Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules (56993 Views)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Sean Kanu 14th Birthday: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Son's Birthday / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by TunezMediaTV: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
RMD Gives Daughter Strict Rules In Lovely 14th Birthday Message

Veteran (oops) Nollywood star, Richard Mofe Damijo has given his daughter who turns 14 years of age today, certain list of rules, which include, no social media, strict curfew and no birthday parties with friend and a GPA above 3.8 as he celebrates her with a lovely but hilarious birthday message on his gram minutes ago.

He wrote;

[b]"My baby, my sunshine,
For hero-worshiping me, Thank you.
For loving me wholeheartedly and unconditionally, Thank you. For not understanding why people want to take pictures with me but you let them anyway, Thank you. For sharing me with many others, Thank you.

I look at you and I thank God everyday for gifting you to me, because there is no doubt how special you are.
Daughter dearest, I have only one worry. I worry about the difference between your generation and mine and wonder if I will ever be a good enough parent for you.
Yea, I want to be the cool dad you want me to be, you know the one that would let you have your 14th birthday party at a condo, let you have all your friends to the party. Let you wear whatever you wish to wear and let you stay out till 11pm...

Well, darling you have to forgive me because that's never going to happen. As much as I'd love to be really cool and all, it is way more important to me that you grow up with deep seated values that are, Christian and African, then when you're old enough you can decide what you want. So for now, as the quintessential African dad and correct Urhobo man,

I just have to
Censor your friends.
Create a curfew.
Censor your outfits.
Curtail your access to social media... So no, you still can not have an instagram account this year or even next and just so you know, even a 3.8 gpa would not be good enough to make me change my mind.

You see baby, unlike your generation that thinks it's cool, my generation looks beyond what's cool, so I choose what is right and appropriate.
Yea, I understand you think it's weird and not cool and not fair but hey baby, I just cant help myself because I am just an Urhobo man that sent his daughter to the US and would rather she turn out right than be a cool dad, so again, Thank you for loving me unconditionally and I love you from some place deeper than the bottom of my heart.
Happy 14th birthday my baby dearest, God bless and keep you always.
Daddy"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMYurPcg9XZ/

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/nollywood-star-rmd-gives-daughter.html

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by pyyxxaro: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bros

Them TEKNO, WIZ-KID, DAVIDO, LIL'KESH and coo go allow this your daughter hear word soooo

You forgot to tell her to also stay away from anybody called CHIDINMA and the likes embarassed cry

Pls don't allow her watch that yeye ZEE WORLD or TELEMONDO , if not she go use expo for WAEC / JAMB tongue embarassed

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Boboye4slim(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cool

Dis girl wey i dey look go bad sha

10 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yimmu undecided

Anyone that must be bad must surely be bad

So, She don enter Uni abi? Cos I'm not understanding all this CPGA talk

18 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Smellymouth: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2016

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Theoritical(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Meanwhile, the girl in question, is secretly romancing Cucumber .. this man never see anything''' to think he is smart enough to know if the girl isnt on instagram grin.. 9ja fathers with their ancient brain self

12 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by DONSMITH123(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
After you don touch all the fine babes finish for nollywood. Abeg this daughter of yours must grow fast o.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Guilty conscience grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by pretydiva(f): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
She looks like d dad

4 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Iamlordgee(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hollup Hollup.. She can not flex again.. Abeg who get her contact.. Make e pass am come.

2 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by lolademariam: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
She is beautiful like her mama, jumole

2 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by lolademariam: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
She is beautiful like her mama, jumoke

2 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Ugosample(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
All these ones wey im dey talk na long tori grin grin

But it's good to protect your young ones tho, on a serious note, until they become adults to make decisions for themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by BCISLTD: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
angry paale bone that yarn jare..you mean this your pikin no get instagram and she dey Yankee....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by dfrost: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
cheesy grin

I don die.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by omoyankee3(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Rules are made to be broken

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by sexymoma(f): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Gone are those days when our mums will come to our room v.early in the morning just to pray and wish us happy birthday
now na for social media parent dey wish dia pikin happy birthday... na your friend go even call you say ore u don see ur pale message on fb

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Gome23: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Correct man

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by denony(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
The girl don bad already, I can see it in her eyes. Forget preaching bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by UncutSk(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
when I straff am you go know cool

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by haryomikun(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
RMD Gives Daughter Strict Rules In Lovely 14th Birthday Message

Veteran (oops) Nollywood star, Richard Mofe Damijo has given his daughter who turns 14 years of age today, certain list of rules, which include, no social media, strict curfew and no birthday parties with friend and a GPA above 3.8 as he celebrates her with a lovely but hilarious birthday message on his gram minutes ago.

He wrote;

[b]"My baby, my sunshine,
For hero-worshiping me, Thank you.
For loving me wholeheartedly and unconditionally, Thank you. For not understanding why people want to take pictures with me but you let them anyway, Thank you. For sharing me with many others, Thank you.

I look at you and I thank God everyday for gifting you to me, because there is no doubt how special you are.
Daughter dearest, I have only one worry. I worry about the difference between your generation and mine and wonder if I will ever be a good enough parent for you.
Yea, I want to be the cool dad you want me to be, you know the one that would let you have your 14th birthday party at a condo, let you have all your friends to the party. Let you wear whatever you wish to wear and let you stay out till 11pm

Well, darling you have to forgive me because that's never going to happen. As much as I'd love to be really cool and all, it is way more important to me that you grow up with deep seated values that are, Christian and African, then when you're old enough you can decide what you want. So for now, as the quintessential African dad and correct Urhobo man,

I just have to
Censor your friends.
Create a curfew.
Censor your outfits.
Curtail your access to social media... So no, you still can not have an instagram account this year or even next and just so you know, even a 3.8 gpa would not be good enough to make me change my mind.

You see baby, unlike your generation that thinks it's cool, my generation looks beyond what's cool, so I choose what is right and appropriate.
Yea, I understand you think it's weird and not cool and not fair but hey baby, I just cant help myself because I am just an Urhobo man that sent his daughter to the US and would rather she turn out right than be a cool dad, so again, Thank you for loving me unconditionally and I love you from some place deeper than the bottom of my heart.
Happy 14th birthday my baby dearest, God bless and keep you always.
Daddy"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMYurPcg9XZ/

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/nollywood-star-rmd-gives-daughter.html

Super protective dad cheesy

4 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by skales67(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
After you don pransh other ladies during your prime as a youth, you no wan make they pransh your daughter abi? She must be PRANSHED!

4 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Interesting.

What a great dad, your ancestor would be proud of you grin

3 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by elshz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one, but who wan spoil go spoil.

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by Goddygee(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
lol...grin I laff in Japanese, in this present age... i bet she would spoil right under your roof without u noticing, children of this age wey don wise up...

8 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by beautiful232(f): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
lol your so funny.. You think all this words would change her for been who she wanna be?

the best you can do is pray for her....

all this talk na joke

4 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by jbaby265(f): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
wow. it's cool tho I always know that this man is a strict dad happy Birthday dear

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by ajalawole(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Weyrey. After sleeping with many ladies ba... Why don't he wash her pant until she is 19. Observation is the key

2 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by slurryeye: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yinmu
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by yekparikpa(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Private part is different from private jet -Harrysong-BACANA! Jamming this sh*t from my homeboy!
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules by fullstreets: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
One of diz boiz with punk, sagging skinny jeans go still chop am without table manners.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration / 2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.