Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,337 members, 7,957,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) (1089 Views)

Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" / Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by emiye(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
I believe all Igbos and Anambrarians should see this video and realise the ethnic and political coloration that Peter Obi is using to manipulate people of his state.

Let no One deceive you, Vote Chris Ngige, and say no to Peter Obis puppet of Fidelity Bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG_dIKj-uV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lG_dIKj-uV0
Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by Aphrygian(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
Fashola pls dnt advice them,let dem vote sm1 dat will bankrupt their state.one tin iz zo sure we shall be deporting them back to their erosion landend enviroment.
Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by naijaswag1: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Medicine after death. Very simple issue you call it. If only you know that as small as a matchstick is, it can raze a large forest with a wild fire. In a sane society you wouldn't do what you did in a federation when you have blatantly flouted the constitution. Waste of time listening to you. As for Joe and Ngige, you have killed their political career with that simple action that you call it. It is because we have no regard for human life, that is why you root people out from their desired place of domicile in commando style.

Ngige that use to be the love of Anambra people. See what you caused. Shows that you are not a good politician and statesman. As a public figure, your actions are scrutinized daily and you should go at length to consider the implication of even the water you drink. That's why you have advisers and assistants.

Be there defending wrong doings.

2 Likes

Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by DidierKing: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2013
I really pity Fashola. He's gotten himself entangle in a political web...yet still perambulating about.
Simply appologize..otherwise shut the f..up and shove your explanation in your owambe agbada if you have one.

2 Likes

Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by bigass(f): 12:48am On Aug 31, 2013
Didier King: I really pity Fashola. He's gotten himself entangle in a political web...and still perambulating about.
Simply appologize..otherwise f..up

Apologize for what? for relocating destitutes to their relatives at home?
Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by gramci: 4:15am On Aug 31, 2013
Chris Tunde Ngige grin wants Anambarians vote. . cheesy
Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by AdmYamamoto: 4:58am On Aug 31, 2013
naija_swag: Medicine after death. Very simple issue you call it. If only you know that as small as a matchstick is, it can raze a large forest with a wild fire. In a sane society you wouldn't do what you did in a federation when you have blatantly flouted the constitution. Waste of time listening to you. As for Joe and Ngige, you have killed their political career with that simple action that you call it. It is because we have no regard for human life, that is why you root people out from their desired place of domicile in commando style.

Ngige that use to be the love of Anambra people. See what you caused. Shows that you are not a good politician and statesman. As a public figure, your actions are scrutinized daily and you should go at length to consider the implication of even the water you drink. That's why you have advisers and assistants.

I don't want Ngige to WIN, really because this will bring progress to Anambra, moreso ibo people will still abuse him and call him names. I want Andy Ubah or Ifeanyi Uba or any PDP to win or even the Obiano neophyte of a guy to make Anambra a colony of Fidelity bank! Oh, I would like to read gory tales of woe of Anambras as their money is continuously mismanaged and the individualistic people labor harder and harder to make ends meet with no help from the money which is supposed to be for them. I will be personally pleased indeed. I just want Lagos and the SW to begin to enact policies that will make ibos pay more taxes and fees in Lagos, cannot acquire any lands, acquired lands monitored and retrieved if C of O or document is fake and the tenure of ownership continously reviewed. I would be glad for Uba to resurrect his N 60 B indebted oil company with Anambra money or the other Uba siphon back all the money he has spent since he first lost the election to Obi. I just cannot wait to read salacious tales of woes from that part of Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by cKaiser: 5:18am On Aug 31, 2013
Which SWesterner would want Ngige to win? Why would they want your state to develop rather

please Anambrans vote Ifeanyi Uba the guy who promised to fly everyone to Brazil to watch the world cup

Or vote Andy Uba Obasanjos boy boy

Or vote Peter AdaObis lackey so he can sell you to Fidelity Bank

Dont vote Ngige, He is Yoruba, I know his fathers compound in Ikere Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by dandollaz: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2013
Fashola shuld hide his face so dat ngige can focus he has already done a Grt damage to his compagn and luv that anambra hold for him.imagine me holding my vote for ngige but since fashola did the unthinkable to the igbos am beginning to change my mind to vote for ngige.wish him luck sha. I will be gone till november
Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by bloggernaija: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2013
Why is fashola bothering himself?
The people he is appealing to are incapable of choosing their own leaders ,incapable of fighting for their own rights and incapable of organising a functional community beyond village or individual level.
I know how irritating it is to involve yourself with small minded and emotional individuals.
CARRY GO ,WE DEY YOUR BACK.
COULD NOT CARE LESS WHETHER NGIGE WINS OR NOT.
THE SE AS A WHOLE, DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER THE SW.
THE SW IS GRADUALLY WEANING HERSELF OFF THE SOUTH SOUTH OIL.
LET THEM KEEP BENCHWARMING THE CORRUPT SYSTEM FOR ABOKI FUTURE TAKE OVER.
WE WILL AS USUAL, MEANDER OUR WAY THROUGH THE SYSTEM.
AS MARGINALISED AS WE ARE,WE ARE STILL DEVELOPING AND GROWING.
Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by gerald09(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

I don't want Ngige to WIN, really because this will bring progress to Anambra, moreso ibo people will still abuse him and call him names. I want Andy Ubah or Ifeanyi Uba or any PDP to win or even the Obiano neophyte of a guy to make Anambra a colony of Fidelity bank! Oh, I would like to read gory tales of woe of Anambras as their money is continuously mismanaged and the individualistic people labor harder and harder to make ends meet with no help from the money which is supposed to be for them. I will be personally pleased indeed. I just want Lagos and the SW to begin to enact policies that will make ibos pay more taxes and fees in Lagos, cannot acquire any lands, acquired lands monitored and retrieved if C of O or document is fake and the tenure of ownership continously reviewed. I would be glad for Uba to resurrect his N 60 B indebted oil company with Anambra money or the other Uba siphon back all the money he has spent since he first lost the election to Obi. I just cannot wait to read salacious tales of woes from that part of Nigeria!
Wow! Some1 once had tots and made polices like this, he is known as Adolf Hitler. I guess u know him he was responsible for 6million jewish death. I fink with people like u Nigeria shuld be expecting another genocide. I am 27 yrs old n I have naver understood d reason y yorubas n igbos never get along. Well d truth is dat either way d vote goes be rest assured dat igbos will never stop investing in Lagos, dats basic truth and the state govt can never say no to dem cos the truth is dat when it come to business n investement buff tribe do it perfectly when dey 2gether.
Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by ShineIt: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2013
Didn't even bother watching it because there's no way Fashola will rise up as a statesman God forbid. Fashola is a local champ and should remain so, don't bore us with long epistle. You will never make vice president excerpt vice president of Odua republic.

1 Like

Re: Anambrarians Vote Ngige, (video Of Fasholas Explanation On Igbos Relocation) by bashydemy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
naija_swag: Medicine after death. Very simple issue you call it. If only you know that as small as a matchstick is, it can raze a large forest with a wild fire. In a sane society you wouldn't do what you did in a federation when you have blatantly flouted the constitution. Waste of time listening to you. As for Joe and Ngige, you have killed their political career with that simple action that you call it. It is because we have no regard for human life, that is why you root people out from their desired place of domicile in commando style.

You guys keep ranting up and downm Your so call messiah run to Abuja and come back with biggest disgrace. Some of your notable men give deadline and threaten court action still all na wash guy go sit down you know nothing about what is happening.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra CPC Pulls Out Of APC, Joins PDM / Queen Elizabeth Son Almost Arrested In Buckingham Palace. / Senator Andy Uba To Pay 100 Million Naira For Anambra Guber Ticker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.