Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,813 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States (1792 Views)

2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States by pjecly: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2013
if you are posted to Benue state kindly, post on this thread so as to share opinions 2geda. Thanks
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States by Lililuv(f): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Benue state is nothing to write home abt....
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States by DzTzl(f): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
ill advc u start fnkn of redeployment sharpaly, cz its nuffn to wryt hme bou or pray u gt posted to markurdi, otukpo or gboko anyfn oda dn dt na total error #my2cents#
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States by drealaz24(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2013
DzTzl: ill advc u start fnkn of redeployment sharpaly, cz its nuffn to wryt hme bou or pray u gt posted to markurdi, otukpo or gboko anyfn oda dn dt na total error #my2cents#
na lie. It depends on ow and wat u want in ur service year. I served at katsina-ala. And i enjoyd it even more dan pple at markurdi. I visited markurdi, gboko and two oda towns.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States by drealaz24(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2013
Gov suswan just need to pay d state allowee of 25k for batch b 2012.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States by Lililuv(f): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=drealaz24] the reason u r saying this is because u served or serving in kastina Ala......come down to places like konshisha Local Government,let me see whether u'll enjoy urself or stay
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States by Krak(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Am serving in Makurdi at the moment.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States by Lililuv(f): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=Krak]good for u then,hav a hitch free service year
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States by pjecly: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2013
Just tell us where and how d place is. Don't scare d incoming corps member. Some of u exagerates. Pls be sincere and feed us so as to knw hw d places are. Redeploymentis not possible for every one. U just ave to serve ur fatherland since u are mobilised. Thanks

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States by drealaz24(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=Lililuv][/quote] where did u serve
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Benue States by donigspain(m): 5:31am On Oct 10, 2013
Served in Adikpo-London. The headquarter of Kwande LGA. Beautiful and comfortable place. A town of its own. Don't know why people clamour for Makurdi, Otukpor and Gboko only to start screaming about high cost of living and rejection from PPA. There are far better towns than those three afore-mentioned e.g. Adikpo, Vandeikya, Katsina-ala, Zaki Ibiam etc. Even these towns are quite close (2 hours and 30 minutes) to the SouthEast via Vandeikya-Ogoja-Abakiliki route instead of wasting over six hours on the long and curvy route of Makurdi-Otukpor-Otukpa-Nsukka route. Wish all Benue corper goodluck as my service ends today.

(1) (Reply)

How much Do U Think Some One Should Hold For The 3 Week.. / Nigeria Immigration Service, As Nysc Place Of Primary Assignment / Business Corpers Can Start With Just #10,000 And Stop Worrying About Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.