Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star (8242 Views)

Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) / Mo Abudu & Freida Pinto In The Same Outfit,who's Ur Fave? / Why Nollywood Star Ashley Nwosu Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by lindalee(f): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2007
I love Pete edochie cos he's got a good command of English language and interpretes roles very well his films are good; also like Omotola jalade she's very real on set and also interpretes pretty good. who's urs?,
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by trendy(f): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2007
Genevieve NNAJI cool

Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by trendy(f): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2007
Genevieve NNAJI cool

Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by yongbabe(f): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2007
trendy:

Genevieve NNAJI cool

of course who else but the queen??

Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by almondjoy(f): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2007
Can Genevieve dress and throw down some make up or what cool cool cool cool cool

Genevieve of course---tied with Stella Damasus Aboderin.

Omotola needs to take some fashion lessons and lay off the amala and ewedu gathering around her hips!
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by eezzy(f): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2007
Genevieve Nnaji - goes without saying
Emeka Ike/Ramsey Nouah

Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by efuah(f): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2007
Liz Benson kiss
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by cuteass1(f): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2007
Genevieve Nnaji all the way . . she rocks my tv/laptop screen anyday, anytime kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by ojoagefu(f): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2007
men its genevieve all the way.
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by suko(f): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
no one else but Genny,girl keep the ball rolling shine the more right
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by princeoro(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]Hi just wanna let u know that my favorite is Kanayo O. Kanayo
and talking about the females, it is beyond no doubt that Omotala is the best.We consider her over here as the most beautiful actress in Nigeria
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:00am On Nov 08, 2007
cute-ass:

Genevieve Nnaji all the way . . she rocks my tv/laptop screen anyday, anytime kiss kiss kiss
Abeg sharapppppp there, genny ko genny ni, rubbish angry angry, the girl is snobbish and can't even act, thank God she's pretty, if not her career won't go anywhere.

Don't quote me or else grin grin grin

@topic

Nonso Diobu kiss kiss kiss kiss, the dude is too fine, he got the whole package, even though am not into light skin, but I couldn't resist him kiss kiss

Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by cuteass1(f): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Abeg sharapppppp there, genny ko genny ni, rubbish angry angry, the girl is snobbish and can't even act, thank God she's pretty, if not her career won't go anywhere.

@topic

Nonso Diobu kiss kiss kiss kiss, the dude is too fine, he got the whole package, even though am not into light skin, but I couldn't resist him kiss kiss

tongue tongue tongue Jealousyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, chei, jealousy shall never end tongue tongue anyways no matter what, i still love you eehn kiss kiss and i love Genny too kiss kiss

And yes, Nonso Diobi is finneeee, he could rock my dream whenever . . he's just too sexy kiss kiss
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by efuah(f): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

@topic

u spoke ma mind

cute-ass angry angry
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
cute-ass:

tongue tongue tongue Jealousyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, chei, jealousy shall never end tongue tongue anyways no matter what, i still love you eehn kiss kiss and i love Genny too kiss kiss

And yes, Nonso Diobi is finneeee, he could rock my dream whenever . . he's just too sexy kiss kiss
Off course u got no choice than to love me kiss kiss kiss, we both know if that babe called Genny sees you, she won't even look at you twice, so stop cheering for her, even Jackie from the Ghanaian movie is better looking than expect she isn’t skinny like Genny but her acting are so off the hook kiss

efuah:

u spoke ma mind

cute-ass angry angry
Wow someone actually thought the same thing, that's cool cheesy cheesy

Don't mind cute- ass jare angry tongue
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by efuah(f): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2007
M-Lady, am really angry concerning cute-ass, she's my in-law. . . yet cheating on my son angry
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by cuteass1(f): 2:10am On Nov 09, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Off course u got no choice than to love me kiss kiss kiss, we both know if that babe called Genny sees you, she won't even look at you twice, so stop cheering for her, even Jackie from the Ghanaian movie is better looking than expect she isn’t skinny like Genny but her acting are so off the hook kiss
Wow someone actually thought the same thing, that's cool cheesy cheesy

Don't mind cute- ass jare angry tongue

Go and sit down jare, nye nye nye tongue tongue tongue Genevieve is da reigning bomb, you can put your ass on coaltar.

If Genny sees me, I'm sure we'll hit it off immediately, why?? Cos she'smy girrrrrrllllll kiss kiss

efuah:

M-Lady, am really angry concerning cute-ass, she's my in-law. . . yet cheating on my son angry

Hey mummy nah, me ke?? cheating? Hiya, no ooh, my hubby is my one and only . . Nonso Diobi is just passing fame kiss
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:43am On Nov 09, 2007
efuah:

Haba forgive my sweetie, she isn't a cheater but a flirt wink

cute-ass:

Go and sit down jare, nye nye nye tongue tongue tongue Genevieve is da reigning bomb, you can put your ass on coaltar.

If Genny sees me, I'm sure we'll hit it off immediately, why?? Cos she'smy girrrrrrllllll kiss kiss

Lmfao your girl, she doesn't even know you, better behave you sef before i divorce na grin.

so when are you meeting this so called girl genny angry
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by cuteass1(f): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Haba forgive my sweetie, she isn't a cheater but a flirt wink

LOL, mummy knows me nah, she knows i don't shake wink

MoOdYLaDy:

Lmfao your girl, she doesn't even know you, better behave you sef before i divorce na grin.

so when are you meeting this so called girl genny angry

Jealousy take am easy nah. Who doesn't know me? Genny? Hiya, you must be dreaming oo, we're tight buddies . . as in 5&6

When i'm meeting her? Why do you wany to know jare, so you can come and cause trouble, lai lai . .but not to worry i'll send her your greetings, i'm sure you're dyinnnggggg to know her maybe in your next life sha tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2007
cute-ass:

LOL, mummy knows me nah, she knows i don't shake wink

Jealousy take am easy nah. Who doesn't know me? Genny? Hiya, you must be dreaming oo, we're tight buddies . . as in 5&6

When i'm meeting her? Why do you wany to know jare, so you can come and cause trouble, lai lai . .but not to worry i'll send her your greetings, i'm sure you're dyinnnggggg to know her maybe in your next life sha tongue tongue tongue
u know your friend doesn't get jealous grin grin tongue

Why are you deceiving urself woman, didn't you friend tell you what genny did to him.

Look at this dreamer, you don't even have an email addy not to talk about # to call or meet her, anyway sha abeg let me know when u are going to meet her, so i can witness the disgrace you will get
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by princekay1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2008
Papi Luwe
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by lamide1: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2008
i love stella damasus. she is glamorous, stunning and beautiful.

Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by londoner: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2008
Based on acting ability.
Stella*
Nkiru sylvanus*
Nonso Dioni
Kate Henshaw*
Uche Jumbo
Jenny
Francis Duru***
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by protected: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2008
Its Genevieve al the way, Go Grrl!
Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by ellaluchi: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2008
Geny girl,,,,sweet gal

Re: Who's Ur Best Nollywood Star by Emad(f): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2008
When he was alive, JT tom west
now i think it would be Charles Razaq Waran

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Ex Boyfriend Was Paid 10million With Lexus 470 / Amber Rose Wears “see-through” Leggings To Dancing Practice. [photo] / This Female Corp Member's Photo Has Everyone Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.