Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) (3954 Views)

Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter / Obasanjo And Former US President Jimmy Carter In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by Symphony007: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2013
This is a picture taken in 1978 when obasanjo and jimmy carter were best of buddies and partners in the cold war despite obasanjo's late boss. Mutala mohammed support of the soviet. What do you think of his atire and specially caved walking stick? Patriotic or too traditional?

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by Burger01(m): 6:05am On Aug 28, 2013
Baba Iyabo looking segxy.

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by infobiz9ja(m): 6:12am On Aug 28, 2013
undecided Next topic
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by infobiz9ja(m): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2013
Vanityupnvanity: Chei!!! Which kind obj be this na? I thought he was handsome when he was younger?

#close eyes, open# where is evry body? Dont tell me i b 1st 2 comment!

No u r not tongue
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by tunwe(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2013
No nonsense stand. Jimmy look like a suburdinate to him. Baddest.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by passion007: 6:24am On Aug 28, 2013
OBJ looks regal and intimidating; Carter looks like his wingman.

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by fr3do(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2013
What do u mean by handsome obj?
So the present one is ugly?
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by felifeli: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2013
passion007: OBJ looks regal and intimidating; Carter looks like his wingman.

You need to wonder why? At that time $1 was equal to 65kobo! Swagger.

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by Swiftlee(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2013
This man tight oo, no be small. Seems Jimmy begged to get a pishure of them together.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by abu12: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2013
See swag grin

1 Like

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by Vado(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2013
Now that's the kind of aura a president should have. Dopest!

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by obowunmi(m): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2013
Black slaves
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2013
Lol This pic could pass for a modern Nollywood blockbuster movie with the caption "The BODYguard"
its Obvious guys who looks like the bodyguard

1 Like

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2013
baba get swag.....

1 Like

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2013
he was fine here,what happened that he now degenerated to monkey,law of evolution,i guess.
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by albiol: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2013
This shows that ugliness cuts across all races btw I love his traditional attire even at d oval office
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by Unitedforever(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2013
Handsome kor..Cute ni tongue

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by Burger01(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2013
Vanityupnvanity: Chei!!! Which kind obj be this na? I thought he was handsome when he was younger?

#close eyes, open# where is evry body? Dont tell me i b 1st 2 comment!

Olodo ni e. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by dridowu: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2013
Omo Yoruba to badddddddddd
abeti aja lo wa lori baba
swagalicious obj

1 Like

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by Burger01(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2013
felifeli:

You need to wonder why? At that time $1 was equal to 65kobo! Swagger.
abu12: See swag grin

That na oyel money swag. grin
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by daylae(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2013
still handsome.

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by Bright2(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2013
This is to remind you readers that you can never remain thesame as time run! Do what is right now to enable you face the challenges tomorrow, OBJ is still relevant!!!

1 Like

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by cashkid18(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2013
End time tinz...clik like if u tink obj nids jesus to luk handsome
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by UyiIredia(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2013
Dressed and poised like a true African prince.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by RAYCEtrey: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by RAYCEtrey: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2013
BABA LOOKING SWAGALICIOUS THEN.
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by wrench: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2013
cashkid18: End time tinz...clik like if u tink obj nids jesus to luk handsome
u are a nitwit.
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by israel007: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2013
OBJ was really cute. Age just caught up with him. Happens to the best of us
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by bionicdude(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2013
the picture is cute.Times change so u can neva be the person u were wen u were younger but i must admit obj's still got dat touch
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2013
General Olusegun Obasanjo (as he then was) was the first Nigerian Head of State/President to bring a United States President to the country.
Re: Handsome Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter In the Oval Office(pic) by benkings(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2013
bobo yen hanz gan!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petition To The Senate On Ministerial Screening of Amaechi.!! / Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. / Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.