Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures (9417 Views)

Do Christians And Muslims Reall Serve The Same God??? / Christians And Politics / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by javalove(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2009
This picture was taken by Sunita Williams, the first female astronaut from space. While the whole earth is covered with darkness, the sacred mosques of Islam continue to shine like stars. . .!!! What do you think?

Ever wondered about the meanng of the mark on ur palms? Wonder no more. . .!

Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by mazaje(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2009
The many many lies deluded fanatics tell themselves so that they can sleep at night. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by javalove(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2009
mazaje:

The many many lies deluded fanatics tell themselves so that they can sleep at night. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And i forgot to add that Sunita Williams converted to Islam on reaching earth!!!!

typical xtian answer. . . next !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by spikedcylinder: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2009
All these mean nothing.
So what if he died at the age of 63? Then what? It means 63 is a lucky number huh? undecided It might also not help that those mosques could have been built in the middle of an arid desert.

These anaemic points are only making a mockery of your faith and beliefs not validating them. undecided
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2009
Javalove (taking an alleged break from the other stuff I see)

1. Sunita Williams is of Indian descent, from Gujarat India. So why is her so-called conversion tripping you?

2. Did you personally help build those mosques?

3. Shouldnt this be in the Muslim section?
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by banom(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2009
Superstitious monkeys
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2009
hmmm
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by javalove(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

All these mean nothing.
So what if he died at the age of 63? Then what? It means 63 is a lucky number huh? undecided It might also not help that those mosques could have been built in the middle of an arid desert.

These anaemic points are only making a mockery of your faith and beliefs not validating them. undecided

No matter how bright the sun is, it would never make a blind man to see !

tpia.:

Javalove (taking an alleged break from the other stuff I see)

1. Sunita Williams is of Indian descent, from Gujarat India. So why is her so-called conversion tripping you?

2. Did you personally help build those mosques?

3. Shouldnt this be in the Muslim section?

Lol . . .break from which stuff ? Abeg free me jo grin

What a stupid question to ask? Did i take part in building the mosques. . .when evidences that its ISLAM or nothing are presented to u. . . u result to being sarcastic. . . na u sabi

The subject says. . ."Muslims, Xtians and Athesist. . ." not muslims alone. . .ori e tu ka sibe grin
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2009
javalove:

ori e tu ka sibe grin

Is this phrase also visible on all mosques from space?
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by spikedcylinder: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2009
javalove:

No matter how bright the sun is, it would never make a blind man to see !

It'll be nice if you actually apply this phrase in your thinking. wink
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2009
davidylan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by javalove(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2009
davidylan:

LMAOOOOO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

typical davidylan replies . .

a nice way to shy away. . .
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2009
Ok cool, but then again, it could also just be a coincidence 
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by javalove(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2009
ibkaye:

Ok cool, but then again, it could also just be a coincidence

haba my sister. . . coincidence. . . .? ok maybe this is not a coincidence. . .

A rock forms into the way muslims pray and "coincidentally" . . . its facing the east just like we do

Here a tree grows and bows down for Allah just as the muslims do . . .and "coincidentally" its facing the east . .

Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by Tudor6(f): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2009
Are you daft
So because some stick is bending eastwards it now means the pedophile allah is great?
Do you know how many sticks are facing north, west or south?

I blame that oldie Abraham for banging the hagar prostitute. . .if the guy had kept his di.ck to himself we wouldn't have this bullshit today!
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by horse703: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2009
patterns in the palm existed even before muhammed so what are u talking about
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by KAG: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2009
javalove:

This picture was taken by Sunita Williams, the first female astronaut from space. While the whole earth is covered with darkness, the sacred mosques of Islam continue to shine like stars. . .!!!  What do you think?

That it's a hoax - that is, a lie. Muslim apologetics at its finest.

Ever wondered about the meanng of the mark on ur palms? Wonder no more. . .!

First, my palms are not like that. I have a different shape on mine. Second, this works by ignoring all the other marks on ones palms, ignoring the basic and real shape of the Arabic numerals in question, and fudging numbers around the obfuscation.
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by bawomolo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2009

desperado. you are trying way too hard
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by MUZBO(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2009
Talk about seeing the light. . .from space.
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by drharry: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2009
This is outrageously Hilarious!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy. All these pictures proves what exactly?
All i see are natural and God creative wonders. Why should they be manipulated to suit Religious fanatics!!!
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by littleb(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2009
And this one:

Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by spikedcylinder: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2009
^^^^^
What the freak is that?
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by thetruth90: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2009
another set of illogical reasonings by the followers of the insane and murderous prophet called Moha[b]mad[/b].
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by olabowale(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2009
@Tudor: « #14 on: Yesterday at 09:33:46 PM »
Are you daft
So because some stick is bending eastwards it now means the pedophile allah is great?
Do you know how many sticks are facing north, west or south?

I blame that oldie Abraham for banging the hagar prostitute. . .if the guy had kept his di.ck to himself we wouldn't have this bullshit today!
You seem not to know what daftness means. Why was the tree not facing Kaaba and do you know anything about momentum, equilibrum or center of gravity and even shear force? How is this tree which has obviously a larger part of it not in the sphere of its equilibrum base have been able to remain and not toppled over? You just talk for the sake of contributing, trying to be a bad boy! Yeah, bad boy! Right!

@horse703: « #15 on: Yesterday at 10:04:24 PM »
patterns in the palm existed even before muhammed so what are u talking about
Allah have been existing before the pattern of of human palm or the palm of any animal came to existence. Afterall He created all of them. And Alah had been called those 99 names by the Angels and the genies (Jinns who worshipped) in praising Him!
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by spikedcylinder: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2009
Since when did Muhammad become the same as Allah?
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by olabowale(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2009
@KAG: « #16 on: Yesterday at 10:06:23 PM »  
That it's a hoax - that is, a lie. Muslim apologetics at its finest.
Good and cheap easy answer so that no deep reflection is in play!

First, my palms are not like that. I have a different shape on mine. Second, this works by ignoring all the other marks on ones palms, ignoring the basic and real shape of the Arabic numerals in question, and fudging numbers around the obfuscation.
Yes. You are different. Not human I dare to say. Sorry. Your suggesting that the other lines are ignored did not take into consideration that none of them is as bright and bold and prominent. I hope you realise that if you free hand write, and you do not dot your i(s), and punctuate a whole sentence until the final period, a good reader will still be able to read it and understand what you meant.

@bawomolo (m): « #17 on: Yesterday at 10:34:11 PM »  
desperado.  you are trying way too hard
How so? How many trees grow like that? Is it a normal way for a tree to grow? Try, again!

@MUZBO (m): « #18 on: Today at 09:13:26 AM »  
Talk about seeing the light. . .from space.
And you do not believe that the light can be seen from space? How do they image the earth then?

@drharry: « #19 on: Today at 10:43:39 AM »  
This is outrageously Hilarious!!!!    . All these pictures proves what exactly?
All i see are natural and God creative wonders. Why should they be manipulated to suit Religious fanatics!!!
No one manipulated anything. Though the tree trunk is very strong and the reason it has been able to withstand the force/pressure, but you will have to agree that it is not a normal growth. Allah says that we will show our sign to them, in natureand things (far and near) and even in themselves.    

@spikedcylinder (f): « #21 on: Today at 01:58:39 PM »  
^^^^^
What the freak is that?
What is freaky to you,some make good sense of it.  

@thetruth90: « #22 on: Today at 02:33:00 PM »  
another set of illogical reasonings by the followers of the insane and murderous prophet called Mohamad.
And your name belies your speech! Which one of the two are yu? You say you are the truth, but you lie like a carpet! Wil the real you ever show up?
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by Tudor6(f): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2009
olabowale:

@Tudor: « #14 on: Yesterday at 09:33:46 PM »   You seem not to know what daftness means. Why was the tree not facing Kaaba and do you know anything about momentum, equilibrum or center of gravity and even shear force? How is this tree which has obviously a larger part of it not in the sphere of its equilibrum base have been able to remain and not toppled over? You just talk for the sake of contributing, trying to be a bad boy! Yeah, bad boy! Right!
Alhaji what is all these nonsense you've written??
What the hell are you talking about momentum,sheer force and gravity?
Have you ever heard of the term PHOTOTROPISM?? A tree will bend to WHATEVER position whether north,east, west or south to receive LIGHT for photosynthesis.

And oh, that the tree still stands without falling is no magic. ROOTS are the supporting structures of plants and the roots are capable of holding the plant whatever position it deceides to face. Try again.
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by olabowale(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2009
@Spikedcylinder: « #24 on: Today at 04:16:06 PM »  
Since when did Muhammad become the same as Allah?
and no one said Muhammad (AS) a human being is Allah The Creator. I guess it is the opinion of one of the pundit on your side is making that connection. I see you wish list. Try harder.  

[quote[If u can find a path with no obstacles it probably doesn't lead anywhere
[/quote] True speech.

[quote]Have you ever heard of the term PHOTOTROPISM?? A tree will bend to WHATEVER position whether north,east, west or south to receive LIGHT for photosynthesis.

And oh, that the tree still stands without falling is no magic. ROOTS are the supporting structures of plants and the roots are capable of holding the plant whatever position it deceides to face. Try again.
And when the wind blows and topples many trees as it does in tornadoes, and heavy rainfalls, then the hypothesis you brought is defeated! And what phototropizm did that tree need that its trunkbecame so twarp like it reflects/resembles a bent man with a turso, a head, etc? Tell me based on the spacing of the forest trees?
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by spikedcylinder: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2009
olabowale:

@spikedcylinder (f): « #21 on: Today at 01:58:39 PM »   What is freaky to you,some make good sense of it.  

Yes, but what is it?
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by wakiri: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2009
The praying tree in Sydney is so ridiculous that it takes the cake. The Islamic sites write:

"Tree Resembling Man in Prayer. This is a recently discovered phenomenon in a forest near Sidney. As you can see, the bottom half of the tree trunk is bowed in such a way that it resembles a person in a posture of Islamic prayer - the 'ruku'. Looking closer you can see the 'hands' resting on the knees.

The most amazing thing is that the 'man' is directly facing the Kaaba, Mecca, which is the direction Muslims all over the world face when in prayer."

Trees do not have heads and arms to stand in prayer as these naive Muslims claim. Trees bend in different shapes. Using my imagination I can see another tree looking like a man with a very tall neck (the head is not shown in the picture) standing in front of the "praying" tree or walking towards the camera. It seems that the first tree is bowing in front of him or may be praying to him. But I may be wrong, perhaps this tree just happened to be walking towards the photographer while the other one was praying. Muslims scholars have different opinions about this picture. Some opine that the tree is watching the Australian ants walking under its feet, others say that the tree is bowing out of respect of the other tree but the majority and the most credible scholars of Al Azhar affirm that the tree is praying. My personal view is that they are all wrong and the tree is simply bending under the pressure of the huge hump that has grown on its back. Ouch! That must be excruciating! However, I guess we shall never know the truth unless we go to Australia and ask the tree.
P.S. After the above picture was released many Muslims were attracted to go to Australia and take a close look at this pious tree. Unfortunately what a friend of mine found shocked him. This is the picture that he took. He was dismayed to see that a dog and a pig had gathered around the tree thus annulling its prayer. Now the tree has to perform Qosl and vodoo before it can continue with its salat, but because it cannot walk, the poor thing has to wait until the next rain.

Upon investigation my friend found that the dog and the pig pilgrims had gone to Australia to ask the tree to plead Allah on their behalf to remove them from the list of najis (filthy) creatures.

A few Muslims have written to say this picture is fake. I wonder why! Just because the pig and the dog are sharper than the background does not mean the picture is fake. It is just another miracle. You have to see this through the eyes of a believer. If you start doubting everything then the whole universe falls apart.

Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by Tudor6(f): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2009
olabowale:

And when the wind blows and topples many trees as it does in tornadoes, and heavy rainfalls, then the hypothesis you brought is defeated! And what phototropizm did that tree need that its trunkbecame so twarp like it reflects/resembles a bent man with a turso, a head, etc? Tell me based on the spacing of the forest trees?
Bla bla blah!
Tornadoes uproot sky scrapers, stadiums and even overturn warships. Does it mean the supporting structure of the sky scraper is not strong enough?
Let tornado blow over that friggn tree and see if it wouldn't disappear like your allah. . .
Re: Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures by wakiri: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2009
These branches are supposed to resemble the word Allah. However this Muslim had to cut a branch from somewhere else to create the loop of "H" at the end of Allah.

Imam Ghazali's authority in Islam is indisputable. He says:

" When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible " (Ref: Ahmad Ibn Naqib al-Misri, The Reliance of the Traveller, translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller , Amana publications, 1997, section r8.2, page 745).

Of course what goal better than creating miracles for Allah!

Now the picture is obviously a forgery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinful Giver Vs Repentant Non Giver.. Who's The Real Christian? / Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) / Steps To Embracing The New Thing That God Wants To Do In Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.