Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (4091 Views)

Strict Warnin To All My Haters In This Section / How A Father Could Be Sexually Interested In His Daughter / I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 31, 2013
jennykadry: I nominate myself grin cool

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tinkybabe(f): 1:20am On Aug 31, 2013
^^ grin
Just peeping
May the best man/woman get appointed
Good luck to all the volunteers
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 31, 2013
jennykadry: Why am i just seeing this thread? angry you gat me. I nominate myself grin cool

O pari.

Lmao!! grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by arthur2k6: 5:54am On Aug 31, 2013
Am Interested.....And dats all I can say!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

O pari.

Lmao!! grin grin

My ile, kini mo se now? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2013
i dont trust this jenny angry angry

I dont want her to be mod for the simple reason that she will give me a lifetime ban for me flouting rule 22

"Do not rival with the moderators and "like" their "likes" lipsrsealed tongue grin

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2013
You guessed right, you are the first person I will ban once Tgirl realises I am the best person for this position angry

First was van Vicker, I left him for you. Then I focused on 007 and you followed me again, ki lo de? angry

I have sagamite for you to take free of charge you have refused, leave BOND, JAMES BOND FOR ME.

Damn that pic CC embarassed cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2013
Jenny baby . . . .You have saga and I keep Daniel. Lets just agree on this pleeeeeaasssseeeeeeeeeee kiss

We will give Mr Vicker to anyone who wants him tongue

see as im bribing you with kiss oooooo
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
I refuse cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
jennykadry:

My ile, kini mo se now? grin

Hehehe Jenny. I just got the visual of some NLanders spontaneously combusting when they find out. Lol! They are still busy in travel section writing crazed multicolored epistles as we speak! grin

Personally, I think it's a genius idea. I'm switching my vote to JK!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

Hehehe Jenny. I just got the visual of some NLanders spontaneously combusting when they find out. Lol! They are still busy in travel section writing crazed multicolored epistles as we speak! grin

Kai . . see bribery and corruption in camera.

see how ile just jump ship kpam! . . weave sef don fall for water tongue grin grin grin

On a serious note, Ile please where is cooger? The last time I saw him, he was submitting an application for post of pastor in one new generation church.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
jennykadry: I refuse cool

oya please

oya take photo tongue

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover:

Kai . . see bribery and corruption in camera.

see how ile just jump ship kpam! . . weave sef don fall for water tongue grin grin grin

Rotfl! Sorry mysticgal. Humans are fickle. grin

chaircover:

On a serious note, Ile please where is cooger? The last time I saw him, he was submitting an application for post of pastor in one new generation church.

Bwahahahaha!!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by slimyem: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
I am [size=20pt]NOT[/size] interested. grin

I also wish whoever emerges would be a man. cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

LMAO. That thread is classic. cheesy they tried everything and anything to get a reaction from me but them never know anything. I prepared myself well before starting that thread. The site was getting too boring Jo sad I meant everything i said in the OP though. grin

chaircover:

oya please

oya take photo tongue

You are not helping your case with these pics......I remember that towel scene when she helped him shave his beard shocked shocked shocked hubby turned and looked at me.... cheesy then he said ....this Daniel Craig must be gay for heavens sakes what kind of guy has a blond beard"... I told him to leave it like that. I am not complaining cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
You people should leave my coogar for me. Him and pataki stood by me in times of trouble grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
jennykadry:

LMAO. That thread is classic. cheesy they tried everything and anything to get a reaction from me but them never know anything. I prepared myself well before starting that thread. The site was getting too boring Jo sad I meant everything i said in the OP though. grin

You are not helping your case with these pics......I remember that towel scene when she helped him shave his beard shocked shocked shocked hubby turned and looked at me.... cheesy then he said ....this Daniel Craig must be gay for heavens sakes what kind of guy has a blond beard"... I told him to leave it like that. I am not complaining cool

Dont mind them ooooo!

They dont like van vicker - they say he looks like a girl/he cant act
They dont like daniel craig - they say he looks gay, he cant act
They dont like ramsey nouah - they say if he was dark he wont be handsome

Who do they like?
Mr Ibu!! tongue grin

Abeg which thread . . . give me the link
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by money121(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Posting this link all around the forum is spam. I noticed you have been banned in different sections already. If you want to share any article, pls create a thread and share it there.

Thanks.
No mind me jare @tgirl am new here pls can u teach me hw to create thread? Please i will b so greatful if u cn do that for me
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by mysticgal(f): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
ile no ish,i still the hopefull
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rexsul: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
i am stil very interestd 2 mod. ds section o cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 01, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Well.. I'm single and have no intention of getting married anytime soon. And you can make a litany with every relationship I've been in. I'm very bad with kids..not that I'm that worse, but scaring kids is one of my hobbies and my assistance, especially on advice leaves them more confused than relieved. So, family relationship-wise, I've seen a lot-behind my nose, that is. I've really helped many people in families literarily 'overcome' their problems by learning to ignore them, and they usually have wonderful results as they divorce in peace(you know how hard it is to have peaceful divorce these days??). I also plan budgets for people, after removing my 10% share of the fund that is.. I also have many many money-making theories in stock..although, the effects and results are for you to decipher.. As you can see, the ride is midway between roller-coaster and bumpy. So, are you gonna take me-or are you having second thoughts?

Lmao!! grin grin Who is this guy?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by SisiKill1: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2013
Since we can't vote for people, can we make/support suggestions coz me I agree with the suggestion that the co-mod be male...the cabal needs someone to do the heavy lifting (Am kidding oh....not about the male co mod but the cabal part cheesy )
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lol! The cabalites are coming to catch you. cheesy

For me I oppose the motion that it has to be a guy. I think the most fitting person should be chosen, male or female. We just want a good mod and the gender doesn't really matter at the end of the day. I don't see why the women who have indicated interest should automatically be excluded when they are playing by the rules.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
How much is for this position, am sure I can make out for part time sad.

Will definitely work once in 3 days, 15 euro per hour, count me in with this conditions. undecided

At least I will get to use the money to recharge my poker account,,,,been running negative since this month embarassed
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Interesting. I've always thought it would be nice if Tgirl had a co-mod. Moderating a single section in a forum as large as Nairaland is a tough job.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by OreofeeOluwa(f): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
am interested Tgirl smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
I'm interested..
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by mcfynest(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
money121:
No mind me jare @tgirl am new here pls can u teach me hw to create thread? Please i will b so greatful if u cn do that for me

wellcome MONEY, i think before you post any thread, you need to know what section it is you want to post into. and please do not post so your post can get to FP, instead post for the edification of your fellow nairalanders. and after you have seen the category that best suits your thread,PLESE MAKE SURE TO READ CAREFULLY THE RULES OF SUCH SECTION BEFORE POSTING.

buh your username funny o. na dollar abi na naira
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by money121(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2013
mcfynest:

wellcome MONEY, i think before you post any thread, you need to know what section it is you want to post into. and please do not post so your post can get to FP, instead post for the edification of your fellow nairalanders. and after you have seen the category that best suits your thread,PLESE MAKE SURE TO READ CAREFULLY THE RULES OF SUCH SECTION BEFORE POSTING.

buh your username funny o. na dollar abi na naira

Thanks so much dear i really appreciate i can create a thread now... Thanks so much.. But i will like to knw u better.... Jus to b one of u close male friend... My fone 08085310359, so that we cn chat on watsapp becos i still hv alot of que to ask u due to internet stuff... I will b so glad if my request is guaranted... And for that nikname dont mind ma jare... Na all currency oooooo... thnks once again i rili apr8t
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by gradeA(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
mysticgal: am intrested in moderating this family section,am also a regular poster here,i love this section,i will be able to moderate this section God willing and bring out the good of family section.......SERIOUSLY INTRESTED IN MODERATING THIS SECTION.am still single though and people might think am small but i have a wealth knowledge owing from the fact my mum is a guidance and counsellor,though i don't think from her,i have learnt somany things from the counsel she gives and lastly i will curb the disturbances in the family section and perfectly stick to rules and regulation.thanks

hmmm. no be interview na. just indicate ur interest with a yes.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by serubawon(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sounds very interesting. Hereby indicating interest grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2013
serubawon: Sounds very interesting. Hereby indicating interest grin

Well Tgirl and Seun said only the married ones are eligible to apply. If you want this position, better hurry up and marry olori cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 / How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor / Why Do Most Men(married) Use Lock Code On Their Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.