Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? (3390 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Why Dont We Hear Of Witchcraft Cases Anymore? / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
@ OP, if you really wan see the devil, na easy waka be that.

Just wear white commot outside by 12 midnight. Bring white fowl, 1 kolanut, 1 tortoise and 2 eggs.

Sprinkle the fowl's blood at the root of a big tree. Break the two eggs and then dance for 7 minutes.

Better breeze go begin blow - do not run.

The home boy go come gist you afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by adetsim(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
4reigningqueen: I am not really a fan of the devil but i just kept wondering that we should at least hear his own part of the story as regards what happened before he was thrown out.

Who has seen him or who knows how we can contact him to at least clear all doubts maybe it will even help the atheist.

Wanting to hear or contact the devil is like wanting to be served by the boko haram. The Bible says the devil comes to STEAL to KILL and to DESTROY. Is this whom you're looking forward to hear from? Bros please be thankful to God for every good thing He has surrounded you with. You will not see him in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by 4reigningqueen: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Richfella: @ OP, if you really wan see the devil, na easy waka be that.

Just wear white commot outside by 12 midnight. Bring white fowl, 1 kolanut, 1 tortoise and 2 eggs.

Sprinkle the fowl's blood at the root of a big tree. Break the two eggs and then dance for 7 minutes.

Better breeze go begin blow - do not run.

The home boy go come gist you afterwards.

can we go together?
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by SamIam0001: 1:52am On Sep 29, 2015
I think you should. Read Dialogue with the Devil, by Taylor Caldwell. It's a very good read and offers perspective into how Lucifer might see things. grin
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by DrLazDevitan: 4:56am On Sep 29, 2015
chiedu7:

[size=14pt]More like all this time the devil has not yet repented.

God being just & righteous has to judge rebellion, so the devil is Judged.

The question is how many people are going to join the devil in eternal punishment.[/size]

For human to suffer on top of God and Satan matter,god no fit hammer Satan once and for all...

Both Satan and God they find human beings take fight war for Armaggedon...

It shows oga god and satan power are limited!
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by Anas09: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
I expected Sonoflucifer to be in a better position to defend his father nah. First hand info from an heir to the throne.
No room for speculations. Oya sonoflucifer kuntinu.
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by misreal(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
4reigningqueen:
I am not really a fan of the devil but i just kept wondering that we should at least hear his own part of the story as regards what happened before he was thrown out.

Who has seen him or who knows how we can contact him to at least clear all doubts maybe it will even help the atheist.
the reason why man fell was because eve listen ed to Satan. Be wise my friend. M

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Christian Buy Alcohol Or Cigarette For His Father? / You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This / How A Believer Can Kill The Flesh Because The Flesh Can Make A Christian Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.