Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) (2779 Views)

See Ben Bruce's Electric Car That Is Charged With Solar (photo) / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / UNIZIK Students Build Car That Looks Like A Formula One Race Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by Panshow(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mr. Kehinde Durojaiye Obasanjo built a
locally made engine in a contraption
that runs on road and sea.
SaharaTV found him operating
the contraption in Ikeja to attract
minor donors who collected
hisCompact Disk in which he said he
recorded its operation on water.
Mr. Obasanjo said he designed it to
operate on three mediums: ground, water
and air, but has only achieved two due to
financial constraints. For now, the
invention can only run on ground and
water.
He said he had contacted State
Governments of Lagos and Ogun to find
support, but he only got their promise
since beginning of 2013.

www.informationng.com/2013/08/man-out-with-aqua-car-watch.html

Re: Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by Ichliebedich(f): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by Enegod(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
how much is the fish car?
Re: Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by Samchelsea(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
More awareness is needed for more people to know about his invention not just relying only on Lagos and ogun state govt for help i.e making a video of it in operation and uploading it to social network sites and youtube would help create more awareness
Re: Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by Tos87(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
aZu ..........Ğ☺☺∂ one.
Re: Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
nice one 4 naija. . God go make u bigger.
Re: Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
abeg make una no make me laugh, waterboatjet lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Impressive.
I would like to watch it move.
Re: Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by switdil(f): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Impressive.
I would like to watch it move.

Me too
Chaii
Our naija brother don change hand
Oyinb go bow grin
Re: Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by mascot87(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
I saw the man (Mr Kehinde Durojaye)driving this at computer village. He was selling a CD on how he drove the vehicle on water and I bought a copy of the CD to watch and I was amazed. Nigeria really got talents

Re: Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by kelz3264: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enegod: how much is the fish car?
it looks like a fish now but with time it will be sophisticatedly re-designed just like the volks wagen beetle.
Re: Nigerian Man Built A Car That Runs Both On Land And Sea (aqua-car) by ziccoit: 1:26am On Aug 28, 2013
"PRIDE OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA" indeed.

(1) (Reply)

A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) / Wizkid Cars, Houses, Networth And Comparison With Olamide & Davido! / These Symbols In My Car Gives Me Concern(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.