Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) (26133 Views)

Calabar Carnival 2015: Live Update With Photos / Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) / Port Harcourt Carnival Pictures 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
odua boy: Who even asked u for the type of phone u are using,loudmouthed london boy.Shut the phuck up,if the useless camera u used in taking this blurred pictures is iphone 5,then my granpa phone na iphone 6.Rubbish

*Sighs* Why do I have to keep arguing to primitive nutters who just love attacking people stupidly on this forum?

Prick, can't you see those pics were posted with no effects and I zoomed most of them? Use your freaking brain cells!

If iphone5 is so much of a big deal to your pauperish life, just beg me for one and imma give you free-of-charge.

Even sec school kids and jobless people have got iphone5 out here.

6 Likes

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by coalcoal1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
What is the value of this carnival?
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Lilchilz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
mstcheew see dem wash people....na only party dem know if dem say its time for church na den dem qo dey qive excuse say dem girlfriend mother`s niece uncle sister just qot accidented...mumu people :
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
For those that condemn the camera phone /picture the OP posted. You are all bunch of fools, someone comes here to share in pictures an event some of U will never experience before U die, all U did is to complain about d camera. Typical Nigerian Idats!!

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
shymexx:

*Sighs* Why do I have to keep arguing to primitive nutters who just love attacking people stupidly on this forum?

Prick, can't you see those pics were posted with no effects and I zoomed most of them? Use your freaking brain cells!

If iphone5 is so much of a big deal to your pauperish life, just beg me for one and imma give you free-of-charge.

Love this...don't mind the foolz, poverty is biting hard on them...and dey are frustrated right now, most of them are using free data service such as free 10MB after #100 recharge to make stewpid comments here

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
One of your naija brothers just got exposed for being a fraud on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1414257/nairalander-familys-first-vist-nigeria

James_ibor and Odua_boy, why do Nigerians lie so much?
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Burger01(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Omo alare, nice one bruv. Last time I rocked Notting Hill carnival was way back in 2000. T'was fun. The carnival is always fun.. You need to see them toppless Caribbean beauties..

grin
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lol I was at the Nigerian Spot on Adela Street yesterday. Crap. They didn't even sell Nigerian food embarassed

Got pictures of a cop in uniform grinding on one of the dancers. Will upload when I get home
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Burger01(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
shymexx: One of your naija brothers just got exposed for being a fraud on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1414257/nairalander-familys-first-vist-nigeria

Just imagine bro. Nigerians! Thread was locked anyway.

sad
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
If this is all you've got then by all means its dry and I agree with you it aint worth ones time. Seriously Cross Rivers/Rivers States Carnivals is richer Custume-wise, crowd, events and fun.

3 Likes

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by oduason: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
shymexx:

iphone 5 is a big deal to you,if not u wont be mentioning it on the thread,so spare me the balderash,for ur myiopic mind anyone that asks you why the camera of your phone is so blurred,u term the person poor, then u must be a fool.

9 Likes

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by ajibolaahmed: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
o gao!
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Burger01(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
odua son: iphone 5 is a big deal to you,if not u wont be mentioning it on the thread,so spare me the balderash,for ur myiopic mind anyone that asks you why the camera of your phone is so blurred,u term the person poor, then u must be a fool.
Odua Son, you sure say you be omo odua

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by xynerise: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Afam4eva: The only thing that will drive me to that carnival is those half-naked girls from the carribean.
Same here
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
xynerise:
Same here

They've all got stretchmarks
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by oduason: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Burger01:
Odua Son, you sure say you be omo odua
why asking me

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by xynerise: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Definitely not the carribean babes
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
xynerise:
Definitely not the carribean babes

Lol they were a lot of middle aged sef. I was shocked myself.
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Dignitygab(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Cool buh its not as colorful as that of Calabar

2 Likes

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
shymexx: One of your naija brothers just got exposed for being a fraud on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1414257/nairalander-familys-first-vist-nigeria

Are you not old enough to know it is actually bad to generalize issues on Nl?

2 Likes

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Burger01(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
odua son: why asking me
I doubt if truly you are 'Omo Odua' undecided
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by obailala(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
I was so pissed off with my experience at the Nigerian stand in the carnival last year. After visiting the stand of different countries (mainly Caribbeans) and nodding my head to Caribbean songs and half-nude dancers, i eventually got to the Nigerian stand.

There we had DJ jimmy jatt on stage doing his usual but to my utmost dismay, about 80% of the songs played were of American or carribean origin. I had to ask people around to confirm if I was really at the Nigerian stand but most annoying was the fact that the people I asked could not see anything wrong with a Nigerian DJ playing more foreign songs in the Nigerian stand in a cultural carnival. Talk of an identity crisis undecided
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Bhahahahahahahahaha.
A very big turn off!
Ewwwwww!
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by drnairalov: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
TBH ..the Nigerian girls in UK re so clapped... I hardly find any buff ones, most of the pretty chicks re the jaimacans and somali or prolly missed race..the only thing they ave goin on 4 them is their make up which they re pretty good at, expecislly the eyebrow

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by oduaboy1: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Burger01:
I be ibo boy if thats what u love to hear mtcheew
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by oduaboy1: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Burger01:
I be ibo boy if thats what u love to hear mtcheew,go through my posts
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by akatonero(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
This people no dey hear go home abi? Today they make London beautiful tomorrow the govt say go home grin grin grin
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by drnairalov: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
here is more..police grinding

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by oduaboy1: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Are you not old enough to know it is actually bad to generalize issues on Nl?
I even doubt the boy is an ijebu boy with the way the dolt reason sometimes,the guy is disgrace to we ijebu people.

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by 50calibre(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Like I said before, since kennis music ( who brings along with them, A-list Nigerian artists ) the carnival for Nigerians has lost it's buzz, lots of guys already realised that things is nothing but a waste of time. On Sunday, I met some people on the tube heading there.
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by 50calibre(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
drnairalov: here is more..police grinding

The pics of these police men are an embarrassment to the force, a height of unprofessionalism, if they can do this, they can as well get drunk.

If the Met gets hold of these pics, these guys would sure face disciplinary action.

Btw those two chicks are ugly as hell grin grin
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Caracta: I can see adaobi grin tongue

grin grin

I'm the one in the bikini lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alake Of Egbaland Arriving At Coronation Of King George VI Of England In 1937 / Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council / Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.