Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase (56984 Views)

#BBATheChase Winner "Dillish Mathews" Acquires New Ride (photo) / #bbathechase- Check Out The Dress Elikem Made For Pokello / Hit Or Miss? Jackie Appiah And OC Ukeje's Outfit To #bbathechase Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by WHIZBRO(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Very good then
They can get a real job now 'cos Ashewo no be work.

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by iyatrustee(f): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
If I guess right, these team melvin t shirts were printed in anticipation that he would be the last housemate standing abi? grin grin and beverly supporters lost hope long ago they could not even give their girl a befitting welcome cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nonybb: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
If we dont STOP these anima1s they will wipe out an average african culture. Idi.0ts, and one of the most annoying thing is that their parents were there to welcome them

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by fuckluv(f): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
tellwisdom: Very folish looking people angry
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Ekans: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thanks dear berv,at least,we know what ur bare ass looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Na dem sabi,abeg whO get 10naira fOr dia.ah wan buy grOundnut kiss cool
.One thing is dat we ar tryin tO b like d white english men,bt d white english men neva wished 2 b like us...lets learn frOm china.kOrea,india,,dey ar prOud Of dia culture...

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by TECHNINE: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
nonsense...i send them make dem go shine congo?

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by kloe121(f): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oh Melvin,i'm so glad u're home,tot u wud run away 2 Namibia wit dia mermaid princess.smiley
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by ayodeji752: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Why is Beverly wearing cloth? Wot is she covering? Abeg tell her to walk nakked cos there's nothing to hide again.

15 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ehen!! why is uti alwayS snapping with fine boys!! grin #jusSaying And he was the only one that took a photo with that first naija shemaAle guy #JusSAYINGSTILL grin
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Are they boko haram?
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by lacosteIII(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
shocked over 400viewers... smh ... shocked

*unfollows*
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by yemstok(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
mc~evans:
cheesy Yeyebritiesgrin
#habatically shocked

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by laplace19(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
I guess foolish Denrele didn't even go and welcome his fake diamond

Back to the matter shaa
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by tellwisdom: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mr Anonymous:

How ironic. See pot calling gas cooker black. Please it's "foolish" not folish

No, leave it like that. I'm afraid, seun might change the meaning to "Love" instead of the intended word; "Fool1sh" angry
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by yemstok(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
ayodeji752: Why is Beverly wearing cloth? Wot is she covering? Abeg tell her to walk nakked cos there's nothing to hide again.

No matter how bad she was, she's not useless. She can still be used as a bad example. grin

10 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
mc~evans:
cheesy Yeyebritiesgrin
looooooool

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Beverly's mum n her best friend charity

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
national nuisance.....allll d likes on bad posts na me
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Abegi, na only team melvin I dey see no team berverly its not fair. Berverly I will dedicate a p*orn movie CD n label it team berverly; am sure she has a lot of fans at home.

Welcome back homos.
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by lacosteIII(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
FlirtyKaren: Beverly's mum n her best friend charity

is Beverly paying u handsomely for posting all this... hmmmmn

*unfollows again*
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Idongesit619(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
BBA ke! When people the 4 Africa the die 4 hungry... Africa wake up! No start watin u no go fite end oh!

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Tobilastik(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hmm..dos dat means dy've wasted dier time nd dignity..ahaha, me watch naija Bf free (lol)
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by folahann(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
They should have come seperately so that we can know who the people really love.
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Charbless(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mudu of Garri no still change ooh.
Bba my a**

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Ellylace(f): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
It's a dam*n shame that these are our modern day heroes.. sad just imagine the influence this will have on our children..No more inventing,creativity or desire to develop the Nation's image...It'll be all about fame and fortune..even if they have to lose their dignity to get it.. cry

6 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Why are there no beverly T-shirts? sad

She still try now, even if she was not the epitome of model behaviour she was active and lively in the house unlike Melvin who was nothing but a piece of furniture. Besides she is human like everyone else and still immature.

I know say all these hypocrite Nigerians no go let the girl hear word once she settle down finish. Poor her.....

#Team beverly .......

4 Likes

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Pain(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
See them Jobless People. All for the lack of role models!

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Pain(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Just Bought a Congo of Garium Sulphate for N50 in the name of beverly..Im off to the bathtub to tie my legs together and pretend im a whale..

1 Like

Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Asabeq(f): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
As in ehh grin grin
modextus: Fr dr mind now dem don mke nigeria proud..

Dem dhe feel like heros..
Re: Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
@ OP. Abeg where the crowd dey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong Lusting After A Twerking Lady, Touches Her Backside / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.