Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist In The House To Answer Ur Questions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Obstetrician And Gynaecologist In The House To Answer Ur Questions (787 Views)

Fake Gynaecologist Arrested For Defrauding Three Of N23m (photo) / Give 2yrs In Between Pregnancies: Gynaecologist Advises / Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist In The House To Answer Ur Questions by Nweike1: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
My name is Dr Odeigah, a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist in private practice here in lagos. I wish to use this forum as an outlet to answer questions from women regarding their reproductive health. The maternal mortality ratio in nigeria is among the worst worldwide, standing at 545 per 100, 000 live births. Many of the causes are preventable.

In the course of interaction with patients, I have discovered that delays in making the decision to seek care contributes to maternal morbidity and mortality. This delay oftentimes results from not even knowing where to seek care or recognizing danger signs. The purpose of this thread is to educate women about their reproductive health and in this way contribute my quota to reduction of maternal morbidity and mortality in our environment.

I welcome questions and contributions
Re: Obstetrician And Gynaecologist In The House To Answer Ur Questions by dominique(f): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
There's already a thread serving that purpose and quite a number of unanswered questions too. Your input will be very much appreciated there. Thanks

www.nairaland.com/104493/doctor-house-obstetrics-gynecology/98#104493.3161

(1)

CNN: Nigerians Risk Health For Lighter Skin / Air Polluton / Nigeria Is Free From Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.