Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

slowpoke Seeking For A Nigerian Movie Comedy Role - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / slowpoke Seeking For A Nigerian Movie Comedy Role (532 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

slowpoke Seeking For A Nigerian Movie Comedy Role by eyescue(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Name: Uzongwa Franklin
E-mail: uzongwafranklin@gmail.com
Edu Backgrnd: Bsc. Food sci & tech
TALENT: slowpoke

Are you a movie director, producer, writer in the movie industry just name it. And you have a movie(comedy/anyone) that an slowpoke role(of any partern, type, form) is needed to be played in real form that people will thrill in disbelieve that its not an ordinary acting. Then, am here to showcase what i know how to do best as a talent in any form or manner u may want it(limping slowpoke of any sort).
However, to whom may have interest in me, you are thus free to contact me on the above stipulated contacts about me as i place this talent of mine and as a person for CONTRACT, HIRE OR WHAT EVER YOU MAY WANT TO CALL IT.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Premieres 'THE VOICE' In Lagos / What's Your Favourite Movie / Win Up To N1000 On Your Dobox Account In The #doboxmoviegame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.