Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,503 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight (1059 Views)

How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! / Confessions Of A Sex-starved Single( A Must Read Story) / How Can A Sex Addict(fornication) Stop It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight by luluosas(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2013
I Was Once A SEX Addict
By: Rachel Haight

I used to be a sex addict. I loved sex more than food. Sometimes I would need it 5 times a day. My life revolved around it. No man could satisfy me.
I had to have multiple men on a list or on stand by. Everything I did was some how related to getting a man and having sex.
BY THE GRACE OF GOD I HAVE BEEN SET FREE IN JESUS NAME. No more do I hunger for sex now I hunger for Jesus. My life revolves around pleasing and obeying Jesus. I knew Jesus before but I never knew holiness.
My church told me as long as I believe in Jesus I am going to heaven. My pastor was aware of my problem and told me God will give me grace to over come.
Not until I watched the testimony of a women going to heaven and hell and have up makeup, jewelry, pants, and all the stuff that God hates was I set free.
TODAY I AM FREE INDEED. Now let's holds fast until the end. Pray for grace because its only by his grace and mercy will we make it through to the end.

Culled from https://www.facebook.com/rachel.haight.94?refid=52

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight by luluosas(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2013
Are you still locked up in the cell of sex_ual perversion and addiction? Today, the grace of Jesus Christ is still very much available for your freedom.
Surrender your life to Jesus Christ right now and you shall experience PEACE THAT PASSES ALL HUMAN COMPREHENSION. God bless you.
Re: I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight by DesChyko1(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2013
This Op stingy o.. Na him post thread, still collect 'first to comment'.. Anyway.. I was once a sex addict too.. Oya, write about me.
Re: I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight by luluosas(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
This Op stingy o.. Na him post thread, still collect 'first to comment'.. Anyway.. I was once a sex addict too.. Oya, write about me.
My friend, I no dey crave for the 1st to comment tin ooooo. I simply dey write my comment whether na first or na number 200.
But for this post, I wasn't the one that wrote it. I simply lifted it from the writer's Facebook timeline here https://www.facebook.com/rachel. haight.94?refid=52
So, if you want to write about yourself, this will be good at least, it will save a soul from destruction. Thank you.

Re: I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight by mindtricks: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Good to know. Strange too many deekheads think s*x is everything.
Re: I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight by luluosas(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
mindtricks: Good to know. Strange too many deekheads think s*x is everything.
Sex is not everything and it's not open for everyone. Therefore, if you are not married and you are engaging in sex_ual practice please, stop it now because it is wickedness and the end result is not funny.
Also, if you are involved in extra marital sex outside your matrimonial home, you are playing with fire. Please, stop it now before you regret the consequences of your wicked acts you are calling enjoyment.
May the Almighty God show you people into sex_ual perversion, addiction and abuse, His own mercy today in Jesus name, amen. Please repent now. God bless you.
Re: I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight by luluosas(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Rachel Haight
Amen. Yes I am free now if I wasn't I wouldn't be able to share. The devil would still be accusing me and filling me with shame. All glory to God, he is the one who meets our needs, if we allow him to.
Re: I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight by luluosas(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
The video message that helped Rachel Haight to overcome her sex addition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJrJG9xymts&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Rachel Haight:
Many believers are still suffering with sex_ual desires. I was
delivered after going through this teaching on spiritual husbands and wives.
I recommend you pray over the issue and ask God if you should go through this two clip series. I know I didn't get total break though until I did.
Wouldn't you rather ask God to help you out of your own case now?
Re: I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight by God2man(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2013
Luluosa, thanks a lot for this testimony.
Many are already deep into UnGodly se.x, the national anthem is that it does not read meter, all my friends are doing it, i don't think it is a bad thing, just casual se.x, that's all. This is a big lie from the pit of hell.

It is more than that, virtues are exchanged, there is transfer of demons, what i have, i give to you, what you have, i collect. They need to run to Jesus before it is too late. Some of them are reading this testimony, life is short, this may the last warning from God.
This is a testimony to prove that Jesus is able to set them free.

Luluosa, a great job from you.
God bless you.
God2man.

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Sex Addict - Rachel Haight by luluosas(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
God2man: Luluosa, thanks a lot for this testimony.
Many are already deep into UnGodly se.x, the national anthem is that it does not read meter, all my friends are doing it, i don't think it is a bad thing, just casual se.x, that's all. This is a big lie from the pit of hell.

It is more than that, virtues are exchanged, there is transfer of demons, what i have, i give to you, what you have, i collect. They need to run to Jesus before it is too late. Some of them are reading this testimony, life is short, this may the last warning from God.
This is a testimony to prove that Jesus is able to set them free.

Luluosa, a great job from you.
God bless you.
God2man.
Thank you my brother. Whatever anybody have read, whether he/she believe it or not make such a person to be without excuse. I pray everyone will come to Jesus for the salvation of their soul.

(1) (Reply)

Longing To Be Free From Lust Thoughts. Pls Help!!! / What Does It Mean That Jesus Died For Our Sins? / Can Any Christain Tell, Why We Should Believe Paul's Word In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.