Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (423206 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Gift77(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
Gionee P2 is now readily available in most outlet today... We appreciates everyone for choosing Gionee brand
Feel free to lodge your complain or give us more ideas on +2348164876555 (Abiola)
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
evergreen247: Google is out to expose OEM's exuberant price.... Yes including GiONEE, TECNO etc
... With Nexus 5, first to run 4.4 kitkat, Quad-core 2.3 GHz krait, 3gb Ram, 16gb internal memory, Full HD at 441ppi, 5" with comfortable Dimensions
131.9 x 68.2 x - mm,.... Boy for $349
... You may ask why this post, yes this is the reason. Check out mt6572 that both p2, p5, ivo6622, m7 is using is the the cheapest chipset purposely developed for producing extremely cheap droid. It is even COMBO ( bleuthooth 4.0, H+, GPS embedded in the chipset) believe me if XIAOMI use this chipset, the price of the phone will be less than 8k judging by the price of their mediatek devices like Red Rice. Remember XIAOMI currently top atutu chat with cheapest krait core.
Here is the conclusion, both GiONEE, TECNO, etc are making a lot of bunch out of us and we are here insulting each other. If I see better price with a lot of efizzy, that where you will find me, call me unstable!!!

You're so so on point here!!! @anyone who'll want to quote this dude and say something negative, best be sure you know what you're saying..

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
fortune9: thanks my man.God bless
god villa I need dey root explore::: just dey link pls...am very greatful
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Seyilome(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
jakesund:

my guy I'm back.. what happened to your p2
One out of 3 that i bought screen is no more displaying, i hav taken it to Ibadan.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Seyilome(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
elijahdre: phones now available.call or watsapp 08034795720
Is Gpad G3 also available?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by lilryder(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
pls o guys any time I try downloading any app from playstore it shows me that the app could not be downloaded due to an error (403) sometimes it shows due to an error (952) pls what is the cause of this any what is the solution NB:sometimes it downloads smoothly

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
fortune9: god villa I need dey root explore::: just dey link pls...am very greatful
ROOT EXPLORER PRO v3.1.1
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by bboyZ: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
[b]Inside BlackBerry BBM for Android and BBM for iPhone:
Official Launch Details Comments Feed
Inside BlackBerry Comments Feed
Inside BlackBerry FeedFeeds
Feeds
Menu
Inside BlackBerry
The Official BlackBerry Blog
BBM for Android and BBM for iPhone: Official Launch
Details
Posted byAndrew Bocking
This is the news you’ve been waiting for! I am thrilled
to tell you that we are about to officially resume our
rollout of
BBM for Androidand iPhone customers around
the globe!* In the next few hours, people will start
seeing BBM in Google Play, the App Store and in select
Samsung App Stores – where it will be free to
download.
The demand for BBM on Android andBBM on iPhone
continues to be amazing. About six million people
signed up for
information about BBM at BBM.com. As
you know, in just seven hours, about one million
Android users were using the unreleased version of
BBM for Android. What you don’t know is that more
than one million people have found creative ways to
“side load” BBM on their iPhone. This is incredible.
To help manage this unprecedented pent up demand
for BBM, we are implementing a simple line-up system
to ensure a smooth roll out. Here’s how it is going to
work…
BBM Roll Out Details:
1. Download BBM – the easiest way is to visit
BBM.com from your Android or iPhone browser*
2. Once you install the app, open it, and enter your
email address to hold your spot in line
3. We will email you as soon as you reach the front
of the line and can start using BBM
If you are among the millions that took the time tosign
up at BBM.com, you can start using BBM immediately
without waiting in line.* If you didn’t sign up in
advance, don’t worry – we are focused on moving
millions of customers through the line as fast as
possible.
Our team of developers and engineers has been
working around the clock to bring you BBM – and make
some upgrades while we’re at it – and some incredible
work has been done. I look forward to sharing more of
this with you here, on Inside BlackBerry, soon.
For updates on how quickly the line is moving you can
follow @BBM on Twitter. I will be back tomorrow with
another post to provide you with an update on the line-
up and to share more detail about the work the team
has done over the last several weeks.
Lastly, thank you for your patience. We know you’re
excited (we are too!) and we look forward to having
you join us on BBM.
*Samsung customers in Sub-Sahara Africa can
download BBM today from the Samsung Apps store.
iPhone and other Android users in Africa will be able to
download the app in three days’ time.
[/b]
Proudly powered by WordPress http://blogs.blackberry.com/2013/10/bbm-android-iphone-launch/?CPID=SOC_C_NA_Other1382366770...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by nani667: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
lil_ryder: pls o guys any time I try downloading any app from playstore it shows me that the app could not be downloaded due to an error (403) sometimes it shows due to an error (952) pls what is the cause of this any what is the solution NB:sometimes it downloads smoothly
delete your Google account from SETTINGS.... restart your device... then re add your Google account.... problem solved
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Anthony3850(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Gud evenin gionee fan boys
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by chigoeze: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
thanks god villa 4 d link...I successfully installed cwd on my p2 today all thanks to emmikem...quick question though should I select backup or backup to SD in the backup and recovery menu?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by lilryder(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
nani.666:
delete your Google account from SETTINGS.... restart your device... then re add your Google account.... problem solved
worked like a charm thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
pheeew!!i mistakenly deleted my gionee sender...afta tryin to install flash share.. it kept telling me app would replace anoda buh it wud still not install...until i used root explore nd d same procedure i used to installl default browser.. nd viola! it was successfully installed
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
i'll soon be gionee fan.........lolz
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=Godvilla]ROOT EXPLORER PRO v3.1.1
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]
[/quote)god villa pls share ur mobile number with me: & thanks once more...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2013
i want to correct smtin here,gionee p2's ram is quite remaining like 150smtin free ram why?? because it has a good number of running apps more dan p5 eg. weather app,netquin,du battery,gionee sender,search ..etc while p5 has few like 2go,whatsapp google services and co which p2 also has running too.. i managed to optimize sm rams and apps and i got enough ram, check diz out
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2013
screenshot
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2013
Godvilla:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-z68s4Qspvtw/UbSLp9aUUrI/AAAAAAAAAEs/2pyCPr3Cl_w/s1600/next2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.techzilla.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/next-launcher-for-android-3d-free-download-play-store.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-p-fktNArD8k/UeBf15yUBeI/AAAAAAAACBw/RP4m7yaJexU/s640/launcher+3d.jpg[/img]

Next Launcher 3D APK 2.01 Build 93 Premium Patched Android
Requirements: Android 2.2+

Overview: Most popular premium
launcher Next Launcher 3D shows you how 3D dynamic effects and highly customizable Android home screen replacement app could redefine your Android device.
Big Milestone: Debut of Real 3D Launcher Scene.
Forget about everything tiling on the flat like dead fish. Forget about the icon showing like a piece of paper. Forget about the dock standing in line like dumb wood. Forget the traditional launcher and embrace REAL 3D Launcher!
Next Launcher 3D is so proud to present the first REAL 3D Launcher in ANDROID!!!

[size=16pt]NEW RELEASE v2.02 (19-10-13)
[/size]

godvilla after downloading,I unpack it..... and want to instill it but I notice that de apk file is not instilling.... pls I need ur help
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2013
Oliversamuel: screenshot

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2013
For "Oppsson Ivo 6622" interested persons, I dropped its review here
https://www.nairaland.com/1481101/opsson-ivo6622-discussion-thread/7
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2013
fortune9: godvilla after downloading,I unpack it..... and want to instill it but I notice that de apk file is not instilling.... pls I need ur help
[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD THIS FULL/PAID v2.1.3[/size]

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sindrek(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2013
follow on instagram@sin_drek . I will follow back
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by wiilly02(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
abeg is bbm workin on dis device?? Any body downloaded it yet
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Seapluz: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
I know you people are good people, pls kindly answer ma questions:
1-i wanna send an application from ma goineer p2 and tecno p3 to ma tablet buh it doesnt connect with each other buh when i want to send image it will connect, pls is there anything i can do to it.... 2- my playstore isnt opening. what can i do
3-can anybody give me the manual configuration of etisalat for ma tablet, and is there anysite that i can download application except googlestore.
A Very big thank you to anybody that can help me..... God bless you all Gp2
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Godvilla:
[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD THIS FULL/PAID v2.1.3[/size]

thanks man....my phone don't download any tin from Google play....It use to say error 402.....Please l need ur help and solution
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sindrek(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
wiilly02: abeg is bbm workin on dis device?? Any body downloaded it yet
downloaded it but my email wasn't preregistered need a preregistered email to complete registration
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
bboyZ: 100 PAGES OF NOTHING BUT INSULTS AND COMPARISONS..D DUEL CONTINUES..STIL PAGING AND counting
very true. Insults against P5 is what made up 99.99% of the pages
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by mychelyte(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
RIP bblackberry
Finally I got the bbm on my p2
Pinging unlimited
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by uceee(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Oliversamuel: i want to correct smtin here,gionee p2's ram is quite remaining like 150smtin free ram why?? because it has a good number of running apps more dan p5 eg. weather app,netquin,du battery,gionee sender,search ..etc while p5 has few like 2go,whatsapp google services and co which p2 also has running too.. i managed to optimize sm rams and apps and i got enough ram, check diz out
How did you optimise it? RAM manager?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sindrek(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
mychelyte: RIP bblackberry
Finally I got the bbm on my p2
Pinging unlimited
which email address did u use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.