Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,444 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) (8245 Views)

Ruggedybaba Now A Heavyweight Champion (photos) / Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building / Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by ganase2: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tougher than your average...huh? Certainly not the normal girlie out there...!

19-year-old Georgina McConnell strikes you at first sight. With her bulging muscles and intense fitness regime, she has managed to win for herself, a gold medal in the UK Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation North East Championships.

According to the Daily Mail, the teen, who is a statuesque 5ft 7in tall, revealed that her powerful frame had divided opinions among her friends, family and the opposite sex.

More photos after the cut

'My parents and friends are really proud of me and think I look great, but my brother is the total opposite - he doesn’t get the whole bodybuilding thing at all,' she said.

Though bodybuilding has really helped my self-esteem, I tend to cover myself up when I’m out and about. If I don’t, people stare at me - especially at my arms and shoulders. I get a lot of compliments for my physique, but I get a lot of insults too - quite a few people have said nasty things about me in the past."

What do you think? Great body or certainly unbecoming for a lady...?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/meet-female-body-champ.html

Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by nerodenero: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by Eneze1(f): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
this is crazy*ness of the highest order
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by Luciandos(f): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Horrible. *runsaway.
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by kcreal(f): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tufiakwa!
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by amiskurie(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
she go kon commit suicide later.... undecided
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nwanyi ibem o undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hopeless gurl
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by Popowaa: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pity the man that will marry this Rambo
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by toyorsiii(f): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
wtf...she even has breast
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by switgoody(f): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
19years? Beautiful nonsense undecided
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by flolancracker: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
..Before †he year runs out, she'd be into bodybuilders por-n
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
amiskurie: she go kon commit suicide later.... undecided

Why would u say such a thing? undecided
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by mysticgal(f): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
disgusting embarassed
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by switdil(f): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Eeewwwwwwwwww of the highest order
Eebi n gbe mi
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by segzicres(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lol
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by pheyikemi: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oh-oh!, SHE'S a MAN angry
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by ignis: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Rubbish.....

This is Iberiberism.

1 Like

Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by RAYCEtrey: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
DAFUq
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
To what end ?
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by OCTAVO: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
What da hell is this?
She successfully spoilt her body. Damn!
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by Nezyjagz(f): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
ganase2: Tougher than your average...huh? Certainly not the normal girlie out there...!

19-year-old Georgina McConnell strikes you at first sight. With her bulging muscles and intense fitness regime, she has managed to win for herself, a gold medal in the UK Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation North East Championships.

According to the Daily Mail, the teen, who is a statuesque 5ft 7in tall, revealed that her powerful frame had divided opinions among her friends, family and the opposite sex.

More photos after the cut

'My parents and friends are really proud of me and think I look great, but my brother is the total opposite - he doesn’t get the whole bodybuilding thing at all,' she said.

Though bodybuilding has really helped my self-esteem, I tend to cover myself up when I’m out and about. If I don’t, people stare at me - especially at my arms and shoulders. I get a lot of compliments for my physique, but I get a lot of insults too - quite a few people have said nasty things about me in the past."

What do you think? Great body or certainly unbecoming for a lady...?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/meet-female-body-champ.html
disgusting, inyama
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by tellwisdom: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Does she have big yansh??.. if yes.. no wahala undecided
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
WTF?
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by flolancracker: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
tellwisdom: Does she have big yansh??.. if yes.. no wahala undecided
good thing you're here. You've finally met your god-given match from heaven. God knew you'd be an idiiioot, so he assigned a stone-looking girl to be your wife. I Hope she'd beat stupidity out of you bro. Congrats and happy married life in jesus name, AMEN.
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by Tolzeal(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
WeTin this chick they Use Bra and panties Cover ##SHIT sad
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by ooofreezy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hmmmn makes me remember a movie tittled "SHE IS THE MAN"
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by tshegs19: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
TF!!
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by swtme(f): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nazareth of Christ Jesus, wetin be this? shocked
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by 3ace(m): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
And you deliberately threw away the natural gift given to you by God to attract the opposite séx. Don't you know it will be a thing of joy for you when men admire your body? You sent away attraction and invited repulsion. Okay o, na ya bodi sha.
Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by pomporiking: 12:13am On Aug 30, 2013
Hahahahahaha..the head no even match the body like sey na photoshop

1 Like

Re: Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 30, 2013
Good Lord, what the hell? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead / Meet 8yrs Old Boy With Mermaid Long Hair / Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.