Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Alternative Methods To TTC - Health (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Methods To TTC (104950 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello all, @ yummyk, welcome back from your trip.yes there can be too much of supplements. Like every other thing in life, moderation is key.if you have any underlying medical issues,you need to ensure the supplement you intend using will not aggravate it. You have to ensure you are using a supplement based on your diagnosis and don't combine drugs and herbs especially if you're on any prescription meds. And always observe and have tests done after a while to ensure you're having positive results on it. All the best
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2014
I just observed "nobody" in the previous posts now.@ Hopeful3, is that you? Did you de-activate your NL account? Please don't go. Come back. You've contributed positively on this thread.we need you cry
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi3: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
@all,good evening.Hope u all had a splendid day.

@diva,that person with that moniker 'nobody' is not hopeful. Although,hopeful said she doesn't want to av anything to do with NL again after what happened btw her and honiepie. I tried talking to her but she insisted and wen I heard her own part of the issue I had to agree with her.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by MGeey(f): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
So so painful that we've lost so much data on nairaland. How i wish our ideas, time, advises, suggestions etc will all be recovered on this thread.

How una dey sisters? Baby dust to us all. Amen.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by miraclebaby: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
@MGeey that's true, but God's ways are always good. Thank God we're back. It will only get better. @all welcome back to the family. @Coco diva, babe01 and other mamas hope U've been good.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by twingirls: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Its good to be back, though painful that we lost so much data, half bread is better than none. Wia is everybody here o, let bfp start rolling in IJN
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
@everyone in the house,how una dey ooo.
Welcome back to Nairaland.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by mrs2u(f): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls can any one help with an alternate way of reducing prolactin levels, i fainted this mrng while preparing for chruch cos of parlodel effects, any advice will be appreciated, am lactating when am not pregnant but am actively TTC. Pls help a sister. Thanks
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by fifioluomo: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hello house, welcome !
Pls does anyone has an alternative method to treat pcos. Av been on metformin, clomid, hcg injection and 2 failed iui. They all didn't work. Is there anyone in d house that got bfp with pcos. I wld like to know what process or procedure u had.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Its good 2 be back. Our data may be lost but what we share as one big family cannot be eroded. The downfall of NL not the end of beautiful things to come. Baby dust 2 u all.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
mrs2u: Pls can any one help with an alternate way of reducing prolactin levels, i fainted this mrng while preparing for chruch cos of parlodel effects, any advice will be appreciated, am lactating when am not pregnant but am actively TTC. Pls help a sister. Thanks
. Take ewedu soup with iru and crayfish- without potash and take constantlY. And vit B6 I think.

2 Likes

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
@venuss,ramadan kareeem.pls check your mail.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Wow so many pages lost on this alternative thread o but thank God some of d important suggestions are still here, I'm back too thank God.
@cocodiva n other mamas I hail o, welcome back e-fam. Hugs to all
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Wow so many pages lost on this alternative thread o but thank God some of d important suggestions are still here, I'm back too, thank God.
@cocodiva n other mamas I hail o, welcome back e-fam. Hugs to all
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by mrs2u(f): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
@ VENUSS, thanks so much dearie, will start this 2moro by God's grace
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by mumofallnation: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
I missed Nairaland for real o..D devil can't stop our testimonies,We will testify soonest. Devil u re a liar u can't steal our BFPs o. More BFPs rolling. How una dey o? Pls whr is cocodiva and d rest?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2014
zeezzy: @venuss,ramadan kareeem.pls check your mail.
. Ramadan kareem, no mail from you. Send again please
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by BlessedDiva: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Good day fam, hope we are all doing great?
Pls @all sabi mamas n papas ♍y hormonal profile is out, this is d report of d assay done on cd 21:
Progesterone ~ 10.8mg/ml
cd 3
Prolactin ~ 35.4mg/ml
LH ~ 12.5u/u/ml
FSH ~ 17.0u/u/ml
Estradiol ~ 104pg/ml
He told Me that d prolactin is very high, so pls I need u sabi peeps to tell Me what to do to bring it down.
Awaiting suggestions, thanks n God bless
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Let's join our faiths to pray for women here eagerly waiting to conceive....
We ask the Lord to miraculously open their wombs, so that in 40 weeks, the cries of babies will be heard in their homes.
Let the peace of God that passes all understanding guard their hearts and minds as they wait for their bundles of joy.
Mums-in-waiting, the Lord will give you pleasant reasons to come back here and testify. AMEN!!!

7 Likes

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by miraclebaby: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
@babe01 AMEN. Hope lo is kicking hard. Take care.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by adorablemrsa: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2014
Gdmrning All,am new here,i am also trying to conceive,been married for six years,got pregnant once lost it 2 miscarriage and since then nothiing,i got d invitation from a friend 2 join dis forum,so that I can be encouraged.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2014
MIRACLEBABY, THANKS FOR CHECKING UP ON US O. LO IS REALLY DOING GREAT, BUT DOENSN'T MAKE ME SLEEP AT NIGHT. WE ARE GETTING CLOSE AND I NEED PRAYERS FROM YOU ALL
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by fifioluomo: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
@adorablemrsa, you are welcome. may your stay be short and fruitfull. may we all have our bfp soon in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by kuby22: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2014
Hello, beautiful mama's in the house. hope we are all doing
gud
Pls my hormonal profile is out,
this is d report of d assay done on cd 21:
progesterone 34.95ng/ml
cd 3
FSH 6.76mIU/ml
LH 4.00mIU/ml
prolactin 16.29 ng/ml
ultrasound findings
normal anteverted non gravid uterus. it contains solitary
intramural hypoechoic mass measuring 3.64 x 3.00 cm
displacing the endomerium anteriorly. however normal
endomerial thickness noted. nomal size on boh sides of the
ovaries no cyst
please i need all u sabi sabi mamas to explain the result and
help me on what to do
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by angelicbiz(f): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Good day,I've just joined the forum though I already have a child but I have been unable to have another. I had some pains in my lower abdomen few months after I had her,didn't see a gynae though. Can this be the reason why I don't have another child? Pls I really need help from you my fellow women,God bless you all.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by honeypiegirl(f): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
i
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by cathyibok(f): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2014
Its well o. Morning all. Wat s happening to Nairalans o. Back to page 21?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Juwonesho(f): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hello sisters, happy wkend o. May God grant us our hrt desires very soon. Pls does any1 know where I can get Instead softcup in Abuja, n an idea of d price? 10x vry much in advance
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by muma(f): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello all,
Longest time. Hope we are all good?
Didiva, am fine just dat i have being very busy, just being transferred to a new location. Hope you are good?.
Don't really remember you anyway, guess you are new or you old monikker crashed with our NL plane.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
pls where is cocodiva?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Recs(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Green World Arthritis care package

Arthritis (Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis)
Definition symptom:
Arthritis is a group of conditions involving damage to the joint of the body and characterized by the back pain, neck, hip, knee or feet
Causes
Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis are the most common forms of arthritis with similar symptoms and different causes.

For Green World Arthritis care package Please visit us at:
Golden Touch International,
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08163748094 OR 08139156051

http://greenworldhealthcare./

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.