Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll (9422 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Tgirl4real(f): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol... Yes yes. Afterall...Obadiah God want to destroy innocent souls.

IM NOT SCARED OF HIS NUKE AND FEAR MONGERING MINISTRY......WHAT IS IT TO BE SCARED OF IN DEATH? IN LIL WAYNE VOICE...EVERYBODY GONNA DIE......

Roms 3:23....

All deserve to die, but God has preserved a remnant for himself.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Roms 3:23....

All deserve to die, but God has preserved a remnant for himself.

I would have invoke some Ayajo and practise some of curse advocate666 taught me. I would have practise those stuff first on you. Also I should have lashed you but let me give you the honour that your a lady....

Erm....im not scared of death....thats why i work hard to make something that will live after me. So take your fear mongering ministry to somewhere else
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Tgirl4real(f): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I would have invoke some Ayajo and practise some of curse advocate666 taught me. I would have practise those stuff first on you. Also I should have lashed you but let me give you the honour that your a lady....

Erm....im not scared of death....thats why i work hard to make something that will live after me. So take your fear mongering ministry to somewhere else

Well, have you heard of odeishi - e no enter. tongue
You can try all your ayajo all you like. smiley

ermmm....you said sum'n about innocent ppl and I replied with that. Why you come dey vex na. smiley
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Well, have you heard of odeishi - e no enter. tongue
You can try all your ayajo all you like. smiley

ermmm....you said sum'n about innocent ppl and I replied with that. Why you come dey vex na. smiley

lol.... Abeg no talk am with people out there o. If you think your bible can save you, drop tips of Adín dúdú (dont know it english) on Eshu and claim you got Odeshi.... Christians should start trying things they call demon out and check if bible God is almighty.

Na that innocent death make me vex. How can a woman who want to have beautiful and innocent kids quote bible containing death for them? You no be woman?
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Tgirl4real(f): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol.... Abeg no talk am with people out there o. If you think your bible can save you, drop tips of Adín dúdú (dont know it english) on Eshu and claim you got Odeshi.... Christians should start trying things they call demon out and check if bible God is almighty.

Na that innocent death make me vex. How can a woman who want to have beautiful and innocent kids quote bible containing death for them? You no be woman?

that book is the living word of God - the book of life. In it men find salvation.

And it's only a foolish pesin dat will put adin whatever on eshu. What's the point of doing that. It is you that wanna use ayajo that should try it. Sha be careful so that u don't run mad. grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 01, 2013
nothing is going to happen this year. Mark my words---------> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-seek-congressional-approval-syria-175214132--politics.html
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by stevecantrell: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2013
jacobscros: nothing is going to happen this year. Mark my words---------> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-seek-congressional-approval-syria-175214132--politics.html

I can't shout anymore..

Where are those guys shouting "next week!" ?

They've stylishly abandoned this thread.

Obama has codedly chickened out.
He handed the decision to congress who he already knows are not interested in war.

When congress rules against military action, Obama will come out and say
"I have to respect the will of the American people."

The only way this might happen is if another false flag terrosist attack is staged on U.S soil. September 11 anniversary is around the corner. Then Obama can win some sympathy from congress. Maybe then..

Even Nimrod isn't ready get blown to pieces - yet. Thermonuclear war aint no picnic !

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

that book is the living word of God - the book of life. In it men find salvation.

And it's only a foolish pesin dat will put adin whatever on eshu. What's the point of doing that. It is you that wanna use ayajo that should try it. Sha be careful so that u don't run mad. grin

woman....answer my question. How can a woman who want to or gave birth to beautiful and innocent children quote bible for their death? I think every mother should gather and curse such person with full unclothedness for dishonouring their womanhood.

I got nothing to do you....you believe in your bible...dare Eshu and lets see if your bible will save you. I can make preparation for that.......

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2013
jacobscros: nothing is going to happen this year. Mark my words---------> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-seek-congressional-approval-syria-175214132--politics.html

Where is prophet of the doom Obadiah? Come and defend this pls...... Next week is now next year..... Fake prophet

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Tgirl4real(f): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

woman....answer my question. How can a woman who want to or gave birth to beautiful and innocent children quote bible for their death? I think every mother should gather and curse such person with full unclothedness for dishonouring their womanhood.

I got nothing to do you....you believe in your bible...dare Eshu and lets see if your bible will save you. I can make preparation for that.......

I still don't get you. Who is quoting bible for whose death?

As per esu, what biz do I have daring whoever he or she is. It is esu dat should come n dare God. He knows his master though, so he wont dare. wink
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by twosquare(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire. watch out bozo i am coming for your job grin grin grin
lolzzzzzz... @Obadiah777...pls I want 2 ask u something
...y must u always open ur teeth ,or u dey advertise 4 close up? Like dis: grin

4 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
twosquare: lolzzzzzz... @Obadiah777...pls I want 2 ask u something
...y must u always open ur teeth ,or u dey advertise 4 close up? Like dis: grin
if you have a reputation of coming at people with fire. a reputation of being a fire breather. spitting fire rhymes and bullets, you have to soften it up with a smile. never used to mess with the smilie. got accused many times of being an evil sadist. my early reputation in this section was of being an evil angry prophet lol, so i started toning my posts down with smileys. and now i am used to it. however nowadays i dont need the smileys because the more knowledge i have acquired the more it has mellowed me out. so i am no longer as militant as i was. however i am somewhat addicted to the smileys lol. i need to make a conscious effort not to even use it

my use of smileys started with this post https://www.nairaland.com/1250356/been-accused-being-rude-angry

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by biafranqueen: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2013
So where is the Anti Christ would you say it is Obama since he won the Nobel Peace Prize but is acting not very peaceful ? This new Pope is really living Christ like is he Jesus reincarnated or ? This is amazing the Pope bowing to the Queen of Jordan.

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by biafranqueen: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Where is prophet of the doom Obadiah? Come and defend this pls...... Next week is now next year..... Fake prophet
He did win the Nobel Peace prize some experts said the anti christ would bring peace on earth and that everyone would bow to him. So who is he?
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by sylve11: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2013
Obidiah again! cool

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by biafranqueen: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2013
steve_cantrell:

I can't shout anymore..

Where are those guys shouting "next week!" ?

They've stylishly abandoned this thread.

Obama has codedly chickened out.
He handed the decision to congress who he already knows are not interested in war.

When congress rules against military action, Obama will come out and say
"I have to respect the will of the American people."

The only way this might happen is if another false flag terrosist attack is staged on U.S soil. September 11 anniversary is around the corner. Then Obama can win some sympathy from congress. Maybe then..

Even Nimrod isn't ready get blown to pieces - yet. Thermonuclear war aint no picnic !
Yep thats the only way it can happen in my mind another 9/11 which is what some conspiracy theorist are saying will happen

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2013
biafranqueen: He did win the Nobel Peace prize some experts said the anti christ would bring peace on earth and that everyone would bow to him. So who is he?

Igbo woman....even though igbo people claim they were lost jew......are you a lost person wandering in the wilderness? Dont your people have land they occupy today? So why claiming lost? You people were deceived because you want military support and want allies from israel was the reason your leaders claimed to be lost jew.

Now back to the topic, I think we are all human because our intelligence separate us from animal. You started this thread because you were captured through fear and not been observary following Obadiah esigesis in disguise of prophecy. See what you do to him? He claimed the attack will happen on thursday, shift to sunday and now this very week. He changed his claim when political wing change flight......to indefinate period. Only ignorant person wouldn't understand the political game here. But the ish is forcing religion and bible into things as spiritual vision.

What will you do if I open to a chapter 9 and verse 11 which contain casket then hide behind that 9/11 attack is recorded in the bible. How about giving you a microsoft format trick which will show you two towers and plane heading toward it. Will you call me prophet? Will you say my prophet is fulfilled? How about if I show you devil head behind window computer.....will you trash your computer? These are tricks (I call it that) I can frame from thin air and proclaim it divine. Can you dispute that?

I wouldn't say much.....you are a lady and can easy be captured. But my little advise is that you research things rather than following conspiracy....... Now you boosting you enlightened because you joined the league of public panic by drawing nobel prize........see what happened to your prophet failed prophecy? Look before licking lady. Cheers
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I still don't get you. Who is quoting bible for whose death?

As per esu, what biz do I have daring whoever he or she is. It is esu dat should come n dare God. He knows his master though, so he wont dare. wink

So you forgot the Roman 3:23 and your interpretation that all must die but remnant must be save (even though the two doesn't tally)? Forming you can quote bible....to me? Your kidding.

Now can you answer my question. How can a woman who want to or gave birth to beautiful and innocent children quote bible for their death? Your interpretation stipulate that all will die.....only few will be save. So answer that quest and stop running around the bush.

As per Esu.....you can talk behind the internet....I will only laugh at you. Dare it..game over

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by biafranqueen: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Igbo woman....even though igbo people claim they were lost jew......are you a lost person wandering in the wilderness? Dont your people have land they occupy today? So why claiming lost? You people were deceived because you want military support and want allies from israel was the reason your leaders claimed to be lost jew.

Now back to the topic, I think we are all human because our intelligence separate us from animal. You started this thread because you were captured through fear and not been observary following Obadiah esigesis in disguise of prophecy. See what you do to him? He claimed the attack will happen on thursday, shift to sunday and now this very week. He changed his claim when political wing change flight......to indefinate period. Only ignorant person wouldn't understand the political game here. But the ish is forcing religion and bible into things as spiritual vision.

What will you do if I open to a chapter 9 and verse 11 which contain casket then hide behind that 9/11 attack is recorded in the bible. How about giving you a microsoft format trick which will show you two towers and plane heading toward it. Will you call me prophet? Will you say my prophet is fulfilled? How about if I show you devil head behind window computer.....will you trash your computer? These are tricks (I call it that) I can frame from thin air and proclaim it divine. Can you dispute that?

I wouldn't say much.....you are a lady and can easy be captured. But my little advise is that you research things rather than following conspiracy....... Now you boosting you enlightened because you joined the league of public panic by drawing nobel prize........see what happened to your prophet failed prophecy? Look before licking lady. Cheers
hahaha you should read my other post before commenting and assuming I am religious means your way off base my dear. In case you don't know the Neo Cons are really into religion not the conventional ones your thinking but a whole different game. They have an agenda and they like to play the masses with religious sentiment. Did you not see the what I posted from CNN. I do believe in spirituality and because of my own personal experience of being declared dead and rising I have different view points about religion. You should really calm yourself down my people own and have for hundreds of years land in Nnewi Nigeria, that is my only holy land if you must know. What the Europeans are doing with the Arab land is not my business. I started this thread because of pass conversations I have had with Obiadiah777 his interpretations of Genesis intrigued me, I study religion for a hobby like you watch Big Brother Africa and other mind melting programs. I have only seen you insulting people which shows you have low self esteem and your lack of theory also shows your IQ is in question. I liked your post to get your attention to ask you to follow the methods of Steve Cantrall when it comes to issue of debates thank you

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Tgirl4real(f): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

So you forgot the Roman 3:23 and your interpretation that all must die but remnant must be save (even though the two doesn't tally)? Forming you can quote bible....to me? Your kidding.

Now can you answer my question. How can a woman who want to or gave birth to beautiful and innocent children quote bible for their death? Your interpretation stipulate that all will die.....only few will be save. So answer that quest and stop running around the bush.

As per Esu.....you can talk behind the internet....I will only laugh at you. Dare it..game over

Try and be more coherent sir... May be when you are, I can consider responding to you. Until then, na ignore list you dey. wink

lol @ biafranqueen.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

'I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy'
-Jesus Christ
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lolz
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Ishilove: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

It now turn to personal insult? Lol

Alainilari oponu ara galantia....amugbo oshi.

I already said I will save my words till next week......no bring other side in my mind o. Erm Next week not to far.
Goodness... shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2013
sylve11: Obidiah again! cool
i am ubiquitous sire. some call me the octopus. got tentacles eveywhere cheesy
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2013
biafranqueen: hahaha you should read my other post before commenting and assuming I am religious means your way off base my dear. In case you don't know the Neo Cons are really into religion not the conventional ones your thinking but a whole different game. They have an agenda and they like to play the masses with religious sentiment. Did you not see the what I posted from CNN. I do believe in spirituality and because of my own personal experience of being declared dead and rising I have different view points about religion. You should really calm yourself down my people own and have for hundreds of years land in Nnewi Nigeria, that is my only holy land if you must know. What the Europeans are doing with the Arab land is not my business. I started this thread because of pass conversations I have had with Obiadiah777 his interpretations of Genesis intrigued me, I study religion for a hobby like you watch Big Brother Africa and other mind melting programs. I have only seen you insulting people which shows you have low self esteem and your lack of theory also shows your IQ is in question. I liked your post to get your attention to ask you to follow the methods of Steve Cantrall when it comes to issue of debates thank you
cheesy cheesy cheesy FOLYKAZE STAYS GETTING INSULTED EVERYWHERE. LMAO that was a nice swift jab biafranqueen
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Try and be more coherent sir... May be when you are, I can consider responding to you. Until then, na ignore list you dey. wink

lol @ biafranqueen.
hahahaha FOLYKAZE. phew. a quick jab to that reprobates solar plexus by Tgirl
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Goodness... shocked cheesy
angry instigator smdh
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: hahahaha FOLYKAZE. phew. a quick jab to that reprobates solar plexus by Tgirl
you're obviously enjoying this.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Ishilove: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: angry instigator smdh
I don't know what you're talking about tongue
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Ishilove: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2013
Chibuebem: you're obviously enjoying this.
Obviously cheesy cheesy
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Ishilove: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2013
Obadiah, okunrin meta, you no go use laf wound person!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Question: "How Can I Live A Holy Life?" / Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures / Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.