Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? (1876 Views)

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic / Yes! It Is True That Husband And Wife Look Alike After Many Years Together / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? by bigass(f): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2013
We had this argument yesterday. And i was told that protitutes don't get wet (natural lubrication)during sex and that some even use water to lubricate their privates for their clients.i dont believe it sha. is it possible for someone to Be Intimate and not get wet?is this true?
Re: Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? by jarkbauer: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2013
Hmmm yes from experience
Re: Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? by shortgun(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2013
bigass: We had this argument yesterday. And i was told that protitutes don't get wet (natural lubrication)during sex and that some even use water to lubricate their privates for their clients.i dont believe it sha. is it possible for someone to Be Intimate and not get wet?is this true?

Very true dear, for a woman to get wet she most be in d mood/aroused.
Prostitutes don't follow due process, they are intimate when their system is not ready hence the lubrication.
Next question
Re: Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? by haryor1986(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Very true

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? by slimyem: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
bigass: We had this argument yesterday. And i was told that protitutes don't get wet (natural lubrication)during sex and that some even use water to lubricate their privates for their clients.i dont believe it sha. is it possible for someone to Be Intimate and not get wet?is this true?

Are you planning to go into the business?
Re: Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? by greatgod2012(f): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
slimyem: Are you planning to go into the business?

haaaaaa!
Anti Yemi, what an intelligent question
Re: Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? by EfemenaXY: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
slimyem: Are you planning to go into the business?

Lol!

The most sensible question asked, so far cheesy
Re: Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? by ChideraFavour(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
The person that come up with this conclusion must have done it severaly, I didnt call the person a prostitute o just my opinion rather
Re: Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
[size=18pt]NO[/size]
Re: Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? by taryour(f): 5:09am On Aug 30, 2013

Like seriously how does the truth bother you Or is it part of your school/work project If it bothers you so much you even oven a thread for it,why not go on search for them and ask them in person
Re: Is It True That Protitutes Always Use Artificial Lubrication? by jarkbauer: 5:24am On Aug 30, 2013
taryour:

Like seriously how does the truth bother you Or is it part of your school/work project If it bothers you so much you even oven a thread for it,why not go on search for them and ask them in person
you still didn't answer the question. why?

let me ask you directly do you get wet whenever you with your aristos?

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time / Urgent Advice Pls / The Way Of A Wicked Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.