Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent (7211 Views)

OPINION: All Guys/girls With Tattoos Are Indecent And Immoral / Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by whitelexi(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

men!! dnt mind them. . . tongue

She asked me oh grin grin grin

Men!! mind us ohhhh
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by iseobio(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2008
try and convince your mum to try them on and look at her self in the mirror may be she will change her mind
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by onyinye2(f): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2008
@iseobio
that is gross.seriously
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Riskie(f): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2008
iseobio:

try and convince your mum to try them on and look at her self in the mirror may be she will change her mind

angry not funny undecided
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2008
iseobio:

My mom will do anything to burn them. . .she would even pay you to return the thong back to the store. . .

but what would I be doing with them in the first place? shocked
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

4her those are my type too not those unholy strings
abi o. . lol @unholy comment
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by iseobio(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

My mom will do anything to burn them. . .she would even pay you to return the thong back to the store. . .

but what would I be doing with them in the first place? shocked

Tell your mum that thongs are very expensive that she should not burn them. because it is worn by renowned wrestlers.
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by iseobio(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2008
personally I do not object to wearing tongs. i believe it affords a chance to get enough ventilation and cooling in hot africa
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2008
iseobio:

personally I do not object to wearing tongs. i believe it affords a chance to get enough ventilation and cooling in hot africa
I think africa would be the last place to wear thongs. . .with their mentality and most sex deprived men, I would def not want to try it in africa shocked

iseobio:

Tell your mum that thongs are very expensive that she should not burn them. because it is worn by renowned wrestlers.
Dnt worry abt my mom wink
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by sheniqua: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2008
The most disgusting thing ever is to see these thong wearers bend over to pick up something and then we are forced to behold the unsightly triangle rise above the jeans or shorts
I wish they knew how idiotic it looks.
utterly disgusting !!!
the thought of it makes me sick because I've seen many.
grown women with  dirty triangles plastered in the crack of their rear.
Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate those things esp since I'm forced to see them on someone
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2008
Lmao!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

The most disgusting thing ever is to see these thong wearers bend over to pick up something and then we are forced to behold the unsightly triangle rise above the jeans or shorts
I wish they knew how idiotic it looks.
utterly disgusting !!!
the thought of it makes me sick because I've seen many.
grown women with dirty triangles plastered in the crack of their rear.
Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate those things esp since I'm forced to see them on someone

sad thing is, most of them think they're doing it for fashion or to entice the men. . .you know, I guess to them thongs is a synonym for sexy
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Riskie(f): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2008
Not all ppl that wear thongs wear them to be sexy. In fact I think it is tacky and foolish to have any form of underwear on display to the public wink
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
i dont care about watever anybody says about thongs,i wear them ,im very comfortable in them and i love them
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by amberella: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2008
Riskie:

I think it is tacky and foolish to have any form of underwear on display to the public wink

Amen. Other than my beautiful husband, I don't want to see anyone's underwear!
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by iseobio(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2008
Riskie:

Not all people that wear thongs wear them to be sexy. In fact I think it is tacky and foolish to have any form of underwear on display to the public wink

then what do you wear them for if not to be sexy. that is thesame thing women wear in lapdancing clubs so that they are sexy. Dont lie to us.
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by sheniqua: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2008
that thing is not meant to be worn outside the bedroom.
when they wear dresses,you need to see how their butt cheeks vibrate like jelly when they walk.
real under wears help to hold the butt in place so they don't shake a lot but those wedges inbetween the crack do no such thing.
Which lady wants to see her fellow woman's vibrating buttocks at Kroger and K mart because she is basically butt naked
maybe men like it but it's revolting to me.
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2008
iseobio:

then what do you wear them for if not to be sexy. that is thesame thing women wear in lapdancing clubs so that they are sexy. Dont lie to us.

abi o. . .dnt say it's to get comfortable o embarassed
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by DaPhoenix(f): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2008
Your mom's tripping probably because thongs leave very little to be imagined. But I totally love them.
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

that thing is not meant to be worn outside the bedroom.
when they wear dresses,you need to see how their butt cheeks vibrate like jelly when they walk.
real under wears help to hold the butt in place so they don't shake a lot but those wedges inbetween the crack do no such thing.
Which lady wants to see her fellow woman's vibrating buttocks at Kroger and K mart because she is basically butt naked
maybe men like it but it's revolting to me.

lmao!!!
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by sheniqua: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

lmao!!!

yes o morenike.
The thing is disgusting
the wearers can love it all they want but the onlookers esp fellow females are not thrilled with seeing them.
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Riskie(f): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2008
About the whole buttcheeks giggling thing it depends on what the lady is wearing. Of course with certain kinds of clothing and materials wearing a thong would make one appear near naked. The thing is that ppl need to use their sense when wearing a thong or any item of clothing or underwear for that matter cheesy
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Riskie(f): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2008
jiggling my bad tongue
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

yes o morenike.
The thing is disgusting
the wearers can love it all they want but the onlookers esp fellow females are not thrilled with seeing them.
It's even worse when you go to the beach and see such. , gawwd!! angry
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by janami(f): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2008
i feel thongs r ok sha. dy r comfy. jst depends on hw u wear them e.g a lady wearing a slightly loose pair of trousers without belt. one thing i hate is panty lines
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by StephenP(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2008
DaPhoenix:

Your mom's tripping probably because thongs leave very little to be imagined. But I totally love them.

I like. . .
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Riskie(f): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2008
StephenP:

I like. . .

This is totally off topic but I have to say that is one hott picture! shocked
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by sheniqua: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2008
janami:

i feel thongs r ok sha. dy r comfy. jst depends on hw u wear them e.g a lady wearing a slightly loose pair of trousers without belt. one thing i hate is panty lines

what did you do before thongs were invented?
there are seamless undies.
I don't really care what people wear,as long as I can't see them wink
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Riskie(f): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

what did you do before thongs were invented?
there are seamless undies.
I don't really care what people wear,as long as I can't see them wink

They were invented in 1939 so, I'm guessing janami wasn;t alive yet undecided
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by sheniqua: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2008
Riskie:

They were invented in 1939 so, I'm guessing janami wasn;t alive yet undecided

not in America.

I just started seeing those unsightly things in the last decade
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by sheniqua: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2008
they came with the thong song .
thong thong thong thong thong
Re: My Mom Thinks Thongs Are Indecent by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2008
lmao!!! oh gawwwd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I am a Modelling agent and I am looking for Young Female Nigerian Models / Miss Planet Africa International / How To Apply Red Lipstick To Fit Your Skin Tone, Lips & Skin Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.