Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll (9425 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: FOLYKAZE cant be saved. its too late for that scoffer. all he gotta do now is wait for the nuke that has his name written all over it. thats all he can do now. just wait for that DHL delivery package. YHWH is about to make him an offer he cant refuse grin grin

YAHWEH IS DRUNK. WHO IS SUPPLYING WEED TO THAT MONSTER?

SAVE YOUR BROTHERS IN YABA....
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I want to see nuke....at least add something to my experience and not something I only see on tv screens or hollywood movies.

Who the hell is prophet? You or that your stupid slave?

grin cheesy

You want to see a nuke...

LWKP OO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

YAHWEH IS DRUNK. WHO IS SUPPLYING WEED TO THAT MONSTER?

SAVE YOUR BROTHERS IN YABA....

Fret not thyself because of the scoffer neither be thou envious of his works, for he shall soon be cut down as grass and wither as the green herb

Trust instead in the lord. smiley

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Obadiah. Why are you doing this to yourself? What is specificity in thursday you pushed around after your failure to sunday and now next week? Should we not take you serious anymore?
can you quote the post in question. thanks in advance sire wink
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I want to see nuke....at least add something to my experience and not something I only see on tv screens or hollywood movies.

Who the hell is prophet? You or that your stupid slave?
oh you will see that nuke. in fact later on today i may just make you a preview of the nuke with your name written all over it. we already got one made for goshen grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: oh you will see that nuke. in fact later on today i may just make you a preview of the nuke with your name written all over it. we already got one made for goshen grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
MostHigh:

Fret not thyself because of the scoffer neither be thou envious of his works, for he shall soon be cut down as grass and wither as the green herb

Trust instead in the lord. smiley
yeah hopefully someone will load that on youtube so we can laugh at FOLYKAZE when he recieves that special delivery LMAO. i can bet you his last words will be 'I DONE DIEEEEE OOOOOOOOOO' grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MEILYN(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: yeah hopefully someone will load that on youtube so we can laugh at FOLYKAZE when he recieves that special delivery LMAO. i can bet you his last words will be 'I DONE DIEEEEE OOOOOOOOOO' grin grin
lol!!!!! Hahahaha chaiii lwtmb grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: yeah hopefully someone will load that on youtube so we can laugh at FOLYKAZE when he recieves that special delivery LMAO. i can bet you his last words will be [b]'I DONE DIEEEEE OOOOOOOOOO' grin grin

I am on the ground

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: yeah hopefully someone will load that on youtube so we can laugh at FOLYKAZE when he recieves that special delivery LMAO. i can bet you his last words will be 'I DONE DIEEEEE OOOOOOOOOO' grin grin

Lol...... Lets wait and see

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: oh you will see that nuke. in fact later on today i may just make you a preview of the nuke with your name written all over it. we already got one made for goshen grin grin

If you cant be specific like daniel..pls shut up
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: can you quote the post in question. thanks in advance sire wink

Erm....check previous page.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Erm....check previous page.
http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/08/obama-may-order-military-strike-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday/ wink wink <------------ where i got my thursday from
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lwkmd!!!! Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha!! God!! This man na real craze man!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Tgirl4real(f): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Finally got here. I don laff tire. grin grin grin

@ FOLYKAZE,

Do you truly wanna be nuked? lol

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/08/obama-may-order-military-strike-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday/ wink wink <------------ where i got my thursday from

Where do you get sunday and next week?

See if you are bringing articles and propaganda news to support your so called prophesy, bro you are doing more harm to yourself.

Stick to your bible....break whatever prophesy you find in it and give us essential and specific details not shifting of post when your thursday trash fails. I am reading and holding you responsible for your words....not articles you plagiarized.

Even a political analysist can pinpoint violence erupting from syria without any mistake. You are not analysist but self declared prophet.

This is what you doing prophet http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisegesis. It is called Eisegesis so your prophet declaration should be for yourself and your fellow who cant be patient enough and watch process of things.

Until you bring out specificity.....you ranting bro.......just pray things work as you wished and planned....or you bring more insult on your crazy head and God.

Next week not too far....... Waiting for nuke to destroy whole Damascus and how America will go down. Next week..... Next week....
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Double post
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tgirl4real: Finally got here. I don laff tire. grin grin grin

@ FOLYKAZE,

Do you truly wanna be nuked? lol

Lol... Yes yes. Afterall...Obadiah God want to destroy innocent souls.

IM NOT SCARED OF HIS NUKE AND FEAR MONGERING MINISTRY......WHAT IS IT TO BE SCARED OF IN DEATH? IN LIL WAYNE VOICE...EVERYBODY GONNA DIE......
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Until you bring out specificity.....you ranting bro
matthew 24 vs 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. wink wink
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: matthew 24 vs 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. wink wink

Didn't Jesus said people that belief in him will do greater things than He does? Jesus cant predict the end of time and you can. Whats the difference?

Next week...next week
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol... Yes yes. Afterall...Obadiah God want to destroy innocent souls.
you do err not knowing scriptures >>>> job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray you, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off? wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Didn't Jesus said people that belief in him will do greater things than He does? Jesus cant predict the end of time and you can. Whats the difference?

Next week...next week
now i know you are drunk on ogogoro. so greater things equate to knowing specific dates ? lol come on man. go and sleep. you are drunk

4 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: you do err not knowing scriptures >>>> job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray you, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off? wink wink

What happened to those that sinned for been punished for their sin? I said it. You are practising Eisegesis not prophesy.

Galatians 6:7
King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Do your job and bring innocent punished from the verse. You destroying bible by yourself. Welljob
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: you do err not knowing scriptures >>>> job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray you, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off? wink wink

Are people looking for a god with fancy slippers abd magic fairy dust after messing up over and over again shocked
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: now i know you are drunk on ogogoro. so greater things equate to knowing specific dates ? lol come on man. go and sleep. you are drunk

abeg dont let us joke. Im not here for weed troll. I can pass you baggie if you want....lets chill from ogogoro. Lol

Jesus was great that he predicted the end but wasn't specific.

You are greater that you can continue from where Jesus stopped...specificity.

Daniel was specific which made him a prophet. Proof yourself as a prophet or shut the fvck up
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
No more words.

NEXT WEEK NOT TOO FAR. I CROSS MY FINGER AND SAVE MY JUDGEMENT
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE: No more words.

Finally grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Are people looking for a god with fancy slippers abd magic fairy dust after messing up over and over again shocked
sounds like it lmao

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

abeg dont let us joke. Im not here for weed troll. I can pass you baggie if you want....lets chill from ogogoro. Lol

Jesus was great that he predicted the end but wasn't specific.

You are greater that you can continue from where Jesus stopped...specificity.

Daniel was specific which made him a prophet. Proof yourself as a prophet or shut the fvck up
yup. definitely drunk

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE: No more words.

yeah be sure to keep that advice. omuti oshi

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: yeah be sure to keep that advice. omuti oshi

It now turn to personal insult? Lol

Alainilari oponu ara galantia....amugbo oshi.

I already said I will save my words till next week......no bring other side in my mind o. Erm Next week not to far.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: yup. definitely drunk

No escape route...... Now hiding behind drunk. Lol.

You cant be specific so shut up....... Prophet of doom shut up.

Erm....when last deal you take your syrup? Your brain is getting due for servicing. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures / Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! / Yoruba Hymn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.