Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,393 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. (1317 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Do You Share Sponge With Your Husband/wife?? / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Do you guys think it is a good idea to share one's sponge or toothbrush with one's partner be it married or unmarried??To me I tink it is a sign of love grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by sunday478(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tooth brush No, sponge yes

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by rapmike(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
sunday478: Tooth brush No, sponge yes
Seconded,i cnt be sharing bacteria wit her,dnt want 2 destroy my natural flora yet
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by planetuzor(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
For what.. Which kind play be that!!!!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Like a poster said I can share sponge with my partner but toothbrush is a no no.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by kindy86: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
married 4 2yrs now, since den til now baa, even if na 2 toothbrush he buy com house, we go 1st use 1 finish b4 d oda,as i de talk so na only 1 toothbrush dey 4 house walahi.
sponge baa? dat 1 na small case

3 Likes

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by okooloyun1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
I dnt share my toothbrush, share sponge sometimes.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by Enegod(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
huh
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by Dubemkelly(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
We can kiss n xchange saliva buh can't share toothbrush *Just saying tho* Can't share either buh wudnt mind if we do dat once in a while prolly on a travel buh d toothbrush thing disgusts me...Luv get merit shaa n @d end everyman 2 himself
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by Ab025(m): 12:18am On Aug 28, 2013
If I can share my pen with my gal, then why can't I share my toothbrush.....?

I can

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by slap1(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2013
I can share my sponge, it's no big deal. But I may only share my toothbrush if she insists, to avoid trouble.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by Ichliebedich(f): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2013
Toothbrush - no
sponge - yes
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by cycline404(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2013
Whenever my fiance visit we have just one brush one sponge

@least bacteria or no bacteria.... Kissing mode nko?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by Homguy(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2013
Why da heck would i share my toothbrush or sponge wif any1? Those are labelled personal prop.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by jhydebaba(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2013
Na wah! Chai shocked shocked see poverty shocked shocked shocked

No be love dey make person share, na [b]poor[/b]verty
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by captainsinzu(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2013
I can share my sponge..not toothbrush jor
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by ReiManniE(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sponge Yes buh a no no to toothbrush... For wetin na?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by Niyi47(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
Whenever my fiance visit me we share everything.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by DonPafegs(m): 1:11am On Aug 29, 2013
If the circumstances demands it, why not? After all i go down on her. But ordinarily, e go hard, because i no fit see my own leave den carry another person own...say wetin na?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2013
Toothbrush? Gross, no
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by paix(m): 3:08am On Aug 31, 2013
DO YOU KISS?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by SwitnessA(m): 5:30am On Aug 31, 2013
rapmike:
Seconded,i cnt be sharing bacteria wit her,dnt want 2 destroy my natural flora yet
Nd wen kissing tongue deep na chocolate una de exchange.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by kay9(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2013
sunday478: Tooth brush No, sponge yes

Same here.

3 yrs ago i'd have shouted Hell to the No! But now... smiley Madam alwys scrubs me good and proper whenever she comes around, right before she proceeds to whistle the hell outta Junior. Mehnn, i'm missing her right now sef... grin
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush Or Sponge With Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
kay9:

Same here.

3 yrs ago i'd have shouted Hell to the No! But now... smiley Madam alwys scrubs me good and proper whenever she comes around, right before she proceeds to whistle the hell outta Junior. Mehnn, i'm missing her right now sef... grin
Bad man grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl To Chase You / Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them / Please advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.