Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,872 members, 7,851,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (423684 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by meemich234(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
Please oooo....which network is best for data ryt now on androidairtel is crappy in my area nd mtn is too small...does droidvpn still work wit mtn and must ur phone be rooted before u can use it?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Harjibode: Pls where can I get this phone 4 Ikeja because SLOT no get am and I no think say RINGO go get...
ANY AID PLS
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Harjibode:
ANY AID PLS
No 15 Olayeni str, off Otigba str.
Glory Plaza, Light brown building.
Check down @ PERFECT TECHNOLOGIES OR UP STAIRS @ TELEWORLD

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by flawless911(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1491657/tecno-partners-blackberry-preload-bbm

blackberry partners with tecno
to preload bbm app on upcoming tecno fones
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Godvilla thanks shaaa for yur ,i it finally played. i renamed d data file correctly,den it played. i saw it d remedy on pirate android site
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
bolanlicious: bbm is asking for wireless connection on my fone.pls,wat should i do?

Settings>Apps>Downloaded>locate BBM and click on it> Click on 'Force Stop'.
Now, go to Menu>locate the BBM and open it.

Still not working?
If u r making use of the airtel thingy, it wont work..neither will Ucweb and playstore.

Re-do the above step, switch off and on ur phone, try opening the BBM.

Just for the sake of opening the BBM, make use of MTN 10MB.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by adeobasa(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
jemmiee: Are you using the airtel bis or ur normal mb?? If its normal mb check d pic n configure your phone.... If its airtel bis change ur apn to BlackBerry.Net

Pls, I just bought a Gionee P2, I subscribed to airtel BIS, and changed my APN to Blackberry.net, it's still not browsing...pls do I need to do any other settings for it to work? Pls reply, thanks!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
adeobasa:

Pls, I just bought a Gionee P2, I subscribed to airtel BIS, and changed my APN to Blackberry.net, it's still not browsing...pls do I need to do any other settings for it to work? Pls reply, thanks!
don't change the apn. Just load dia 10mb package, den you are good to go.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by adeobasa(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
proffnico: don't change the apn. Just load dia 10mb package, den you are good to go.

Wow! I just tried dat now nd it worked...thanks a lot. Am grateful!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Special thanks to ELIJAHDRE...

Got my gionee p2 home delivery this eveninng for a cool bargain... cool

BBM up and running within 5mins of activation...

Pinging lori Gionee... Jooooor oooo cool

Holla @ ur boy PIN...7AA48C34...

Elijahdre thanks ooo... smiley
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
adeobasa:

Wow! I just tried dat now nd it worked...thanks a lot. Am grateful!
Always welcome Brov.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Warlord3000: Special thanks to ELIJAHDRE...

how much dd you get your own?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Elkindo(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Godvilla: No 15 Olayeni str, off Otigba str.
Glory Plaza, Light brown building.
Check down @ PERFECT TECHNOLOGIES OR UP STAIRS @ TELEWORLD

How much, abeg?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by EnterPRO: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
ib4real95: [/color] I BEG U GUYS IN D NAME OF GOD.... PLS HELP ME UPLOAD GIONEE P2 ROM AND FILES.. VERY URGENT.. BLESS U ALL
gioneerp2: Hi there Nairalanders! I'm new to this forum as well as to the Gionee P2 device. I bought it recently and rooted it, installed CWM following instructions on nairaland; then committed a grave rookie mistake. I deleted the system files downloadprovider.apk (Download Manager) and downloadproviderui.apk (Downloads)... and now I have a whole load of troubles. The Play Store doesn't work and com.process.google.gapps crashes at boot, so Google Play Services doesn't work either. Which means I can't use Hangouts or my GPS. I have been trying to find a fix but haven't found any. There aren't any roms (stock/custom) available on the internet yet to give me a shortcut solution for this. I think my best bet would be to get those deleted files from somewhere and restore them. And what better place to look for those but here?

So please, would any of you with a rooted Gionee P2 be kind enough to extract downloadprovider.apk and downloadproviderui.apk from system/app directory and upload them for me (and possibly others in the same position) and help bail out of this limbo? Thanks in advance.

care to say what country you are from?

outlining the steps (to extract and upload) might get you a faster response as not everybody here is techy. i suspect they might need to connect to dropbox via a pc. most people here browse from just their phones.

Godvilla: [color=olive]Get another APK file.

chief, you get any solution for them so?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
pls what's this thread whatsapp number?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by gioneerp2: 4:06am On Oct 25, 2013
EnterPRO:

outlining the steps (to extract and upload) might get you a faster response as not everybody here is techy. i suspect they might need to connect to dropbox via a pc. most people here browse from just their phones.

Hi EnterPRO, thank you for your reply. I'm from India. The process of extracting is simple enough. You open Root Explorer, then find then "system" folder. Tap to enter that; then find the "app" folder and enter that as well. Then select the following files: downloadprovider.apk and downloadproviderui.apk ... and copy them. Paste anywhere you want, phone storage or sd card; they're just about 200 KB in total. Move them to your pc, if that's what you use to log into Nairaland. Then when you post on this thread, use the attachment options just below your edit field and upload the two apk files directly into your post. That way I can download them from Nairaland itself. Thanks again for your kind interest!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 4:16am On Oct 25, 2013
Harjibode: Pls where can I get this phone 4 Ikeja because SLOT no get am and I no think say RINGO go get...

Why not make it easier and request for a home delivery from elijahdre.. Just like i did... smiley

Why parambulate slot or ikeja.... cool
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2013
EnterPRO:

chief, you get any solution for them so?

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by IZUKWU(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2013
Warlord3000: Special thanks to ELIJAHDRE...

Pinging lori Gionee... Jooooor oooo cool

how did you set up the bbm and pinging thing.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2013
IZUKWU: how did you set up the bbm and pinging thing
pretty simple and straightforward... Have a good ntwk 3g preferably.... Turn ur wifi on..... Open ur BBM app enter this email address! mic @gmail.com

It will open the next page: where u can sign up for new be users or use ur old bbid

That's all
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by uceee(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2013
Guys, my phone auto rotation feature doesn't work well. It works sometimes, but doesn't work at other times. what could be the problem?
I set it to auto rotate oh.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2013
please help o! I on my phone this morning and i got dis: 'application error, google play store has stop work'. I'm unable to open my place store, any solution pls @anyboy.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2013
benjeeade: please help o! I on my phone this morning and i got dis: 'application error, google play store has stop work'. I'm unable to open my place store, any solution pls @anyboy.
which network are u on? Do you have droid vpn or any vpn on your device?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by ibietela2(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2013
elijahdre:
Yes.they are all available. Pls call or wardroom 08034795720.
BB:7C71F6C4
Prices are not allowed to be posted here as a marketer.thks for your understanding

Check your WhatsApp
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2013

[b][size=16pt]SKITCH[/size]

Make it perfect with Skitch!!!
Skitch lets you communicate important ideas in an instant. Snap a photo, mark it up, and send it on.
Use Skitch to mark up a
PDF, snap your screen, annotate a photo, or create something new with a blank canvas.
Getting your point across has never been easier.
Fast, friendly feedback
• Use shapes, text, stamps, highlighter and arrows to give quick feedback on any project
• Great for design mockups, PDF document editing, and decision making
• Easily share everything with your team Perfect screenshots
• Snap your screen, a webpage or a map
• Add highlights and draw attention to what matters
Quick image editing
• Zoom and crop your images
• Pixelate portions of an image to obscure sensitive information
Simple sharing
• Share your work directly to the camera roll to use your it with any app that accepts images
• Share over email or connect to Evernote for even more sharing options
• Send annotated PDFs with a helpful summary page so recipients see your edits
instantly.
• Sync: Access all of your images,
documents and annotations on any computer or device
• Search: Find anything, even handwritten text, inside your Skitch Notes
• Share: Post and share your ideas with friends, coworkers and the world.

Here are some ways to use Skitch:
• At work: Communicate design feedback by annotating a PDF and pointing out changes
• At home: Annotate a photo of your living room to show movers where to put furniture
• At a conference: Take a snapshot of people you meet, annotate it with their names
• For personal information: Take a photo of a bill, then pixelate personal details before sharing
• For directions: Draw a path on a map to help someone find your picnic spot.
Skitch is part of the Evernote family of apps that are designed to help you remember everything, communicate effectively and get
things done.
Skitch uses the contacts permissions in order to populate the email field when sending a PDF. This permission lets Skitch
use your local address book so you can easily send an email by simply typing someone's name.
Requires Android 2.2 and above!

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]
[/b]

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by jaybiz007(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2013
@god villa sir, am experiencing some issues with my play store.it always pop out "authentification needed" whenever I open it on my p2 although I restricted background apps to save my little data and secondly sir, how do I go about d bbm download..ur timely and apt reply will b greatly appreciated sir.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2013
Help!!! Help!!!
I deleted my du battery saver that was preinstalled on my phone, after uninstalling it, my other apps, the one I Downloaded from playstore got uninstalled too.
now, I had the du saver reinstalled and now, I wanna switch to another saver but I'm afraid that my Apps will uninstall
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by jworos(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2013
please how can i uninstall netquin from my phone? tried usin titanium backup,didnt work,is there any oda way? tanx...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Toroze(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Need clear instructions on how to install cwm on my p2 cause I need to do a ROM back up any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Xxpress(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
ρℓѕ ι ηєєɗ α ℓιηк тσ ɗσωηℓσαɗ α gσσɗ αηɗ ωσʀкιηg ωιƒι hacker

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.