Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! (5997 Views)

5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Important Advice To Students Coming To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by PapaBrowne(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
I love the size of the "Double Whooper" Big Mac!! And, whoa!, this beautiful lady is going to have a marvelous meal with family tonight.

Don't you guys think it's high time we get a Mcdonald's in Nigeria

Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2008
ive seen one mcdonalds in naija grin grin grin
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by PapaBrowne(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2008
in Naija 4real? Where? Maybe McRolands or Mcdonells!

But truly, we need either Mcdonalds or a BurgerKing in Naija or at worse KFC. Really!
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2008
i saw it somewhere around ajegunle,seriously,but its worn out
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by ty4real(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2008
jennykadry:

In your dreams abi Jenny!he be lie say u dey compare Umuahia with Ajegunle abi? grin grin grin
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2008
Honestly ty4real no be joke oooo,i saw it truly,i was even surprised because of all places ajegunle,i even branched there and their meatpie is d best

but the building is so old and d yellow colours sef don fade,i was surprised when i saw it,i think its been there for years
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by NubianQ(f): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2008
their food is soooooo bland!
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2008
@siena

yeah,its very old and terrible sha,a friend of mine told me about it,didnt believe her until she took me there her self,its one old building but their food is good
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by landis(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2008
we dont need another f**ked-up globalised food.

we have enough originals in naija: tastee, mr biggs etc

we should support those and encourage them to set-up shop in US, EU Asia.

atleast something from Nigeria to the world apart from 419.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2008
seconded @landis grin
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by ty4real(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2008
jennykadry:

Honestly ty4real no be joke oooo,i saw it truly,i was even surprised because of all places ajegunle,i even branched there and their meatpie is d best

but the building is so old and d yellow colours sef don fade,i was surprised when i saw it,i think its been there for years

Are you for real shocked shocked shocked shocked!Am sure it is an Aba,Okirika Macdonalds and Ajegunle of all places.I will send my boys to go verify am cool cool cool
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
ty4real forget it,im not going to argue with u,i only said what i saw,and i don't care if u guys believe me or not,as long as d name is mc-donalds whether its aba or okirika its no concern of mine,all i know is dat i saw an old yellow building wt mcdonalds written on it
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by ty4real(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
jennykadry:

ty4real forget it,im not going to argue with u,i only said what i saw,and i don't care if u guys believe me or not,as long as d name is mc-donalds whether its aba or okirika its no concern of mine,all i know is that i saw an old yellow building wt mcdonalds written on it

Argue with nairaland Lolo,Tufiakwa grin grin grin.Burgerking should come to Naija too and Mr Biggs and Sweet Sensation should come to the Uk nahh wink wink wink
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2008
ty4real who be lolo cheesy cheesy cheesy take ya time diaaaa oooo grin grin grin
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2008
I dnt think naija needs Macdonald. . .our foods are already high in fats/calories. . .do we really need anymore?

Fast foods sucks. . . nasty too lipsrsealed
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by LadyT(f): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2008
Morenike when was the last time you ate chinese?
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by ifyalways(f): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

yeah,i know abt them cheesy its still there as at last yr,dont know abt now undecided
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2008
@ifyalways

oooo thank God its not only me that saw it,haba i saw it last year
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by tpia: 12:57am On Jun 16, 2008
Nigeria should really have a Mcdonalds.

A Nigerian woman was featured in Ebony magazine last year. She's a senior executive at the company (Mcdonalds).

She for persuade them na.

Ubong Ituen:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/is_2_63/ai_n21147735
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by Reese1: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2008
I also don't care for McDonald's or Burger King coming over to Naija. I'd rather we have some home grown restaurants, eateries that we should support.
Re: Mcdonalds coming to Africa: Delivered To Your Doorstep! by PapaBrowne(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
PapaBrowne: in Naija 4real? Where? Maybe McRolands or Mcdonells!

But truly, we need either Mcdonalds or a BurgerKing in Naija or at worse [size=14pt]KFC[/size]. Really!

There are now over 20 KFCs in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

‘Roof Of Japan’, The Snowiest Road In The World (Photos) / Nigerians Overseas: Second-class Citizens? / Adventure To Morocco By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.