Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Alternative Methods To TTC - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Methods To TTC (104947 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
@chiclasweet, two or three of that B brand will be sufficient. If you are unable to get another brand with bigger size.

Hope we're all enjoying the weekend
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by chiclasweet: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
God bless you @Cocodiva, for the response,God bless you.
wonderful weekend to all the beautiful mammas in the house
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hello beautiful mamas. Hope u are having a wonderful weekend? Pls where can i get bsm and hw much is it? Pls i will appreciate ur assistance.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by kike100: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
@onose01, if u a in lag, healthplus Ajose adeogun has it
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
kike100: @onose01, if u a in lag, healthplus Ajose adeogun has it
Thank u kike. Pls do hv an idea of d price?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
kike100: @onose01, if u a in lag, healthplus Ajose adeogun has it
Thank u kike. Pls do u hv an idea of d price?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by kike100: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
@onose01, it's less than N2,500

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
This house is so silent o. Where is everybody? Una just enjoy 4get dis house. Na wa o. Hope u all had a great day?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by myzone: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2013
Hello my people, merry xmas.

pls where can one get Apple cider vinegar& BSM in Port harcourt.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Hello all, hope we're all good.
@onose01, how is it going?
@myzone, some places have been mentioned in past pages as per locations in PH where you can buy ACV/BSM. Please read back .
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by omankem(f): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year evryone! may 2014 b a fruitful year 4 us all. God wil open hs book of remembrance 4 us IJN.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2014
New Year is not about changing the Dates but Direction;
It’s not about changing the Calendar but Commitment;
It’s not about changing the Actions but Attitude;
It’s not about changing the Fruit but Faith, Force and Focus!
May you Commit and Create the best New Year ever! Happy New Year Mama's smiley!!!
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi3: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2014
@all fruitful mothers,Happy new year,this year shall be a year of fruitfulness for us all. AMEN
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2014
happy new year to all the fruitful mothers
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by chiclasweet: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Complements of the season @ all.
Pls i a challenge with my hormone balance and 've read up on vitex and fertilaid. Pls can anyone offer info on vwhich is most preferable for hormonal balancing? Thanks
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Coco diva: Hello all, hope we're all good.
@onose01, how is it going?
Not bad o diva. Hoping on God for d best dis year. Hope u r gud too.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by meme5: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Good morning all. Pls can one use serrapatase together with wobenzym?

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2014
Happy new year everyone! Hope we are all doing great?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by meme5: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2014
@hopeful, Thanks dear. Had to cancel the orders. Ordered from amazon.co.uk, n the delivery dates werent good enough. How did u order urs? Pls i will send u a pm to discuss more.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by chiclasweet: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ me_me, i just bought wobenzyme and serrapeptase from amazon though i used a personal shopper from myus.com and i got my stuff in less than 8 day,so u can give it a shot .
@ hopeful thanks for the tip on ginger tea when doing Castro oil therapy,will give it a shot,pls how do you do the fertilitymassage and like how long did u do the treatment for the adhesions to dissolve { i m aware conditions r diff just want to 've an idea}Thanks
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi3: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Hopeful3, Wow!Wow!Wow.I'm so happy for you. I know this is just the beginning. Congratulations.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
hmmmm @ hopeful3 na wa ooo,sooo yu got result from my tube adhesion/unblocking marathon protocol yu dint even inform me,hmmm am not happy one bit.not even to mail me,its well ooh
,God will never allow my effort wit ttc thread go in vain

@lore,muma,angelicT and the rest on the marathon how is it going?hope yu will find it necessary to inform me wen yu get ur results.its well ooh,dats all.

This is wat d world is all about My time,money,effort,stress,hopeful3 I directed you until yur adhesion dissolved,d leaste u shud hv done wud hv bn to inform me,that d protocol I gave you has worked,wats d big deal This is something doctors cannot do without an operation,i held u on,supported yu,encouraged yu,now yu blank me,my God will answer for me,alot of you get ur bfp,fibroid dissolved,adhesion dissolved,tubes opened without my askin for 1naira,yet d leaste I xpect is a tnk yu,but no,u prefer to ignore me.let it be.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
@
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by meme5: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Honiepie24: hmmmm @ hopeful3 na wa ooo,sooo yu got result from my tube adhesion/unblocking marathon protocol yu dint even inform me,hmmm am not happy one bit.not even to mail me,its well ooh

@lore,muma,angelicT and the rest on the marathon how is it going?hope yu will find it necessary to inform me wen yu get ur results.its well ooh,dats all.

This is wat d world is all about My time,money,effort,stress,hopeful3 I directed you until yur adhesion dissolved,d leaste u shud hv done wud hv bn to inform me,that d protocol I gave you has worked,wats d big deal This is something doctors cannot do without an operation,i held u on,supported yu,encouraged yu,now yu blank me,my God will answer for me,alot of you get ur bfp,fibroid dissolved,adhesion dissolved,tubes opened without my askin for 1naira,yet d leaste I xpect is a tnk yu,but no,u prefer to ignore me.let it be.

Sorry about that our dear honiepie. May God bless u n reward u for ur efforts.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by kingsdaughter: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2014
It is well with all of us
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by subzidi: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Honiepie24: hmmmm @ hopeful3 na wa ooo,sooo yu got result from my tube adhesion/unblocking marathon protocol yu dint even inform me,hmmm am not happy one bit.not even to mail me,its well ooh

Nne: I do not post regularly here but i am one of your biggest fans, pls calm down inugo. Atimes people have different ways of reacting to issues in life. Myself for example, when i am happy i cry and when i am sad i also cry grin she could be taking her time or it has not even dawned on her yet the new situation i mean. Biko obi gi juru and give her benefit of doubt wink One Love sis
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Honiepie dearie, pls dont take it too hard. It can be very painful when people fail to appreciate someone‘s effort especially at d right time.it happened to Jesus christ when he healed the ten lepers, only one returned to say thank you.(luke 17:12-17) But Jesus did not stop doing good because of that. I knw hopeful3 cannot be dat ungrateful. She must hv an explanation. Pls 4give her for d sake of all of us. Life brought us here and made us one family.
May God bless u abundantly for ur selfless spirit .
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2014
Hello, my people. How is everyone doing? May we all be granted our heart desires this year.
@onose, I'm good .glad to know you are too.
I implore everyone to take things easy. Life is as simple as we make it.
All the best @all.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by StayHealthyBlog(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
www.stayhealthy.blog.co.uk is a blog about healthcare, beauty, lifestyle, style & fashion, news, foods & diets, relationship tips and stories etc. Its being a great wonder for me why Nigerians don't give themselves so much intetests about their health status. A good number of Nigerians shut their eyes and minds when the matter of staying and living healthy arises.

Notwithstanding, I have decided to make it a job to blog about these things so as to give enough people the chance to really know the sweetness of living a healthy life. Being healthy is not limited to the fact that you dont fall sick, you dont go to a hospital etc, no! Its more than that. If you are well informed about things around you then you are also healthy and lots more.

So, I want to use this opportunity to invite beauticians, freelance writers, nutritionists, fashionistas, doctors and intending doctors, healthcare givers, beauty personnels and others that have their line of duties in those areas to come and partner with me to make things happen in this Country. Thanks

Contact me if interested: bbm 79D57D49 , 08162636485 for call or whatsapp.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
compliment of the season to all my sis on dis trend, my prayers is that God ll answer evry1 this yr in Jesus name. ive been away b4 a while and network has bn terrible whr i was.
Hw is evry1 doing ? pls cocodiva & all our sabisabi mama , can some1 take 2much of supplement ? just wnt to knw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.