Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) (26139 Views)

Calabar Carnival 2015: Live Update With Photos / Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) / Port Harcourt Carnival Pictures 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
LMAAOO @ the white police officer grin grin

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Where were my Ekiti peeps? undecided
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
odua son: iphone 5 is a big deal to you,if not u wont be mentioning it on the thread,so spare me the balderash,for ur myiopic mind anyone that asks you why the camera of your phone is so blurred,u term the person poor, then u must be a fool.

I should have ignored you and your butt-buddy! - read my siggy!

Didn't someone create a thread about you bitter Nigerians in Nigeria yesterday?

Just go and sin nomore! undecided

3 Likes

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ishsoph: If this is all you've got then by all means its dry and I agree with you it aint worth ones time. Seriously Cross Rivers/Rivers States Carnivals is richer Custume-wise, crowd, events and fun.

I don't know much about the Calabar thing but I doubt you can compare it to Notting Hill Carnival. I was just too tired and wasted to take pics. I didn't really go there to take pics, I was just hyped after seeing my Ijebu people. And all the pics I took were taken around the same area within two minutes.

Notting Hill Carnival is the biggest in Europe and only second to Brazil and Caribbean - Calabar definitely doesn't belong in the same sentence in all ramification, to be honest.

Btw, I was alluding to Londoners with the fun thing, Notting Hill used to be wicked back in the day with loads of chics from around everywhere in London. I didn't really see too many London chics from 20-25 yesterday at the carnival, most of them went to the different after-party around London. But for foreigners, it was fun.

2 Likes

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Osama10(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Back in the days

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by ichiban1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nigerian Corner @ Adela St.

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ichi ban

What year was that and is Tee/Tillman back in ldn town?

That's my doozy from sunday football in dulwich park and Lewisham colly from back in day when he was checking some turkish thing!
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by bolayei: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Carnival was rubbish. I remember those days of West Indian carnival in Lagos back in the day and Fanti carnival.
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by ichiban1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
@Shymexx
2013 and yes, that is Tilla man.
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
ichi ban: @Shymexx
2013 and yes, that is Tilla man.

2013? - it looks packed, tho. Was it live?

Anyway, I was too drunk to be looking for naija stand and the few naija chics I saw weren't saying nothing, to be honest. Just had to find a nice spot with my dons and play with the chics all day. Yo, it was mad! But most of chics are from outside ldn and the few ones from ldn were 16-19.

Tee the midget OG - very humble older!
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Osama10(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
cheesy

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
^^^That slag must have smoked that brum brownie! grin

I swear she probably gave a few mans head at the carnival - that's the spirit of notting hill carnival. grin

Sin city! lipsrsealed
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Looks boring. Even the costumes are just blah. undecided

Canada's caribana is much better. #1 cool cool

But not bad sha. undecided
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Osama10(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
shymexx: ^^^That slag must have smoked that brum brownie! grin

I swear she probably gave a few mans head at the carnival - that's the spirit of notting hill carnival. grin

Sin city! lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Osama10(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
wink

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yield: Looks boring. undecided

Canada's caribana is much better. #1 cool

But not bad sha. undecided

I don't think it's boring, I just didn't do service to it. I never went there for pics, the pics I took were impromptu.

I can't really compare it to Caribana because I've never been to Canada but I've heard interesting stuffs about Caribana, though.

Anyway, I'll post proper pics from the internet now.
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2013

2 Likes

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Osama10(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2013

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Osama10(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2013

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by femogiga: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
pix

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by donem: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Dignitygab: Cool buh its not as colorful as that of Calabar
Offcourse you wont compare this to carnival Calabar (africas biggest street party).
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
nice pics. Mr cork d liar can now shove his pics in his arsse, we don't need it anymore
james_ibor:

Na Chinko made?
lol.....u be confirm badt guy!

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by bootlegaz: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nice picture and beautiful black women (excluding the Naija sweating armpit crowd with a week old brreeast milk breath) grin grin If you are a made man, let's meet at Brazil's carnival next year.
Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by bootlegaz: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
shymexx:

My favorite

1 Like

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by kart042000(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
more pics coming

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by kart042000(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
To view more like kr8tvt on facebook, one love. kiss

Re: London Notting Hill Carnival (pictures) by kart042000(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
nija grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alake Of Egbaland Arriving At Coronation Of King George VI Of England In 1937 / What Is The Origin Of The "Yellow Skin" In Most Igbos? / Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.