get 3

squares a day...bed to lay your head on...A/C..medical checkup...dental checkup..This is an honest advice for the

average omo Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by optimusprime2(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hope you guys know once you have a criminal record in the US, you can barely get a job at even... Say Macdonalds? Like basically your Career prospects are screwed.
So whats the point in becoming a citizen on possibly permanent Probation?

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by optimusprime2(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Well lets leave out the citizenship part.....even if all they are offering is 10 years in an American jail then

deportation back to Nigeria....i would definitely advice the average Nigerian to take the offer like a bail out of hell.

Because it is an improvement and an escape from the dreadful situation in Nigeria. Because in an American jail you get 3

squares a day...bed to lay your head on...A/C..medical checkup...dental checkup..This is an honest advice for the

average omo Nigeria.
Yeah, and get your A** drilled 6times daily by Faggs...
Shoot by the time you are out, you'd also be a prison break star, Naija's very own Micheal Scofield...

2 Likes

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Are you being for real ? You'll spend ten years. Ten whole years in an American prison ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But @ the end of the day, who will hire you ?

NOBODY !!

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Yeah, and get your A** drilled by gays...

maybe you been watching too many movies...
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by optimusprime2(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

maybe you been watching too many movies...
like seriously man, movies?
if you spent a night at Louisiana state penitentiary, do you fink Yo a** goin to be the same again??
#I'm already laffing
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
optimus-prime1:

like seriously man, movies?
if you spent a night at Louisiana state penitentiary, do you fink Yo a** goin to be the same again??
#I'm already laffing

laughing at what?
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by tpia5: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
lets not discourage our fellow nigerians from going to prison in developed countries?
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by souleymon(m): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

average omo Nigeria.

words of condemned thinker.

Are you so poor you have never enjoyed a good life in Nigeria before.

You waste 10 years on three square meals

2 Likes

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by optimusprime2(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

laughing at what?
Oops sorry I checked back late, I'm laughing at the fact that you fink fagging exists in movies.
Newsflash: Hardcore Fagging, is typical of male only prisons in the US.
If you spent as much as a night in one state male prison Mr knowitall, hehehehehe sweet Jeeezus theres a fire...
Your bottoms goin to be drilled, by different inmates who were convicted of male oilseed rape-hahahahahahaha!
I can imagine you yelling;
"Chei! Hey! Please o! Dont touch my Nyash o, I am a (Virgin) man o! In my country men dont rape men! It happens only in movies o!"
and the Gay inmate would be like;
"Nigga shutup and back it up, I need yo new azz"
loling!

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 28, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Oops sorry checked back late, I'm laughing at the fact that you fink fagging exists in movies.
Newsflash: Hardcore Fagging, is typical of male only prisons in the US.
If you spent as much as a night in one state prison Mr knowitall, sweet Jeeezus theres a fire...
Your bottoms goin to be drilled, by different inmates who were convicted of male oilseed rape-hahahahahahaha!
I can imagine you yelling;
"Chei! Hey! Please o! Dont touch my Nyash o, I am a man o! In my country men dont rape men!"
loling!

Lmaoooooo grin

Men go like am well well grin cheesy grin
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by optimusprime2(m): 6:35am On Aug 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Lmaoooooo grin

Men go like am well well grin cheesy grin
I know right...
Hahahahahaha!
Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2013
So Many jobless Lu natics these days .

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by khattab02: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2013
Ten years just to become citizen? No guarantee of work or house, what happen at the end of the tenth year when death come? Ten -zero.

1 Like

Re: Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go by khattab02: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2013
Ten years just to become citizen? No guarantee of work or house, what happen at the end of the tenth year when death comes? Ten -zero.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics / Welcome to Calgary / Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.