Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Export, And Import - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Export, And Import (1333 Views)

Agro Product Sourcing For Both Export And Local Market / Free Surefire Explosive Secrets To Fast Track Your Export And Import Business / Pre-order And Import Your Choice Vehicles At NO Cost!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export, And Import by smartwealt: 1:06pm On May 31, 2006
im a graduate of marketing, im into internet marketing.
Iam looking for a good, and available exportable product, i have a financier, ready to export wood charcoal,(if you have real BUYER, please contact me)

i can also accomodate top business idea, for the financier is willing to finance idea, especially on export, so if you have good source, kindly contact me via this forum.

on import, im working something out with another financier, and we need good product to import to Nigeria (legal please) one that will be sold immediately in Nigeria.

any interested person should please contact me urgently.
Re: Export, And Import by ajayi1(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2006
Hi, I have a customers for you. One of the customer needs crude oil stays in UK, and the other one needs Cashew nut from India. Many like that contact me 08058508531 for details.
Re: Export, And Import by Okeym: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2006
Hello,
I actualy have have a link in china for the import of computer accessories and English suits. I desperately need a ready market in nigeria for the sales. If you can work out the market(quick sale points), we can partner on this, with your finacier. u can reach me 2ru ambokeym@yahoo.com. Cheers!
Re: Export, And Import by jerrycui: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2006
hello ,friend ,i graduated from university last year,my major is as same as urs ,i am working in a travelling agent ,i have known some people in chinese international trade company ,my father did international business in the past haha.
if u r interested in it ,we can have a serious discussion on yahoo messenger
jerrycui2008@yahoo.com.cn,u can add me,maybe i could help u in the inport to ur country.
i come from beijing ,china,my name is jerry.i am 24year old ,what about urs ,hha
Re: Export, And Import by curiousme(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2008
I think i have a business for u .export of cashew nut 234MT i.e 13 containers and i have the LC BOUND to expire
17 th nov 2008 but need finance
Re: Export, And Import by curiousme(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2008
contact me on 08163560002
Re: Export, And Import by Ajaerotony(m): 5:13am On Oct 10, 2008
i have the uk chamber of commerce directory in case you are interested. I can give it to you at a give away price. You can contact me through my website
www.bestbusinessmentor.com/nigeria
Re: Export, And Import by lposervice(m): 1:06am On Oct 16, 2008
hi,

hi,
do you have anything in mind in term of import especially from europe?
Re: Export, And Import by yajiayabo1(f): 3:44am On Oct 16, 2008
hello this is Suzy here.

Please check this picture as bellow---bluetooth car rearview mirror , with bluetooth car kit , MP3 player , parking radar & parking camera , etc.

If you are interested in , just contact me at sales2@oxiang.com.cn or oxiang02@yahoo.com , thank you.

Suzy
Cheers ,

(1) (Reply)

Supply Real Wax And Textile Products(china) / Best E-commerce Site That Allows You To Shop In China & Uk From Nigeria / Tools To Grow And Expand Your Digital Large Format Printing Business...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.