Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (4083 Views)

Strict Warnin To All My Haters In This Section / How A Father Could Be Sexually Interested In His Daughter / I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hello all,

We are out to get a co-mod for this section. If you are interested, kindly indicate interest here.

Requirement for the job will come in later.

Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Distinguished Nairalander

Just as your mod, Tgirl4real, has said, the Family Section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So here are the requirements:

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you ready to work together as a team with ur co-mod?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.
Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rexsul: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
yes i am

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DesChyko1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Well.. I'm single and have no intention of getting married anytime soon. And you can make a litany with every relationship I've been in. I'm very bad with kids..not that I'm that worse, but scaring kids is one of my hobbies and my assistance, especially on advice leaves them more confused than relieved. So, family relationship-wise, I've seen a lot-behind my nose, that is. I've really helped many people in families literarily 'overcome' their problems by learning to ignore them, and they usually have wonderful results as they divorce in peace(you know how hard it is to have peaceful divorce these days??). I also plan budgets for people, after removing my 10% share of the fund that is.. I also have many many money-making theories in stock..although, the effects and results are for you to decipher.. As you can see, the ride is midway between roller-coaster and bumpy. So, are you gonna take me-or are you having second thoughts?

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by randwise(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thanks for bringing in this offer. I am much more interested in being a moderator.
Urs sincerely.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Well.. I'm single and have no intention of getting married anytime soon. And you can make a litany with every relationship I've been in. I'm very bad with kids..not that I'm that worse, but scaring kids is one of my hobbies and my assistance, especially on advice leaves them more confused than relieved. So, family relationship-wise, I've seen a lot-behind my nose, that is. I've really helped many people in families literarily 'overcome' their problems by learning to ignore them, and they usually have wonderful results as they divorce in peace(you know how hard it is to have peaceful divorce these days??). I also plan budgets for people, after removing my 10% share of the fund that is.. I also have many many money-making theories in stock..although, the effects and results are for you to decipher.. As you can see, the ride is midway between roller-coaster and bumpy. So, are you gonna take me-or are you having second thoughts?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The question is...are you interested in moderating this section?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by uboma(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
I am interested in co-moderating the Family Section...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rexsul: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real:

abeeee oooo
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rexsul: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real:

abeeee ooo
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rexsul: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
so hw r we goin 2 knw ur final decission undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by RoyalRoy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I am interested!!

Most of my job is done online and it mandatory I be online almost all day.....no be yahoo-yahoo things o!!! I have wished I will be moderating the Auto section since the 3 guys there are in a deep slumber But i guess after my passion for autos, family section comes next!!

I am not married yet.....lolllz....but I was born by a married couple and they are still married till now!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ab025(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: Hello all,

We are out to get a co-mod for this section. If you are interested, kindly indicate interest here.

Requirement for the job will come in later.

Thanks.

Abeg, una dey pay money for moderator work? Because as for me, I can do d job if good money is involved....winkz#
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Stegomiah: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
I am very much interested!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Rexsul: so hw r we goin 2 knw ur final decission undecided
You'll know when the final decision has been made.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by engrtee(f): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Am interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rexsul: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
Obinoscopy: You'll know when the final decision has been made.
hmmmmm ok o.......*fingers crossd*
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by mcfynest(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
INTERESTED

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by biolabee(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
good one....
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by mysticgal(f): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2013
am intrested in moderating this family section,am also a regular poster here,i love this section,i will be able to moderate this section God willing and bring out the good of family section.......SERIOUSLY INTRESTED IN MODERATING THIS SECTION.am still single though and people might think am small but i have a wealth knowledge owing from the fact my mum is a guidance and counsellor,though i don't think from her,i have learnt somany things from the counsel she gives and lastly i will curb the disturbances in the family section and perfectly stick to rules and regulation.thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
biolabee: good one....
Are you in for it? smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by LewsTherin: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rexsul: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Obinoscopy: Are you in for it? smiley
so hw long wil it take u guys 2 name d chuzn 1?........jst been curious though.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by biolabee(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Obinoscopy: Are you in for it? smiley

naaaa... sorry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
biolabee:

naaaa... sorry
sad cry

Rexsul: so hw long wil it take u guys 2 name d chuzn 1?........jst been curious though.
Soon wink.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
----
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rexsul: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Obinoscopy: sad cry

Soon wink.
hw soon is soon? nevadless cn u gv me xpo grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by greatgod2012(f): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Can we nominate?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
greatgod2012: Can we nominate?

So long as you are nominating yourself smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by greatgod2012(f): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
chaircover:

So long as you are nominating yourself smiley

and sincerely i have four regular posters in mind......................
YOU
Efenema xy
Baby 123
Ileobatojo

As for me, presently, i dont have one of the pre-requisites and im not getting it soonest.

I will like if one of you four i nominated can be made the moderator.
Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by deols(f): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Royal roy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
You are only required to indicate interest and not nominate.

Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
deols: Royal roy

Thanx Deols........you are appreciated!!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor / Obasanjo's Son Files For Divorce / Bad Parents Bring Up Bad Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.