Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Hot New Single By Nigerian Rapper,Stre3tkid... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hot New Single By Nigerian Rapper,Stre3tkid... (811 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Songs Of 2013 By Nigerian Artistes? / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers / The Richest Nigerian Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot New Single By Nigerian Rapper,Stre3tkid... by xcllaxix(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
A hot new single has been dropped by the Nigerian rapper and singer,Zion a.k.a Stre3tkid.The rapper who is a graduate of law from University of benin finally dropped the much anticipated party jam,WYHE SOME MORE recently..its fast becoming a must play in parties and nightclubs..with a nice beat produced by Sagzy,its sure to keep u ROCKING!..download with link below.

http://tindeck.com/dl/cdxz

1 Like

Re: Hot New Single By Nigerian Rapper,Stre3tkid... by sweetkevisco(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Are you talented enough to
be given a record deal?, no
record label will notice
you,except they hear your
music.
Send your track in mp3 file,and bio to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com.

1 Like

Re: Hot New Single By Nigerian Rapper,Stre3tkid... by bolaino(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2013
I've seen a lot of rappers, and I usually don't listen to Nigerian rap artists, but stre3tkid's very talented, the dude's gifted, and he's taking Nigerian rap music to another dimension. Big ups to stre3tkid.

1 Like

Re: Hot New Single By Nigerian Rapper,Stre3tkid... by stre3tkid(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2013
xcllaxix: A hot new single has been dropped by the Nigerian rapper and singer,Zion a.k.a Stre3tkid.The rapper who is a graduate of law from University of benin finally dropped the much anticipated party jam,WYHE SOME MORE recently..its fast becoming a must play in parties and nightclubs..with a nice beat produced by Sagzy,its sure to keep u ROCKING!..download with link below.

http://tindeck.com/dl/cdxz

thanks very much mann, I'm most grateful, and shout out to everybody on here, let's all appreciate and enjoy good music,
Re: Hot New Single By Nigerian Rapper,Stre3tkid... by stre3tkid(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Thanks boss
bolaino: I've seen a lot of rappers, and I usually don't listen to Nigerian rap artists, but stre3tkid's very talented, the dude's gifted, and he's taking Nigerian rap music to another dimension. Big ups to stre3tkid.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Win Glo Xfactor 2013 / Emnem Drops "Rap God" Tears The Us And The Uk Apart. Whats Your Rating... / The Headies 2013 - The Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.