Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification (47596 Views)

How To Get A USA Phone Number Online For Calls And SMS / Get A Free USA Mobile Number For Your Business - Good For Paypal Verification ! / Bulk SMS Resellers And SMS Vouchers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Humanbeans(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2013
Hello, my number is 08179069277, my email is oayorinde at gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by biggyrossy: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2013
websolushun: Get a USA Phone number configured to ring on your Nigerian Phone line.
Whenever the U.S phone number is dialed, it will ring on your phone number.

The USA Numbers supports the following;
Make Calls - YES
Receive Calls - YES
Send SMS - YES
Receive SMS - YES
Caller I.D - YES
There are different CALL PLANS available. For more info, google UsaCallSms.com

You need a U.S Phone Number if you want to give your business a virtual
international presence.
You also need a U.S Number for Dating sites, Ebay, Clickbank, Paypal, Craiglist, Surveys,
Classified sites registration.

I also provide Foreign numbers for countries in Europe, Asia and South America.

To apply for FREE TRIAL which you will be able to receive calls for few minutes;
Drop your request on our facebook page for quick response: facebook.com/usacallsms
Alternatively, you can send your Phone Number and email to uscreseller@gmail.com or just drop your phone number
and email here, once it is configured within few minutes it shall be sent to you via sms or email.

NOTE: The FREE TRIALS is for clients that are willing to patronize me after
testing how the service works.

For more enquiry about the USA Phone Number visit

www .usacallsms. com
+2348124042953

08101798887 and email is ritehoney@yahoo.com thanks I will be waiting for the reply.

Plz I need to knw the one to subscribe, I mean maybe u resend me the link so I check it out. thanks its urgent.
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
websolushun: Get a USA Phone number configured to ring on your Nigerian Phone line.
Whenever the U.S phone number is dialed, it will ring on your phone number.

The USA Numbers supports the following;
Make Calls - YES
Receive Calls - YES
Send SMS - YES
Receive SMS - YES
Caller I.D - YES
There are different CALL PLANS available. For more info, google UsaCallSms.com

You need a U.S Phone Number if you want to give your business a virtual
international presence.
You also need a U.S Number for Dating sites, Ebay, Clickbank, Paypal, Craiglist, Surveys,
Classified sites registration.

I also provide Foreign numbers for countries in Europe, Asia and South America.

To apply for FREE TRIAL which you will be able to receive calls for few minutes;
Drop your request on our facebook page for quick response: facebook.com/usacallsms
Alternatively, you can send your Phone Number and email to uscreseller@gmail.com or just drop your phone number
and email here, once it is configured within few minutes it shall be sent to you via sms or email.

NOTE: The FREE TRIALS is for clients that are willing to patronize me after
testing how the service works.

For more enquiry about the USA Phone Number visit

www .usacallsms. com
+2348124042953

Great and can I make and receive call with this USA phone if is that of GOOGLE VOICE with my Nigerian line?
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Great and can I make and receive call with this USA phone if is that of GOOGLE VOICE with my Nigerian line?

The U.S number i provide has nothing to do with Google voice.
You will be able to make and receive calls with a u.s caller id. No apps No software involved. It also receive sms direct into your phone.
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
websolushun:

The U.S number i provide has nothing to do with Google voice.
You will be able to make and receive calls with a u.s caller id. No apps No software involved. It also receive sms direct into your phone.

Is it free from & to USA & Canada as it is for Google Voice?If it is not free,what are the rates?
Is there any month fee to be paid?
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Is it free from & to USA & Canada as it is for Google Voice?If it is not free,what are the rates?
Is there any month fee to be paid?
check usacallsms.com for full explanation or ring me
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2013
websolushun:
check usacallsms.com for full explanation or ring me

ok
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
available
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
Still available
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
Available
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
today is a good day for free trials
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by biggyrossy: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
websolushun: today is a good day for free trials

08101798887 plz send me the other num
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
biggyrossy:

08101798887 plz send me the other num
which other number?
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Place your request
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by biggyrossy: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
websolushun:
which other number?

I mean am gonna pay 1500k but I need to knw will I be able to call and receive SMS on the number?
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2013
ok
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
biggyrossy:

I mean am gonna pay 1500k but I need to knw will I be able to call and receive SMS on the number?

You have to choose Ultimat Plan in other to Make calls and receive sms.
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2013
Still accepting free trials
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
available
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2013
still accepting
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2013
available
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2013
Weldone here
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2013
available
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by fireblue: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
08168864028 imadalkhateeb@gmail.com and tanx
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
avialable
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2013
Still accepting
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by stevolinkon40: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by jman77(m): 2:19am On Nov 15, 2013
guy! free trial me too 08034494830 or olinepay@gmail.com

cheers!
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Accepting now
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Available
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by biggyrossy: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2013
websolushun: Available

Free trial to me at 08101798887 or ritehoney@yahoo.com
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
biggyrossy:

Free trial to me at 08101798887 or ritehoney@yahoo.com

How many times.

The free trial is for those that dont understand the concept of call forwarding.
I believe you do, so why not get yours done permanent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Payloader,Bulldozer,Backhoe & Excavator For Rent/Hire/sale In Lagos Nigeria / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.