Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here (2211 Views)

Gis/sure-p Port Harcourt Job Fair / Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here / Get Latest Jobs Vacancies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here by zogo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Are you informed about any open or secret job opening in Port Harcourt and its environs? Pls do well to post them here.

Pls dont demand for numbers or email addresses. Dont scam anyone, dnt demand for any gratification, just help someone.

Welcome!
Re: Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here by zogo(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2013
This might help someone. A Pharmacist is urgently wanted in an pharmaceutical firm in Port Harcourt. If you are, call ; 08146489821

I hope this helps someone..
Re: Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here by zogo(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2013
Marketers with drive to meet sales goals are urgently wanted, with high incentives. If interested call; 08146489821 or 07063249904
Re: Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here by zogo(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2013
pls do you have any job info in Port Harcourt? Pls do well to post them here. You might be helping someone achieve thier vision
Re: Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here by softandsweet(f): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hi everyone. If you are a young female accountant graduate in need of a job in a management firm around Waterlines/GRA Junction. Please send an email to favourgoodwill@gmail.com. The interview is this friday, the 4th October 2013.. The rest of the details will be sent to you in receipt of your CV.. the date is really close,, because the MD mentioned it to me and I told him I had someone even though I didnt ..I will forward the CVto him as my own referral... Hope this helps someone

1 Like

Re: Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here by Utchgirl(f): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2013
soft and sweet: Hi everyone. If you are a young female accountant graduate in need of a job in a management firm around Waterlines/GRA Junction. Please send an email to favourgoodwill@yahoo.com. The interview is this friday, the 4th October 2013.. The rest of the details will be sent to you in receipt of your CV.. the date is really close,, because the MD mentioned it to me and I told him I had someone even though I didnt ..I will forward the CVto him as my own referral... Hope this helps someone
plz can i send an e mail , i red computer science
Re: Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here by softandsweet(f): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Utchgirl: plz can i send an e mail , i red computer science

Sorry he said a female accountant.
Re: Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here by sead(f): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2013
Is the offer still open. I read Economics
Re: Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here by Novelle: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Company Background: Novelle Center is Nigeria’s fastest emerging training institute for the delivery of international oil and gas related courses. We have offices in Port Harcourt, Lagos, Akwa Ibom and Abuja.

In the quest for meeting up with the ever growing demands of our existing and prospective clients in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja we are seeking to employ young, smart, innovative and highly experienced individuals who are goal oriented and dedicated to offering excellent service. Openings are as follows:

Position: Marketing Officer
Ref. Number: NIC – MO/155

Responsibilities:
The individuals will be solely responsible for
- Developing marketing strategies
- Setting up sales target and conduct market research
- Building up customer base and create marketing budget
- Plan promotions, publicities and coordinate adverts of training services
- Liaise with designers for production of posters, flyers and newsletters.
- Plan, execute and supervise effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Manage new and existing customers’ accounts.
- Monitor competitors activity
- Evaluate marketing campaigns
- Build proposals and create partnerships
- Source and secure sponsorships
- Coordinate onsite registrations of candidates.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of marketing activities.

Qualifications and requirements
- Minimum of a BSc/HND in any course of study.
- HSE and (or) Project Management skills will be added advantage
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in marketing services
- Age must be between 26 – 30 years.
- Command an excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy- ability to work well with MS word and MS excel
- Good dress-sense.
- A male will be more preferred.
- Must either reside in Port Harcourt

Position: Administrative & Finance Assistant
Ref. number: NIC – AFA/153

Responsibilities:
The individuals will be solely responsible for
- Ensure delivery of commercial, certified and internationally recognized training courses.
- Supervise quality of training service
- Deal with accreditation and certification matters
- Analyze the delivery of services of the marketing department and ensure sales target are met
- Analyze the delivery of services in the operations department and ensure quality services are delivered
- Build and maintain the reputation of the company
- Develop, propose, enforce departmental policies and procedures across departments
- Maintain record filing system across departments
- Collect all feedback forms and evaluate them for continuous improvement
- Setup and follow up achievement of financial targets in the company
- Process all accounts, invoices and reconcile all cash inflow/outflow
- Reconcile all payments, transfers and refunds
- Follow up payments of taxes, levies.
- Attend to all phone call, emails for enquiries on registrations

Qualifications and requirements
- Minimum of a BSc/HND in any course of study.
- Good Business & financial management certification skill obtained will be added advantage
- Must have at least 2 years work
- Age must be between 24 – 27 years.
- Command an excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy- ability to work well with MS word and MS excel
- Good dress-sense.
- Both genders can apply

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should provide a detailed application letter enclosed along with relevant CV to jobs@novellecenter.com. Quote the reference number as title of your application. Only correct and relevant applications will be contacted. Sending only will not be accepted. Entries will close on the 15th of January 2014.

1 Like

Re: Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here by zogo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello peeps We can do more in this forum!

In the meantime, if your intrested in building wealth on part time via snail farming grab the business oportunity here. Click on the link below on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Staff Recruitment At Kpmg Nigeria Nationwide / Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2015 / Graduate Brand Management Trainee At SABMiller Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.