Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. (2133 Views)

Advise Pls After I Found Christ A Black Girl Keep Appearing In My Dream / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by farous(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2013
My wife noticed of recent that most time when she woke up in the morning she feels a cut in her body.It looks like using razor blade or shape finger nail in cutting her body.This happened sometime ago,now it has started again.Please have anybody witnessed this,know the cause and the solution?.Thanks.
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by nora544: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Please visit a doctor and don't go to a pastor because he didnot study medicin
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by zeelo2014: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2013
clip her finger nails. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2013
nora544: Please visit a doctor and don't go to a pastor because he didnot study medicin
how will a doctor know about things that happens at night? Body cutting for that matter?

@ Op, I think ya'll should trim your nails and see what happens after that if it continues it might be something deeper than your understanding, seek spiritual help
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Which state are you from or your wife from? I tell you my reason for asking later. People I know experience the same thing. It is often said that evil spirits AKA witches have sex with them in the night and leave a mark. That is what they say not me.
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by farous(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
Please posting something here is not for joke and should be taken seriously.This is something i need an advice on and some people are saying let her cut her nails,did i say he nails cuts her body,or have u seen a lady that said dat nails do cut her body?,whoever dont know what to say should simply read and past.I need serious advice and solution.
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by Image123(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
maybe she needs the real Jesus. It is not okay to allw he devil harass anyone so cheaply after all Jesus suffered for us all.
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by Debeloved87(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
.Lets try this...why not play gospel songs gently on ur phone and place it on d bed where she sleeps, all throug the nite let the song flow..let me get ur feedback
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by jayriginal: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
farous: Please posting something here is not for joke and should be taken seriously.This is something i need an advice on and some people are saying let her cut her nails,did i say he nails cuts her body,or have u seen a lady that said dat nails do cut her body?,whoever dont know what to say should simply read and past.I need serious advice and solution.

Im sorry but arent you the one who posted the below? Note the bolded please.

farous: My wife noticed of recent that most time when she woke up in the morning she feels a cut in her body.It looks like using razor blade or shape finger nail in cutting her body.This happened sometime ago,now it has started again.Please have anybody witnessed this,know the cause and the solution?.Thanks.

Someone gave you good advice on the thread. He said.

zeelo2014: clip her finger nails. That's all.

I might add that you should clip yours too.

This is good advice but will you heed it?

Please see this thread for something similar

https://www.nairaland.com/1381032/friends-wife-spirit-husband-funny
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by akinemma1: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2013
a simple prayer is enough to solve the problem.Before she sleeps just tell her to pray this single prayer violently "Thou powers of the night,harrasing my life, die by fire in the name of Jesus." try it and see what will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by zeelo2014: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2013
Ur reply was uncalled for. I actually spoke from experience. Clip the nails to the the lowest possible.
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2013
akin emma: a simple prayer is enough to solve the problem.Before she sleeps just tell her to pray this single prayer violently "Thou powers of the night,harrasing my life, die by fire in the name of Jesus." try it and see what will happen.

She should pray that prayer consistently for like an hour at least... Because Powers of the night plenty... and its a spiritual battle. Join hands and pray together with holy fire.

God be with you.

Prayer...
Father Almighty, you said we should call unto you in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and you will answer us, before prayers, you have heard us and while we pray, your ear still hears us. I pray dear Lord for this brother's wife... Father let peace reign in her spirit. Lord God, let there be light in her situation... in her night... in her dreams... Father let your light shine... You said come unto me... and coming to this section means they know it can be done by you be it if it is spiritual or physical... Lord, by your mighty hand of grace, clear away every trouble troubling the lady's night in the Name of Jesus... Let your peace reign in her days... Let ur face shine upon her from Zion... Guide and protect her as she cleaves unto you... In Jesus Mighty Name ...

Amen!
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2013
Also, get closer and concentrate on Him.
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by farous(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
I did not say may be the finger nails cut her,what i mean is that it resemble as if finger nails cut it.I am not referring her cutting herself with finger nails.
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by jayriginal: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
You also didnt say it was a razor.

Look man, clip your nails and your wife's nails. Keep sharp objects away from the bed. See if this thing doesnt stop.

1 Like

Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
jayriginal: You also didnt say it was a razor.

Look man, clip your nails and your wife's nails. Keep sharp objects away from the bed. See if this thing doesnt stop.
So you do not believe it is the handiwork of witches grin

May God open your eyes to see that evil is real.
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Bidam: So you do not believe it is the handiwork of witches grin

grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by frank317: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Bidam: So you do not believe it is the handiwork of witches grin

From this one would think evil is ur neighbor or and old friend. One would think u know him and can describe hw he looks.. How can sometin so abstract b so real to u?
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by Rehil(f): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls let ur Pastor know.This is a spiritual issue,dia is nothing like intimacy with witches,its a spiritual attack and her blood seems to be d attracting thing.How spiritual are you?pray with her but pls inform your pastor also.I have been involved in cases like this and use to have such marks.All the best as you two join hands and pray.I'm in kaduna where r u?can i give you my number so dat u can text me?
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
frank3.16:

From this one would think evil is ur neighbor or and old friend. One would think u know him and can describe hw he looks.. How can sometin so abstract b so real to u?
Nope, we do not wrestle against flesh and blood.You need the Holy Spirit to decode these things really.For only fools despise the devils strength.Wise men crush him in the name of the Lord.
Re: Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls. by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2013
1, she should surrender fully to Jesus, if she had not. 2. She should stop painting, using artificial and putting shorts and trousers if she does. 3. If she is not use to meditating and praying and believing Gods word for her protection, she should start doing so. 4. Before sleeping, she should pray this prayer, if she is in peace with God. Father, I cover my conscience, spirit, soul and body, the air within and around me, every property in my home and environment, the walls and windows and door, the openings to my home and life and air, the floor and roof and edges of my home and room, the visibles and invisibles that are associated with my life, the length, breath, depth and height of my life and my relationships all with the blood of Jesus, and I refuse every invitation made to my soul to any jinx, spell, mark, deep, stronghold, evil heart(s), incision, odour, motion and rest, and I again dedicate everything that concerns me to God the Father, and God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, bearing in me the mark of the Lord Jesus Christ, I shall no more be troubled in my sleep and waking in the likeness of Jesus Christ, in Jesus Exalted Name, I had prayed, Amen. God keep her.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Worship God? / Did Jesus Destroy The Law Or Not? / When Is Ramadan 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.