Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic (48259 Views)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Jide Kosoko's Wife Involved In A Fatal Road Accident- Pic / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by CastedDude: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2016
A Nigerian mother who posted this photo of her cute little baby rocking an artificial leg has received praises from online users for going extreme length just to make her daughter happy (being that this is not prevalent in our region). The young girl was a victim of a fatal accident. The photo has gone viral since it was shared online.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/caption-this-cute-nigerian-girl-rocking.html

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Cute little baby. The only downside is that every year they will continue to buy new leg for her until she fully grown. She should start learning how to wear trousers too. Lol

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by sirthisthickkal: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2016
This is tragic! But I think she's sending a message which is "you can take my right leg, but you can never take away my sexy curves".

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Reminds me of Oscar pistorius. She could end up being our greatest paralympic champion in future

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
This is tragic! But I think she's sending a message which is "you can take my right leg, but you can never take away my sexy curves".
paedophile, which sexy curves now?

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by ChristStriker(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2016
God bless you little one.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by PRYCE(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by ademoladeji(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2016
That's inspiring...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by sirthisthickkal: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2016
lofty900:
paedophile, which sexy curves now?
you are so daft

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by luvinhubby(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2016
Awwwww my cutie, i see your pose & i so love it.

That is the spirit little angel, keep going, you rock. cool

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Pidggin(f): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2016
God bless you sweety

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Pidggin(f): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

Which sexy curves? shocked

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by sirthisthickkal: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Pidggin:

It's called sarcasm

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by luvinhubby(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Lalasticlala come see fine pishure. cheesy

This little angel celebrating herself inspite of adversity deserves to be celebrated on FP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Spicylate(f): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Sassy
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Pidggin(f): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

It's called sarcasm

But there was no need to be sarcastic, I don't think the child did anything offensive so why the need for sarcasm?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by sirthisthickkal: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Pidggin:

But there was no need to be sarcastic now, I don't think the child did anything offensive so why the need for sarcasm?
may I remind you that the title of this thread is " caption this cute Nigeria girl rocking her artificial leg after an accident". And I have done that with a good intention. So wat's my offense? undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Great!

There is also what is called Cochlear for those who are deaf (profoundly).

It breaks my heart whenever I see those with disability embarassed. Scientist have succeded in inventing artificial legs, artificial hands, hearing aid for those who have hearing loss, Cochlear for those who are deaf (profoundly) and am on the verge of inventing what I called SPEECH CORRECTOR (SC) for those who are born deaf and dumb.

Cochlear implant is only for hearing which the deaf make use of. What about those who are dumb? Yes, indeed, they will hear with the help of CI but can't talk /speak embarassed.

With the help of physicist by my side, we can help impact the world with this invention.

Pics of CI.
1 diagram of CI.

2. A surgeon

3. A patient with CI.

4. A mother teaching her daughter who is a CI beneficiary

This thread should be moved to the health section.

Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by nanauju(f): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Wow. Against all odds
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2016
A Queen indeed, God bless the parents.

Where is lalasticlala sef?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Pidggin(f): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

may I remind you that the title of this thread is " caption this cute Nigeria girl rocking her artificial leg after an accident". And I have done that with a good intention. So wat's my offense? undecided

Sexualizing a child's picture is wrong. You could have mentioned so many other things besides "Sexy curves"

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by TheNextAce: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Wow...
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by sirthisthickkal: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2016
Pidggin:

Sexualizing a child's picture is wrong. You could have mentioned so many other things besides "Sexy curves"
oh I see. Thank you, I appreciate your reasonableness .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

potential rapist. people like u should be locked together with nnamdi kanu for life

thanks man, you took the words out of my mouth, that guy is a pedophile, curves to describe a kid, that's just wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pidggin:

my dear help me ask the paedophile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Xposer: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove where una dey?
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by Houseofglam7(f): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
So touching cry
Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by ayindejimmy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

The thing is... Most people see things differently.
Your comment was apt, but a pervert will read unholy meaning into it.

What you said wasn't sarcasm, you were just being hyperbolical
That's jus what it is

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by sirthisthickkal: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
ayindejimmy:

The thing is... Most people see things differently. Your comment was apt, but a pervert will read unholy meaning into it.
What you said wasn't sarcasm, you were just being hyperbolical That's jus what it is
thank you for the analysis. I believe I am vindicated

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic by bimbochoco(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pretty lil thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child / Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.