Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears (28502 Views)

Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. / Luiz Suarez Banned For 8 Matches For Insulting Evra / Commendable:eto'o Gives Team-mates £30k Watches Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Can't you all see they want to rip and bring this boy down!?

The purchase of Neymar from Santos, the tax evasion mess and now this, com' on!!!

Lion' Messi for life jor!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by WildChild00(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Siga: We need pictures and audio recordings of all the convos and insults... without those material evidence.... no case... lol grin

Thats if u will understand Spainish.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by DARREG(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
na wen messi start to dey speak english sef...na lie jare...bad belle
De-Genius:

Source: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/messi-accused-bullying-insulting-team-mates-point-tears-143707071.html
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Baddestguyp(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
The same messi who has one of the highest assists in barca? undecided you guys should at least try to come up wit a sensible lie
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by chronique(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin you got me laughing real hard. You just made my evening.

honeeyplum: Not a football fan but am amazed dat short Messi too can bully some1 #dre is notin impossible for God to do#...the victims should arrange some accidental knocks for the guy jare and reset his brain.
World's best indeed
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by mediachirps(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
as small as he is? can't believe that.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by AbuMikey(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
#sighs!

Not my Messi,Not My Tello,who cares about Villa undecided,Not My Barca!!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by scholes23(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Now some biased barca fans are finding it hard to believe but if it were Ronaldo, they'll won't be surprised. For all of u saying that Messi is d most humble person in d world, now I'm in a better mood to compare with Ronaldo. After all Ronaldo does not pretend to be humble on d pitch in d midst of fans and exhibits pride in the dressing room. We're waiting, very soon we'll hear that him and Xavi are beefing each other.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Emmyk(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Adex097: I refuse to be gullible !!!!

By the way, this particular part of the story got me LOH (laughing out hard)

me too cheesy. I read it over and over...
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by scholes23(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: #sighs!

Not my Messi,Not My Tello,who cares about Villa undecided,Not My Barca!!

Young man wake up from ur slumber
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Dermie: 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
so funny and impossible.
i need to hear him say it with his mouth.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by CrimzP(m): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
brine: Ok,I know how to handle the situation. I'm signing Baloteli to Barca now cheesy
. Lool it would handle it perfectly
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by akwunmi(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
WU EVA WROTE MUST B ANTI BARCA,EVEN IF D STORIES B LIKE HOLLYWOOD SCRIPTS,E STILL NO MAKE SENSE MESSI OF ALL PPLE COULD B DIS WAY....
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Stanleysteno(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Story!
Night of a thousand laugh or lies!
If this messi is realy a bad team mate, why didn't the likes of ibra eto and other players that is no more playing for barca say it
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by eddyslim(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Omly one Messi that I know "MERCY JOHNSON" CR7 for life
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by eddyslim(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Only one Messi that I know "MERCY JOHNSON" CR7 for life
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Akinsnaira: 12:02am On Aug 31, 2013
Dis is pure rubbish, only d fools wil beliv dis. Dis is called 'assassination of character'. All des cant b possibly happening while messi geling peacefully wit d rest of d team lyk dat
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by AbuMikey(m): 12:04am On Aug 31, 2013
scholes23:

Young man wake up from ur slumber
REd Devils this way«--------------Blaugranas this way ------------»
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by jjparagon(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2013
Dreal1247: If this is really true, then Messi night not end well. He has forgotten that without others, he cannot make it.
dats what he does not know
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by deewon111: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2013
All a package of lies...some arab idiot composed dis up and started spreading it and everybody dey believe am...
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by dotcomnamename: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2013
De-Genius:

Source: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/messi-accused-bullying-insulting-team-mates-point-tears-143707071.html

I must confess that haters have been looking for a way to see the downfall of Lionel Messi for very long time even before the tax issue. Here we come again!

All this na Jealous . Why not C.Ronaldo, Iniesta, Ramos, Xavi, Puyol, etc?

Why only Messi everytime?

I smell jealous
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by coolest01(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2013
He said it oh, he didn't say it oh...I don't give a hoot!...as far as he continues to perform magic on the football pitch! Haters can continue trying to make him look bad for all I care...he still remains the 4-time world best footballer!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Siga: 12:20am On Aug 31, 2013
eddyslim: Only one Messi that I know "MERCY JOHNSON" CR7 for life

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Donmichaelz(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2013
I smell Ronaldo hand here,if these is a plan for you to win ballon d'or forget it,,if he like let him insult his coach he is,I repeat THE BEST
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by tchigofigo(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2013
there's absolutely no way this is true..,scripted i'l say.,n sounds childish too..
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by scholes23(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2013
Abu Mikey: REd Devils this way«--------------Blaugranas this way ------------»

So 4 ya barca mind, u think say I be football fan? SMH
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by kinkymax: 12:29am On Aug 31, 2013
Mayb dey re talkin of anoda mercy smwhr bt definiteli nt ma messi neva!! Messi for life. D god lord king master messiah elijah d beginnin and d end of futball. All hail messi
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Viscy(m): 1:19am On Aug 31, 2013
I Smell Lies

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by DinhoMVP: 4:24am On Aug 31, 2013
demelza: This is kinda hard to believe.
I consider it "absolutely untrue" messi has never cut the arrogant figure to me @least when we watch his actions & reactions on tv...if u say dat of Zlatan Balotelli and even CR7 I may say okay maybe he said dat however the above statements are too extreme to believe a player said dat to his team mates let alone messi...I smell a spanish gang up to unsettle the brief argentine...how e go come here de frustrate our own guys like villa and co pure badbelleism!!!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by profjossy2: 4:35am On Aug 31, 2013
I dnt biliv, i knw pple will want to spoil his name....mtcheew
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by ogonogo: 5:07am On Aug 31, 2013
I don't know whether it is true or not but what I do know is that a lot of GREAT TALENTED ATHLETES can be very arrogant and cocky. Michael Jordan used to verbally abuse his teammates in front of the whole world to see on national tv. Kobe Bryant is not the most liked teammate either, has had public disputes with Shaq and Dwight Howard. All I am saying is that it is not unheard of from athletes of the same stature.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by egoldman(m): 5:13am On Aug 31, 2013
brine: Ok,I know how to handle the situation. I'm signing Baloteli to Barca now cheesy
If Messi says such stuff to Baloteli , na slap tins dey my mind sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 / Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 / Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 17th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.