Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet (2923 Views)

67 Passengers, Flight Crews Survive, As Valuejet’s Aircraft Skids Off Runway / I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) / Uber Drivers May Go On Strike In Lagos On Monday Over VIO Clampdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by seyewest(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2023
I flew on Valuejet Airline from Abuja to Lagos on their Bombardier CRJ-900 Aircraft, Valuejet is a new airline that commences flight operation on 10th October, 2022 with flights to Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba and Jos. The Airline was founded in 2018 by Kunle Soname, the Chairman of the sports betting website Bet9ja and owner of Portuguese football club C.D. Feirense
Overall, it was an excellent flight and I'm looking forward to flying with them again.
I Hope you enjoyed the video! Please don't forget to subscribe, share, like and leave a comment below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJlXZYCeqcc
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by Snitch24(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2023
seyewest:
I flew on Valuejet Airline from Abuja to Lagos on their Bombardier CRJ-900 Aircraft, Valuejet is a new airline that commences flight operation on 10th October, 2022 with flights to Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba and Jos. The Airline was founded in 2018 by Kunle Soname, the Chairman of the sports betting website Bet9ja and owner of Portuguese football club C.D. Feirense
Overall, it was an excellent flight and I'm looking forward to flying with them again.
I Hope you enjoyed the video! Please don't forget to subscribe, share, like and leave a comment below...

how much
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by seyewest(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2023
Snitch24:

how much

N53,000 this was around March, 2023
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by Snitch24(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2023
seyewest:

N53,000 this was around March, 2023

wow
went to abuja from ibadan for 85k january
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by seyewest(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2023
Snitch24:

wow
went to abuja from ibadan for 85k january

Ibadan to Abuja should be around N65k now, while Lagos to Abuja should be between N46,000-N55,000.
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by Africankel(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2023
They are great. Flew them from Lagos to Abuja yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by Snitch24(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2023
seyewest:

Ibadan to Abuja should be around N65k now, while Lagos to Abuja should be between N46,000-N55,000.
i will post my next ticket under this topic
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by seyewest(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Snitch24:

i will post my next ticket under this topic
I can't wait to see it... nice one
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by hommiekr(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
I and my family flew with them to Asaba in December. Very good airline and we enjoyed the flight and their services.
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by seyewest(m): 1:38am On Jun 07, 2023
hommiekr:
I and my family flew with them to Asaba in December. Very good airline and we enjoyed the flight and their services.

They're always on time as well...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by hommiekr(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
seyewest:

They're always on time as well...
Very true
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by natosjahdi: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Please guys I want to join value jet to Portharcourt to Lagos.. the flight is by 10:45.. how genuine is dere takeoff time.. do dey normaly delay dere time of takeoff..
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by Modecaih: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2023
natosjahdi:
Please guys I want to join value jet to Portharcourt to Lagos.. the flight is by 10:45.. how genuine is dere takeoff time.. do dey normaly delay dere time of takeoff..
pls how did you buy the tickets
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by aieromon(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
Modecaih:
pls how did you buy the tickets

https://flyvaluejet.com/
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by sunnyg12(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Following.
Re: Abuja To Lagos On Valuejet by jowizee(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
Please how can I contact you personally? I have some questions to ask. You can write me through musaj01@gmail.com. I await your response. Thanks.
seyewest:

(1) (Reply)

Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now / See How We Got Off An Airplane In Bauchi / How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.