Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) (2741 Views)

On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / An Embarrassing Situation After Medicals / INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by portune: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2007
PLS HOUSEMATES,

ANY ONE CAN POST INFO GATHERED FROM ANY SOURCE WHICH COULD BE OF A POSITIVE EFFECT TO OUR STRUGGLE.

LETS MAINTAIN THIS FOR EASY REFERENCE.

CALL THE HR LINE 08051842806 FOR LATEST INFO ON OUR TRAINING.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by mokpas: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2007
My brother how are u sure that the delay is because of corpers, do you have authentic information on this or you are just basing your opinion or hearsay.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by Lagoseko(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2007
What has spring bank corpers got to do with our employment.Pls try and be elaborate.I thought it was bue to the management crises,but that is over.So Portune,what stumbling block is their corpers got to do with our employment cos I was once a corper in Gumel,Jigawa.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by ogoogirl(f): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2007
i dont understand them oo well does anybody know what their pay will be after the delay and if there's any provision for accomodation durin the trainin.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by gerryluv: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2007
actually i have it from a reliable source that by the end of August you will be called fot your training
they also have comfortable accomodation for the duration of the training
cheers
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by Emekagina: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2007
da wahala is over by da grace of da Almighty,n b4 da next 2 weeks,potential staffers of da bank will be in training,lets keep da faith n fire burning ! luv
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by Lagoseko(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2007
I have the total believe in God that we would be called. Going by what Ogoogirl said, what is their pay like so that we can start budgeting how to spend the money even before it comes. Cos when work resums we may not have the time to "THINK WELL"
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by mokpas: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2007
Pls last week of August is too far, let us pray for first weekof August, am really tired of staying at home.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by Lagoseko(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2007
Mokpas,you have been waiting for almost 365 days.It is 25 days that you can not wait for(Laughing).Well lets pray it shld be 2nd week of August.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by portune: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2007
PLS ALL SHOULD START DISTURBING THAT HR LINE USED IN CALLING US FOR MED AND I/VIEWS .THEY ALWAYS HAVE STH 4 U. SENTIMENTS AND ANTICIPATIONS WILL NOT HELP US. I WAS TOLD WE WILL BE CALLED BUT THE EXACT DATE HAS NOT BEEN AGREED UPON POSSIBLY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SAFE COST OF MARRYING TRAINING/INDCTING THE FRESHERS AND SUCCESSFUL CORPERS.

THANKS
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by 2strung: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2007
My guy what do u mean corpres r decidin ur fate. Those corpers r ppl too and bsides why shld the bank train ppl two diff times when it cld do it all once. Bros i want 2 blieve that u hav been patient so fa so dont giv up now
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by mokpas: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2007
My brothers is spring bank really waiting for corpers to pass out or there is another reason behind the delay ? Are we sure that everybody that did the medicals pass ? What is really holding our appt letters ? These are questions that needs to be answered urgently, we really need authentic information and not speculation. If that is GTB that is delaying like this i will be vert happy but is Spring bank.How come spring bank de shakara us like this.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by portune: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2007

I mean corpers that served with them .The big quest. is should they just delay us after spending moore than 11 months now {frm sep 2006-jul 2007}just 4 saving cost. Will they do all at once and not the conventional batches .Be the judge. men u guys should just empathise wt us. Frm Enugu test center.[quote][/quote]
[tt][/tt][email][/email][img][/img][flash=200,200][/flash][tr][/tr][table][/table][td][/td]
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by mokpas: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2007
My brother am really tired of this issue, u know is not easy to still be applying for jobs when you know that one offer is hanging somewhere.I know spring bank may not be the bomb but it is not too small start with.I wonder why they should still be keeping us hanging till this moment.My people dont you guys think we should organize ourselves and go to the Head Office.If they dont want to employ let them tell us instead of keeping us like this.One thing they dont know is that this whole thing may tell on the image of the bank.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by mokpas: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2007
Men i heard from a reliable source that there is an embargo on any recruitment in spring bank till further notice.They are still trying to put the bank in good shape after the crisis.Lets start looking for other opportunities.This information is from a very reliable source, i wish you all good luck as we move ahead.Is one of those things, thos is not the end of the road.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by keiviz: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2007
just wonda if u guys dont get latest info about wat is happening around u n d banking sector in naija, most xpecially about Spring bank wahala.i advice u try anoda bank 4 employment. cant go 4der.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by totti: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2007
Guys i feel all ur pains but let me say that God that started would surely complete it.
anyway from what i heard from one of the manager of one of thier branch she said for nowthey are moving into thier turnover period and that she does not see any recruitment for now till october. so keep ur fingers cross and while away time so she said.
u can hola me on 08034158538
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by moons(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2007
hi guys,i want to inform you that am a batch b corper with the bank,garki branch,abuja and i was told by my manager that after we pass out in the next 2 weeks i will be invited to lagos to undergo a one month trainng program because i have been recommended for retaintion,and i spoke with a senoir staff in human resources lagos head  office who told me the bank will add corpers to you guys that have done medical in august,that was why i posted earlier that you guys will be called within first week of august,so am surprise to hear this,i dont think my manager will lie to me,its true the crisis affected the bank badly as many people withdrew their mony but i can tell you that customers are returning after its became clea that the bank was still healthy,in my branch i know some persons are doing work meant for 3 people,so the truth is that vacancy really exist,please i will suggest one of you go the head office directing and ask people in the human resoures,am sure they can give authentic info.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by Emekagina: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2007
moons nice 1,i also heard a similar jist from a friend in lagos head office,can u post ur number so we cld talk one on one,by the way mine is 08033289552,holla if u can,wld like 2 huk up with u cheers all n keep da faith.1 luv
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by mokpas: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2007
Moons i dont know where u got your info from but mine is authentic, i got it from a reliable source, i mean the chairman of the bank.He said no recruitment till further notice.Am not happy but i must take it and move ahead.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by portune: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2007
I HAVE IT THAT CORPERS ARE HAVING THEIR INTERVIEW 4 POSSIBLE RETAINTION IN SPRINGBANK B4 TEHE END OF THIS WEEK OR ERLY NXT WEEK. MORDALITIES 4 THAT HAVE BEEN COMPLETED. BELIEVE IT OR NOT THEY WILL BE ROLLING OUT NEW SHARES TO BUTRESS THEIR THEIR CAPITAL BASE B4 THE END OF NXT MONTH. ASK ANY CORPER PASSING OUT 0N 14 OF NXT MONT,WORKING WITH SB WHETHER THEY WERE CALLED 4 I/VIEW OR NOT. TRAINING TO B IN BATCHES . BELIEVE IT OR NOT 4 MANY DEVILS ARE TRYING TO RUN OUR BLOOD PRESSURE IN THIS FORUM POSTING LIES 4 IT DES NOT CONCERN THEM. THEY ARE MISUSING THIS OPPORTUNITY. THEY ARE POSERS .gOD 4GIVE DEM.

THANK TO ALL.

nb,  HOW MANY SB MARKETERS DO You SEE ON THE STREET
         HOW MANY ADVERTS OF THEM HAVE You HEARD, NOW IN ENUGU AN BENIN AREA MORE THAN 10 ADS EVERY DAY ARE GOING ON.
                 ITS A MOST THEY MUST SURVIVE. IF UR CREDIBILITY IS HANGING ON THE BALANCE UV GOT A HARD GUY TO PICK UP THE PIECES OR DO THE DIRTY JOB. THATS WHAT WE ARE GOING IN  TO DO IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.                                            BELIEVE THIS OR NOT NO APOLOGIES PERIOD!
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by moons(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2007
;Dhi guys i just got an invitation for an interview next week monday with spring bank,thank God,the bank is retaining corpers,i advice in coming corpers to try an apply to serve with spring bank becos they stand a chance of been retained.i will keep u guys informed after the interview.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by moons(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2007
;Dhi guys i just got an invitation for an interview next week monday with spring bank,thank God,the bank is retaining corpers,i advice in coming corpers to try an apply to serve with spring bank becos they stand a chance of been retained.i will keep u guys informed after the interview.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by ogoogirl(f): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2007
hi guys i'm really confused with this pple. wats our faith i mean is it true that the chairman said so if so lets remove our minds frm them if not lets get ouselves prepared. i believe that everything will be ova soon.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by godinser: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2007
I vowed before to stop commenting on Springbank until we are called for training but am kind of moved to comment now because of the fallacy and falsehood been posted by this MOKPAS of a guy.
Which dirty Chairman did he claim that told him that there wunt be any recruitment? Please we shd stop listening 2 pple like him, he is nothing but a spoiler. This is the same person dat is asking questions abt Zenith bank if he will be employed there because his sister also works there.
Mokpas shd stop misinforming d forumbecos he hopes 2 be employed in Zenith bank. We know dat Springbank is coming out frm its problem and we hope 2 help in our little way if we are eventually employed. So pple dont believe Mokpas at all. I was reliable informed that they the HR had a meeting about us yesterday (Wednesday. It was very fruitful. Lets still have hope.

Well i am based in Abjua jus like some of us also. I will advice those in Lagos 2 try and see if they can kind of assembly themselves and pay a  2 seek an audience with the new MD and rub minds with him so that we could have a First class information. Althoug the visit shd be after this present batch of corpers pass out and if we hear nothing thereafter.
Pls what do you gus think on this my suggestion.
All the best pple. Cheers.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by mokpas: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2007
My brother godsiger, how can i be decieving you, my information is authentic, pls verify yours.This forum is not meant to insult people, it is meant to give useful information.What will i gain if i am lying.Lets continue to pray and also search for other jobs because this spring bank issue may take another year.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by Afikpo: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2007
Mokpas, why not apologise to the house. even when the interview of corpers are going on you still believe there is an embargo on recruitment.
I am surprised at u.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by tochikc: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2007
@mokpas

u have to apologies,
u must be a funny guy
dont u think so,
how som1 told u that
there is a sort of ban on recruitment
when in they are holding interview
for their outgoing coppers.
U BETTER CHANGE and grow up, be wise
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by Lagoseko(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2007
I vowed that the next time I would comment on Spring was to inform Nairalanders about my employment letter. Mokpas if u dont believe in God I do and am waiting for my employment letter.Believe in God and stop searching for jobs.See u there,
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by godinser: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hi people, i am based in Abuja jus like some of us also. I will advice those in Lagos 2 try and see if they can kind of assembly themselves and pay an audience with the new MD and rub minds with him so that we could have a First hand information. Although, the visit should be after this present batch of corpers have had their interview and passed out. Then if nothing is heard from the bank, then the visit should be inevitable. Please what do you guys think on this my suggestion.
All the best people. Cheers.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by portune: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2007
pls what happened and how many peooople came for the i/view.When will the result possibly come out and next step and us nko?
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by mokpas: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2007
How do you guys know they are interviewing corpers, even if they are interviewing corpers does it mean they will employ they will recruit them now ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Study For Master's Degree In Sweden, Norway Or Finland. / Lng Is Recruiting / Vacancy For OND Holder In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.