Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (423227 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
mychelyte: RIP bblackberry
Finally I got the bbm on my p2
Pinging unlimited
where did you download yours?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
uceee: How did you optimise it? RAM manager?
No, he stopped all running applications.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sindrek(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
my pin 7afe9045
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
i finaly got my gp2 today thank God and also thank to abiola and all peoples that i've been calling for the availability of this phone.
Please some1 should help me on airtel and glo configuration settings, thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Did anyone noticed this on his P2? seems like Gionee is trying to fixed some bugs in this phone. the SS below indicates that an update might have rolled in on the 14 of this month. Note: android version is still 4.2.2.

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Enjoy my p2......bbm loading 0%
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by wiilly02(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
sindrek: downloaded it but my email wasn't preregistered need a preregistered email to complete registration
ok.tnks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Still available. Call or watsapp Elijahdre on 08034795720.delivery possible
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
my phone is finally configured. I am browsing with it Weller. thank to God
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Elkindo(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
elijahdre: Still available. Call or watsapp Elijahdre on 08034795720.delivery possible
Abeg, current price minus delivery!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by jakesund(m): 1:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Seyilome: One out of 3 that i bought screen is no more displaying, i hav taken it to Ibadan.

that's bad oh... u wanna go for the g3??..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by jakesund(m): 1:53am On Oct 23, 2013
guys 7A55F3E3
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by wilyparker(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2013
benjeeade: i finaly got my gp2 today thank God and also thank to abiola and all peoples that i've been calling for the availability of this phone.
i really nid dis phone badly bt i cnt find it here in yenagoa whe im currently serving....
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by wilyparker(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2013
elijahdre: Still available. Call or watsapp Elijahdre on 08034795720.delivery possible
can u deliver one to me here in yenagoa....? I've combed d best stores in yenagoa...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hadedayor10(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2013
benjeeade: i finaly got my gp2 today thank God and also thank to abiola and all peoples that i've been calling for the availability of this phone.
Whr did u get it and the current price presently? Thanks in advance
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by meemich234(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Funny how some people are......y d insults and beefingthis thread happens to be for a particular set of people interested in a particular brand of phone...to come and talk bout it and know its capabilities...nobody here works with either tecno or gionee so pls cut d crap...its a choice thing so u dnt have to force it down the throat of odas..both companies rnt fightin d ways u guys r neither r dey payin u to do so..enjoy ur device whichever u use
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by meemich234(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2013
Monsieur Jude: Pls @ gp2 users in edo...wer kan i get ds phne 2 buy 2mao*satdae*..urgent replies needed...tnx

U can get it @omegatron for 15k
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Lida33(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2013
My BBM works grin
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sindrek(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2013
Lida33: My BBM works grin
add me 7afe9045
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sindrek(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2013
mychelyte: RIP bblackberry
Finally I got the bbm on my p2
Pinging unlimited
add me 7afe9045
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2013
hadedayor10:
Whr did u get it and the current price presently? Thanks in advance

@Mokola, just for 14.5k
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2013
Finally my BBM works on my Gp2....... Feeling the groove. grin
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by gioneerp2: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2013
Hi there Nairalanders! I'm new to this forum as well as to the Gionee P2 device. I bought it recently and rooted it, installed CWM following instructions on nairaland; then committed a grave rookie mistake. I deleted the system files downloadprovider.apk (Download Manager) and downloadproviderui.apk (Downloads)... and now I have a whole load of troubles. The Play Store doesn't work and com.process.google.gapps crashes at boot, so Google Play Services doesn't work either. Which means I can't use Hangouts or my GPS. I have been trying to find a fix but haven't found any. There aren't any roms (stock/custom) available on the internet yet to give me a shortcut solution for this. I think my best bet would be to get those deleted files from somewhere and restore them. And what better place to look for those but here?

So please, would any of you with a rooted Gionee P2 be kind enough to extract downloadprovider.apk and downloadproviderui.apk from system/app directory and upload them for me (and possibly others in the same position) and help bail out of this limbo? Thanks in advance.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OnusT: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2013
I have a problem with my gp2. I can't send service messages like messages to 131 or 440. It just bounces back and says message not sent. I have to remove my sim card and put it in another phone when i want to send messages like that and when inserting the sim again into my p2,it sends the last text message to the sender automatically. Could someone help me,please? Perhaps I disabled a setting I'm not aware of. Thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Seyilome(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2013
jakesund:

that's bad oh... u wanna go for the g3??..
yeah am, am tired of waiting for the phone to be sold in Nigeria. When will you pay me a visit?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2013
OnusT: I have a problem with my gp2. I can't send service messages like messages to 131 or 440. It just bounces back and says message not sent. I have to remove my sim card and put it in another phone when i want to send messages like that and when inserting the sim again into my p2,it sends the last text message to the sender automatically. Could someone help me,please? Perhaps I disabled a setting I'm not aware of. Thanks
RESET UR PHONE........

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talius(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2013
evergreen247: Google is out to expose OEM's exuberant price.... Yes including GiONEE, TECNO etc
... With Nexus 5, first to run 4.4 kitkat, Quad-core 2.3 GHz krait, 3gb Ram, 16gb internal memory, Full HD at 441ppi, 5" with comfortable Dimensions
131.9 x 68.2 x - mm,.... Boy for $349
... You may ask why this post, yes this is the reason. Check out mt6572 that both p2, p5, ivo6622, m7 is using is the the cheapest chipset purposely developed for producing extremely cheap droid. It is even COMBO ( bleuthooth 4.0, H+, GPS embedded in the chipset) believe me if XIAOMI use this chipset, the price of the phone will be less than 8k judging by the price of their mediatek devices like Red Rice. Remember XIAOMI currently top atutu chat with cheapest krait core.
Here is the conclusion, both GiONEE, TECNO, etc are making a lot of bunch out of us and we are here insulting each other. If I see better price with a lot of efizzy, that where you will find me, call me unstable!!!

Ova supported brother, u made a lot of sense
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2013
gioneerp2: Hi there Nairalanders! I'm new to this forum as well as to the Gionee P2 device. I bought it recently and rooted it, installed CWM following instructions on nairaland; then committed a grave rookie mistake. I deleted the system files downloadprovider.apk (Download Manager) and downloadproviderui.apk (Downloads)... and now I have a whole load of troubles. The Play Store doesn't work and com.process.google.gapps crashes at boot, so Google Play Services doesn't work either. Which means I can't use Hangouts or my GPS. I have been trying to find a fix but haven't found any. There aren't any roms (stock/custom) available on the internet yet to give me a shortcut solution for this. I think my best bet would be to get those deleted files from somewhere and restore them. And what better place to look for those but here?

So please, would any of you with a rooted Gionee P2 be kind enough to extract downloadprovider.apk and downloadproviderui.apk from system/app directory and upload them for me (and possibly others in the same position) and help bail out of this limbo? Thanks in advance.
All hope is not lost...

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Gp2 rocks grin a beg add me let's flex the BBM 7B1A55E7 cheesy grin
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mafia4life(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
αвσυт тσ ċнαηgє му ρнσηє. gσιηєє є3, є5 σʀ ɗ1.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by ibietela2(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2013

How much is it? Do you have the Opsson ivo6622?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
pls help o, I'm unable to sign in to bbm, but i've successfully installed it

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.