Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears (28505 Views)

Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. / Luiz Suarez Banned For 8 Matches For Insulting Evra / Commendable:eto'o Gives Team-mates £30k Watches Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by pakole(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2013
El Confidential ℓ̊ hail ur fake Story.

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Sheuns(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2013
mc~evans:
Is he following CR7's footsteps?
CR7 does not behave like this
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by naijathings(m): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2013
[size=14pt]they say......

if you can not kill a person,

the next thing is to kill the person's name.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Mustay(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2013
Why should we deliberate on UNCONFORMED reports To keep spreading the rumor, to backbite or denigrate his reputation without evidence

Nonsense angry
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2013
There's always somebody out there who is unhappy with your success.
Very hard to believe!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Amodsun(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2013
[/color]exactly,some of the best players in every team exibit dis kind of action once in a while,buh wen it kums to messi,d whole world would put a different colour to it,ronaldo,raul,rivaldo,balotelli,close,chalton cole,shevchanko nd amongst others,have done dis b4,buh wasnt as publicised as messis'....BTW..WHY WONT U PASS THE BALL TO A PLAYER YOU KNW WOULD SCORE,OTHER THAN WASTING D CHANCE [color=#770077]
Afam4eva: is it now a crime to be the world best player? is it not human to go off once in a while? They've been trying to bring this guy down one way or the other.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by watalovitis(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2013
Balloteli should b up thr in back, let's see who does d bullying
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by danthamccoy(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2013
Never believed he's the perfect gentleman he's made out to be. Remember when he waited to confront Arbeloa in the car park after a match? Hope this isn't all true tho.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by barcaboi(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2013
Rexsul: by thrown insult on ur colleagues jst because God hs blessd u wit some talents?
How are u sure he said that?....the quotes sound lame and childish....
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by barcaboi(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2013
Adex097: I refuse to be gullible !!!!

By the way, this particular part of the story got me LOH (laughing out hard)

Very lame quotes.....funny pple tryna bring d guy down
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Amodsun(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2013
Barcaboi,me cee jhu....haters always trynaa bring new tactics/methods to destroy a resolute being...aint sayin messi is perfect,buh untill a concrete,convincin and cogent evidence or footage z shown......d whole accusations are baseless,childish,false nd hateful....#there z only one ronaldo dt i knw....RONALDO DE ASIS MORIERA DE GUACHO aka ronaldinho
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by AbuMikey(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2013
scholes23:

So 4 ya barca mind, u think say I be football fan? SMH
Ah Ah!!
We quarrel before?

Nor Vex!!! Ema Binu
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by toprealman: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2013
Another attempt to rubbish the young football king.
Ronaldo with all his ego will not act like that let alone the master himself.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2013
Ppl could be so gullible ehn....how does dis story add up now??...abegi...haters pls keep hating...he's goin for his 5th world best btw tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by koman: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Abeg make I help d writer complete d story.

It was also reported in d Spanish media that Messi had in one occasion bullied cr7 threatening 2 shoot his legs if he doesn't leave d Spanish league.
That was d reason y cr7 wanted 2 leave Real Madrid by all means.
Messi was forced 2 sign am undertaking b4 cr7 accepted 2 stay. grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg make I hear word jare

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Bryancrox(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2013
valicious1:
I don't blame you, I blame your father for getting himself drunk the day he shamelessly fucccked the mad woman dat gave birth to you
How old are you bro? Frm ur comment,you sound 13...I dont exchange words with teenagers.So peace @
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by yfo: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2013
he showed some signs of not being the ideal team-mate when he attacked david villa last year on the pitch....alas the said player was sent packing @ the end of the season.

I do believe messi is not the clean-face messiah barca fans make him out to be but these quotes seem to far-fetched and a case of people wanting to exploit the incident with villa.

if this was said about ibrahimovic (never spelt it b4 so pardon me)...I wouldn't have too much trouble believing the story grin
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by uceee(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2013
Anybody who believes this eh....I don't even know what to say about the person. These statements seem to come from one of those high school sports movies. 1. Messi can never be so childish. 2. No professional player will ever take that shit from another player, world best or no world best. 3. Other team mates will never allow someone insult another so blatantly and get away with it, even if they all just turn up to watch him play. 4. That team has a coach for God's sake.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2013
Dreal1247: If this is really true, then Messi night not end well. He has forgotten that without others, he cannot make it.
he should have respected them and without feeding him passes no show 4 messi
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by scantee(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2013
...story story. Op pls try again
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2013
Rexsul: and dats y i personally preffer CR7 2 ds dude

emmysenior: People are not always what they seemed.

Most times wish people look like their personality.

Those words are so harsh and it seems Messi's gat some dirty pride.

mikelreal: lool the guy get bad mouth sha, sorry for Cristian Tello and Sanchez, well the truth is He is the Boss.

Kslib: When i first saw the word "bully",the first thing i did was to picture messi's height/stature and said to myself "how manage"? Who can he bully?..
So its psychological bullying.. Hmmn,maybe people are shocked cos messi always has that innocent look coupled with the good boy image evryone knows him for..
All izz well!

TRILLIONIAR: No be human being? abeg free the man jare. Devils for life

nerodenero: A player of his status will definitely be arrogant.More disturbing news about Messi's arrogance will emerge soon.Above all,he is rare player,one of the best and will go down in history as one of the greatest.

Okwereogu: there's actually nothing a man can not do... For a personallity like messi, there's bound to be pride...

ninja4life: Well i am of d opinion dat messi might hav said something related in d op in spanish language which is much more derogatory when translated to english and also some people might also try to blow wat he said out of proportion but there is certainly some element of truth in d allegation.

nerodenero: Brief,summarized and close to the ground dudes can be stubborn and arrogant.I think they possess these attitude to complement for the loss of height.

honeeyplum: Not a football fan but am amazed dat short Messi too can bully some1 #dre is notin impossible for God to do#...the victims should arrange some accidental knocks for the guy jare and reset his brain.
World's best indeed

stagger: Tello needs to man up. Close to tears after being "bullied" by that midget?

Messi is lucky it isn't me. He would have been sucking his food from a straw for the rest of the year after I fragment that his jaw into 20 pieces. Nonsense!

scholes23: Now some biased barca fans are finding it hard to believe but if it were Ronaldo, they'll won't be surprised. For all of u saying that Messi is d most humble person in d world, now I'm in a better mood to compare with Ronaldo. After all Ronaldo does not pretend to be humble on d pitch in d midst of fans and exhibits pride in the dressing room. We're waiting, very soon we'll hear that him and Xavi are beefing each other.

watalovitis: Balloteli should b up thr in back, let's see who does d bullying

A lot of Nigerian fucktards will believe news without any evidence. That is their way of life.

Awon baba nla cretins!

Products of a failed education system.

Just throw any cretinous and apocryphal story in the air and they will pick it up as "fact", start formulating their "judgements" and spreading the nonsense as "knowledge".
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by collinswealth: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2013
[i][/i]messi jst dey form ni, wen no body for d team begin snob he go knw say; one tree no fit make forest.messi jst dey form ni, wen no body for d team begin snob he go knw say; one tree no fit make forest.messi jst dey form ni, wen no body for d team begin snob he go knw say; one tree no fit make forest.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Shaw007(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Scripted hogwash . . Only gullible people would believe this
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Emmabigvoice: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
I DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by naijalodge(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Don't be suprised,messi has always been arrogant but he does it in covert,I came acros a video on YouTube about messi's arrogance towards other players,I was surprised,I watched to my satisfaction,I saw the one he did in Argentina when he nodded someone on the face,even the one against Granada,the one against Madrid when he stamped madrid's supporters with the ball,another against Colombia,and bolivia...and I was like..how has the press been able to hide all this...ever since then,I realised the real messi...if u want to know the real messi,just watch him when he's loosing..
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by naijalodge(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
uceee: Anybody who believes this eh....I don't even know what to say about the person. These statements seem to come from one of those high school sports movies. 1. Messi can never be so childish. 2. No professional player will ever take that shit from another player, world best or no world best. 3. Other team mates will never allow someone insult another so blatantly and get away with it, even if they all just turn up to watch him play. 4. That team has a coach for God's sake.
my guy na u never see anything,..messi for backer be like messiah,the very first day David villa talk back at am against Granada..na that day him sighn him transfer bill...look at where David villa ended up...press they hide messi Bleep up because of their hatred for ronaldo
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Sagamite(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
naijalodge: Don't be suprised,messi has always been arrogant but he does it in covert,I came acros a video on YouTube about messi's arrogance towards other players,I was surprised,I watched to my satisfaction,I saw the one he did in Argentina when he nodded someone on the face,even the one against Granada,the one against Madrid when he stamped madrid's supporters with the ball,another against Colombia,and bolivia...and I was like..how has the press been able to hide all this...ever since then,I realised the real messi...if u want to know the real messi,just watch him when he's loosing..

You are a person!

Since when did getting annoyed equate to arrogance?

naijalodge: my guy na u never see anything,..messi for backer be like messiah,the very first day David villa talk back at am against Granada..na that day him sighn him transfer bill...look at where David villa ended up...press they hide messi Bleep up because of their hatred for ronaldo

The usual person conjecture of products of a failed education system.

The conspiracy of "them" against "us".

They pull it from their arsse and claim "it is a fact".
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by valicious1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Bryancrox: How old are you bro? Frm ur comment,you sound 13...I dont exchange words with teenagers.So peace @
I just went through your posts on NL and seeing the kinda thrash you've been dishing out I must confess am really dissapointed at myself for having been wasting my precious time with you. You re just a myopic and ignorant kid.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by ddeductive1: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
FALLACY. Aint SAINT messi.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Hotdiamond(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
De-Genius:
The story remains firmly in the
‘unconfirmed’ bracket, and
even if Messi did use the
language in question it's
certainly easy enough to
imagine that he did so with
tongue firmly in cheek, in the
spirit of training ground
banter
smh the reports are not even confirmed
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Baddestguyp(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
naijalodge: Don't be suprised,messi has always been arrogant but he does it in covert,I came acros a video on YouTube about messi's arrogance towards other players,I was surprised,I watched to my satisfaction,I saw the one he did in Argentina when he nodded someone on the face,even the one against Granada,the one against Madrid when he stamped madrid's supporters with the ball,another against Colombia,and bolivia...and I was like..how has the press been able to hide all this...ever since then,I realised the real messi...if u want to know the real messi,just watch him when he's loosing..
post the video or shut the hell up!!!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by naijalodge(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Since when did getting annoyed equate to arrogance?

The usual person conjecture of products of a failed education system.

The conspiracy of "them" against "us".

They pull it from their arsse and claim "it is a fact".
Goat with ur jss3 qualification...if u didnt like my post why didn't u take ur stupidity out of my sight ..did I curse ur generation with that post.....retard Bastard...hiss...go get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.