Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,013 members, 7,863,676 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Do Girls Say What They Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Say What They Mean? (1017 Views)

10 Types Of Kisses And What They Mean When Dating / Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! / Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Say What They Mean? by johnnyboy5: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2008
well girls can be confusing sometimes so i want to direct a question at girls or anyone who can answer. Do girls mean what they say. Because i find that sometimes when a girls talks like she's not interested that she actually is and i was woundering why some girls do that. Is it shyness, they want you to take action, there confused?
Re: Do Girls Say What They Mean? by beckyM(f): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2008
well it is not shyness when girls No they mean it unless the girl is not the serious type
Re: Do Girls Say What They Mean? by girlsoswit(f): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2008
Its not shyness boy. A guy cannot ask me out 2dy n I say Yes 2 him immediately. it tells d guy a lot of thns evn dou he doesnt say it out. such as bein a desperado, or cheap item, so 2 speak. Wen I say no I mean no bt if u keep pestering me it mkes me av a change of mind considering d fact dat u mite really be serious. thn I put u 2 a test b4 sayin d final yes. Wen I mean final no den 4gt it cos any 4da attmpt wud get on my nerves.
Re: Do Girls Say What They Mean? by buzyDiva(f): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2008
johnnyboy5:

well girls can be confusing sometimes so i want to direct a question at girls or anyone who can answer. Do girls mean what they say. Because i find that sometimes when a girls talks like she's not interested that she actually is and i was woundering why some girls do that. Is it shyness, they want you to take action, there confused?

Boy . . . are u really 5yrs old?

Watchu mean if gurls really say wat they mean?
does anybody really say wat they mean?
Men and Women . . .some do, some don't . . go figure!!
Re: Do Girls Say What They Mean? by tngtech(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2008
sometimes
Re: Do Girls Say What They Mean? by amebo22: 2:05am On Mar 12, 2009
it depends on which part of the world u r, in the western world if you dont say wat you mean you might be single for the rest of you life.
otherwise some girls just need to check with thier galfrnds for approval,
Re: Do Girls Say What They Mean? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 12, 2009
Some girl's say what they mean, but most guys hear what they want to hear! So does the truth work for u?
Re: Do Girls Say What They Mean? by biina: 3:28am On Mar 12, 2009
not really.
There is a difference between 'no' and 'NO'
Re: Do Girls Say What They Mean? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2009
biina:

not really.
There is a difference between 'no' and 'NO'
i think you`r right
Re: Do Girls Say What They Mean? by Godmother(f): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2009
Sometimes we say no and mean yes. We just want u to look into our hearts and see the yes grin grin grin
Re: Do Girls Say What They Mean? by Ben13: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2009
They want to play hard to get
Re: Do Girls Say What They Mean? by tommy2k2(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ ben
can u remember d day u piped one fair girl closed to my house, she said she was gonna show u but u said she cant do a dime ( im sure, wats on ur mind was, she didnt mean it)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? / Can U Marry An Aids Patient? / I Have Low Self Esteem Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.