Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? (35411 Views)

Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) / Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna / Bomb Found At Seme Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by saintjoel(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2013
jajajaja828:

I heard custom are selling cars auction. The sales is going on in lagos office. Pls is this true. Help and confirm.

It's a scam,NCS hasn't licensed anyone to auction cars neither do they advertise auction.I'm speaking authoritatively as a licensed agent.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by zaliya(f): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2013
jajajaja828:

I heard custom is selling cars auction at their office in lagos.pls is it true. Pls help and confirm

It is a scam o.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by MAKABBEY(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2013
Tank God for saveing my father's life..
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by jajajaja828: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2013
Uclloyd28: OMG! Please spread the news oh.....MOD, Front Page Immediately...thanks for the info @OP

Is it true nigeria custom is selling cars auction now in lagos. Pls help and confirm.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Hero10001: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2013
Uclloyd28:

Are Yorubas not violent? Let's say the truth for once...that u are not violent and ur Yoruba won't change the fact that Yorubas are violent and wicked in nature Mister
Ode, oponu-ayirada..

The only place that there is no violence is ''Heaven''
even Heaven self suffereth Violence and the Violent Men take it by force.
Violence is Everywhere.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by demmy66: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2013
demmy55:
I refuse to turn around angry.
If everybody should turn around, who go separate the fight undecided
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by demmy66: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2013
demmy55:
Ohhh, I see, na you be Superman abi? Please be there on time to make sure you seperate them, so the casualities won't increase.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by floxyjerry70: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2013
may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by OneNaija(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2013
jajajaja828:

I heard custom is selling cars auction at their office in lagos.pls is it true. Pls help and confirm

Please, where is seme border located in America?
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Kassidy90(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:

are you always this stupid or is this just a special occasion?
Help ask d eediot mofo....
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by kingsolve(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Firewall is actually meant to be "f'aiya wo" It's a yoruba word dat literarilly means "use chest to pull" in other words, pull at all cost, pull with bravery or desperation, pull with your life. It is synonymous to the english word smugglers.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Solankelekzy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
pple can be very hearthless angry[color=#770077][/color],can any1 tell us d reason for this brutal incident
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by demmy55(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
demmy66:
Ohhh, I see, na you be Superman abi? Please be there on time to make sure you seperate them, so the casualities won't increase.
I think our country needs a super hero.
#Bad people great nation
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by abacrested(f): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Make dem kill al those olodo customs guys wey jst dey milk d poor yorubawomen
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Awoofawo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Uclloyd28: 95% of the smugglers are Yorubas...heartless people..killing patriots who risk their lives for the good of Nigerians...Why can't Yorubas look for a legit means of making money...RIP to the dead

YOU GOT PROBLEM AND NEED TO VISIT YABA LEFT FOR ALL ROUND NEURO CHECK UP!
ODE, ANWALAMUO PEOPLE!
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by IYANGBALI: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Who da hell are you to tell d mod where to put this post?
who the fok are too?sharaaaaaaap
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
May his soul RIP
Get valuable properties/Lands and accommodations in Lekki,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,VGC and the entire Lekki expressway axis.
We work directly with developers and Landlords to ensure you get best value for your money.Check out our listings on our site: http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013-in_30.html
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Moloso(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
petrov 10: World war 2 and half
hw can u say that. We ar talking about lives dat ar lost dere.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Alabere21(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
d.j bazz:
If you know anyone travelling or moving towards seme border along badagry road...Please tell him or her to make a turn around because there is a brutal conflict btw custom and firewar right now... More than 50 customs officers.

Ezeblinks. 26F9D749
[color=]
d.j bazz:
If you know anyone travelling or moving towards seme border along badagry road...Please tell him or her to make a turn around because there is a brutal conflict btw custom and firewar right now... More than 50 customs officers.

Ezeblinks. 26F9D749
[/color]
d.j bazz:

Ezeblinks. 26F9D749
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by newday33: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bloody clash in Seme border
baybiemee:

U wicked no be small grin

What did you expect when you have wrong people at the right place; I think its time for Nigerian Government to reform the NCS, and place the right and well trained officers as a security agents at the borders. NCS are killing Innocent civilian in the Name of discharging duty. it is obvious that most of them are not good enough to handle guns.
you can only get the real truth from the ppl living in seme.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by demmy66: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2013
demmy55:
I think our country needs a super hero.
#Bad people great nation
Yeah, we nominate. You need to forward your credential to the national assembly for approval. If approved, your pay package should be same with the senators.
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by newday33: 1:08am On Aug 31, 2013
Idi Amin: Can someone please elaborate on this issue. What actually happened? I read firewar before and now smugglers. Is there no reputable journalist in NL anymore? undecided
What did you expect when you have wrong ppl at the right place?
The man in uniform is purely innocent of the crisis, may his soul rest in perfect peace. but there are lots of unprofessional NCS officers that find there way into the service because they have big brother in the service, they were not well trained before their brothers gave them that guns to be on the road, they are now shoot anyhow killing Innocent civilian in the Name of carrying out duty, and they now call them smugglers.
Ncs purse a tokunbo car that ran and park at the front of a house and the driver ran away. The owner of the house come out and asked what happened the customs open fire and shoot the landlord immediately right in front of his house. This is beginning of the crisis that lead into death of 3 officers and 8 civilian and many were injured. Please tell me can 8 people drive a car? Were they not trained to arrest and persecute? Or were they thought to open fire on smuggler/civilian and kill them instantly? It is time for FG to reform the NCS. The rubbish that No officer can do at the Northern side, Hausa man will now come to Lagos and start shooting civilian anyhow. Its so painful. You can only know the truth from the ppl living in seme.)
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2013
Customs oti ya wareh!!! Or is dis one still d handiwork of ASUU?
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by sirrich05(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
demmy55:
Re: Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? by Ajibolatunbosun: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Good day,

I hereby want to inform you that the rate of scam and fraud on the auction of cars at seme border is really all over the state as advantage is used to scam the poor and needy which the image of the custom is at stake before it becomes a newspaper issue when someone will die over it the fraud situation.

Also work on the under listed numbers and details claiming to be customer officer to defraud.......

Name: John Atte -08133565421
Name:Adeyemi Felicia-07064325624
Name: Thomas Ikeke-09065124052

Please in strategical way,Find a way to cop that scamming and arrest if possible...

You can call me on 07065263092 for any information
Please note the number to avoid yourself from been scam....

I have people who are victims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari / Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.