Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification (47646 Views)

How To Get A USA Phone Number Online For Calls And SMS / Get A Free USA Mobile Number For Your Business - Good For Paypal Verification ! / Bulk SMS Resellers And SMS Vouchers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
dammylarey:

@websolun hope to share the testimony too so i expect my own awuff now on 08189004651/itouchglobalinfotech at
gmail.thanks but what about recharging of mobile now?
The free trial is over, place you order now and get it instantly
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by vision06(f): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
websolushun, can u grant me a free trial pls...... Email: innyolah@gmail.com Tel No: 08139607357. Thanks.
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
no more free trial. Get yours at usacallsms
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2013
available
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
10 members free trials starts here
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
apply now
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
gud day
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Quailbirdfarmer: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
08140590085/ oladsfarm147@gmail.com
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by hariade001: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls put me up for free trial..08029507566 email wilforceconstruction@gmail.com thanx
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Willgates(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=websolushun]
presegs its so nice to have u on my thread.
Yes, it rings on ur Nigerian line. There is also a Plan that makes ur caller i.d display as the US number whenever u make a call.
Each number comes with 60mins calling and receiving time. And u can reload ur account at 0.03 cent Per Mins. Provided u have mins left in ur account you will be able to send and receive sms free.[/q

my number is 08164595238 email - godswillibanga@gmail.com
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Revolva(m): 1:31am On Sep 12, 2013
grin grin grin ummm so how long it last..
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Revolva: grin grin grin ummm so how long it last..
It last all year around as long as it is not kept dormant for more than a month.
So you must use the number at least one a month to keep it active.
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by dammylarey(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
websolushun: UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

Due to the high request of free trials for the USA Phone Numbers, i have

decided to give another round of FREE TRIALS, but this time it will be

different.

This time, 10 members, YES! 10 members will benefit from the free trial which will expire on your phone in 20mins. In other words, when the US Phone Number is configured and sent to your email, you will have 20mins to test or make use of it. After 20mins elapses, it will be disabled.
This if just for you to test and see that the US Phone Numbers actually works.
The call plan used for the free trial is Receive calls only.

To apply for the 20mins free trials, just provide your Phone Number and Email

address below, once it is configured within few minutes, it shall be sent to your email address or phone number which you will have 20 mins to test.

After testing it please share your testimony right here and if you want to

keep enjoying the USA Phone Number place your order at Usacallsms .com

Thanks.

UsaCallSms
+2348124042953

ORIGINAL POST

Get a USA Phone number configured to ring on your phone line here in Nigeria.

The USA Forwarding Numbers i provide are capable of Making Calls, Receiving
calls and Receiving SMS.

The Numbers are enabled to Receive SMS verification which some sites require
before you can complete a registration.
If you offer business services online, you can give your business an international presence by giving your clients a USA Phone Number to reach you which will ring here on your normal phone line, and when you make calls, your Caller I.D will
be seen as USA phone line.
There are different SET UP PLANS, visit UsaCallSms(dot)com, the least plan
is as cheap as N1,000 Only.

I know it may be difficult to belief, so therefore i am willing to give
FREE TRIALS to 3 members of this wonderful site.
Just provide your number and email address, once it is configured within
few minutes, it shall be sent to your email address. After testing it please
share your testimonies right here.

For more enquiry about the USA Phone Number, feel free to drop a comment
here and i shall be willing to answer them

OR

visit www. usacallsms. com

+2348124042953

FREE TRIAL IS STILL ON. APPLY NOW

i got an sms including a phone line but its not working look into it and get back to me if you can,thanks
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
dammylarey:

i got an sms including a phone line but its not working look into it and get back to me if you can,thanks
Did you try to use it within the 20 mins stipulated time given for free trials?
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
babatundemayowa23 (a) gmail.com

Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2013
Shawnmayor: babatundemayowa23 (a) gmail.com

share your testimony
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by overdrive(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
websolushun:
share your testimony
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2013
Shawnmayor: I haven't seen it
make sure your phone is switch on
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by hrhobi1(m): 3:29am On Sep 24, 2013
AFTER PAYING YOU 3500 NAIRA, YOU CAME UP WITH A NEW STORY, THAT I CANT MAKE CALLS OUT FROM NIGERIA EXCEPT THIS AND THAT AND WHEN NIGERIA IS ADDED TO THE LIST I WILL BE INFORMED. NIGERIANS WITH LIES.
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2013
hrhobi1: AFTER PAYING YOU 3500 NAIRA, YOU CAME UP WITH A NEW STORY, THAT I CANT MAKE CALLS OUT FROM NIGERIA EXCEPT THIS AND THAT AND WHEN NIGERIA IS ADDED TO THE LIST I WILL BE INFORMED. NIGERIANS WITH LIES.
I dont remember you paying me N3500.
Are trying to tell me that you didnt make calls with the number? You know thats a lie.
If there is any technical problem contact me. Its not wise to accuse me of any foul play, simply because you had little technical difficulty which can be resolved if only you had contacted me and be a little bit patient. Even Mtn,glo,etisalat have their problems as well.

Incase you dont know, i refund customers who arent satified with the service, cos i dont like dealing with problematic customers.

Nigerians with their wahala... Anything wey dem no undastand, dem go say na scam.. smh
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Of course. But you can also use sms phone number dot com site.
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by ojigbijigbi: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2013
websolushun:
I dont remember you paying me N3500.
Are trying to tell me that you didnt make calls with the number? You know thats a lie.
If there is any technical problem you can contact me. Its not wise to accuse me of any foul play, simply because you had a little technical difficulty which can be resolved if only you had contacted me and be a little patient.

Incase you dont know, i refund customers who arent satified with the service, cos i dont like dealing with problematic customers.

Nigerians with their wahala... Anything wey dem no undastand, dem go say na scam.. smh

shey e no come be scam ni
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
ojigbijigbi:

shey e no come be scam ni
This is an issue of misunderstanding and not scam.
He is demanding for more than what he paid for.
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Happy sunday
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
n
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by whitenite(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Hello dear I saw ur email on nairaland u where talking about uk number pls I will like u to help me on that here is my number 08161745793 and my email is ojo.austin@yahoo.com
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
abiola adex: my phone number is 08171215392 email abiola.adex@gmail.com

share your testimony
Re: Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
whitenite: Hello dear I saw ur email on nairaland u where talking about uk number pls I will like u to help me on that here is my number 08161745793 and my email is ojo.austin@yahoo.com
share your testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Payloader,Bulldozer,Backhoe & Excavator For Rent/Hire/sale In Lagos Nigeria / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.