Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her (36190 Views)

Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Nicki Minaj Bounced On Kendrik Lamar For Talking To Her About Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by eddyslim(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2013
SLIM SHADY is simply the BEST RAPPER of all time. So fvck y'all haterz... Eminem the BOSS.

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bizibi(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2013
disloman: what abt d INC/G-unit diss.He single handedly murder them.
yeah but he is nt relevant any more,i heard one of his latest tracks and i told myself that dis guy need to a take break for a while
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Artorius(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

Eminem is washed up, he has exhausted all the subject matter his little head can think about and his next album is going to be garbage like the previous one. I dare say, I'd listen to Miley Cyrus rap before Em? grin I know I'm taking it too far, but I just don't rate Em. Great rappers make/made tunes for every mood and situation, however, Em doesn't have that in his repertoire.

Anyway, right now, the new class of: Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Wale, Schoolboy Q and even Drake when he's serious about rapping, make better music/rap and have better content than Em.
hey what the Bleep do you think you know, that's sacrilege in comparing all those flops to Marshal. You tell me recovery was crap? You probably never listened to a single track on that album. All the tracks on that song spoke about a man getting up from his down side. You say eminem can't get the right tunes for songs, what kinda crap is that? Listen to when I'm gone, till i collapse, I'm not afraid etc. Perfect tunes reflecting the moods of songs. If you don't know anything just keep quiet and let people who listened to good rap with good ears talk. Thank you.
Regards, Artorius

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bizibi(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2013
yeah but he is nt relevant any more,i heard one of his latest tracks and i told myself that dis guy need to take break for a while
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bizibi(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2013
yeah but he is nt relevant any more,i heard one of his latest tracks and i told myself that dis guy need to take a break for a while
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by nikkyshyne(f): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2013
I tot Eminem was done dissing people?? What is wrong with this boy
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2013
olatiler:
Mr man keep ur silly mouth shut, who do u think Eminem was, can u tell us the name of those real G that u are talking about
May I remind u that No Rapper can confront Him (Eminem) or have u ever heard that any of them ever cross his Red line, he say what he want or like anytime any day without give a daim about Death and still they all fear him more than 2pac, remember he was from Detroit, Michigan home of Nasty G. lastly he was a controversial Artist whom no one ready to have problem with even if he (Eminem) talk shiiiiiit about the person seconded by my man "Kendrick Lamar"

^^^^I now see why Em's multi-syllable words turned most of you simpletons into his fans. Most of you can barely write or speak the language, so big words make you go ga-ga, nah? grin I bet most of you are also canibus fans!!! grin grin grin

I'm done with this debate, it's not worth it! undecided
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Tinyemeka(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2013
disloman: whenever u hear sorry,is that an apology?
Viewed in the context of that line, what does it sound like?
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by auxtin(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by yungtunchi: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2013
dont beef eminem if u don want to pack out of america,,bt nor be lie wetin lamar do?
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bizibi(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2013
I would love to hear that track with tech9ne on his new album,i just hope tech9ne killed that track with em
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by romzyxy(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2013
It's bad bt u knw I like dat dude cos he tells it
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Artorius:
hey what the Bleep do you think you know, that's sacrilege in comparing all those flops to Marshal. You tell me recovery was crap? You probably never listened to a single track on that album. All the tracks on that song spoke about a man getting up from his down side. You say eminem can't get the right tunes for songs, what kinda crap is that? Listen to when I'm gone, till i collapse, I'm not afraid etc. Perfect tunes reflecting the moods of songs. If you don't know anything just keep quiet and let people who listened to good rap with good ears talk. Thank you.
Regards, Artorius

Even Kendrick Lemar's "Section 80" mixtape shiits on Em's recovery. Em was trying to bite 2pac, yet he sounded like trash. I won't even compare legends to Em, that's blasphemy. Name any Em's tune that you think is deep and I'll compare it to a new tune by a new school rapper just to show how wack he's.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bizibi(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2013
nikkyshyne: I tot Eminem was done dissing people?? What is wrong with this boy
dissing in rap music is not personal like that,it is just business and also to stay relevant in the game
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by passionate88: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2013
3ace: E be like say dis Eminem get sense o. See d kain people wey hin dey diss. Tupac knew he won't live long because he was always finding trouble with deadly guys. if Eminem know say hin get liver, mak hin go diss real bad guys na, na den hin go know how far.
Eminem dissed Benzino, there was a live interview where the presenter asked game why he didn't dissed Em when he had the beef wit 50, Game said He always steer clear of the white dude, cos he shreds anyperson/rapper that crosses his path. Em is tha reason for this thread. He is a living rap legend. A black man in a white skin.

4 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2013
Kloe is one of the most beautiful women, her character plays a major in that beauty. She is my best Kardashian. Eminem isnt doing bad anyway, I guess he is broke and needs people to buy a record to help me survive. Poor him.

4 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Crixina(f): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2013
Imanuelle: I'm cool with whatever Eminem does

and just like Stan, I respect him cos he "tells" it.

He's never taken shi t before and he won't start now
I don't know why I love this guy like crazy,maybe its even the yabbing thing.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by joshuaidibia(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2013
Hw can some nairalanders say EM is ugly. His ex wife,wether u lyk it or not,is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Crixina(f): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2013
wezzy_jasified:
FOR UR INFO,SLIMSHADY CAN DISS ANYBODY IN THE WORLD AND NO1 DARES TO FACE HIM
no mind am,abi u no know say him don even diss Bill clinton abt that scandalous affair he had with one woman.so who can't be dissed by eminem.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Tinyemeka(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

Em is overrated and average, period!

So sayeth thee. I see you have much respect for Kendrick Lamar right?

Listen to kendrick's verse in Big Sean's Control and see where K.Dot places Eminem in his list of respected MCs.

Dude was even calling out all those your so called best rappers (Drake, Wale, Meek Mills and co). Wacks who needed to up their game. That is reality check for you.

Dude park well. You dont know jack about core HipHop. You are the one who's even guilty of following commercial with your list of best rappers.

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bizibi(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

Even Kendrick Lemar's "Section 80" mixtape shiits on Em's recovery. Em was trying to bite 2pac, yet he sounded like trash. I won't even compare legends to Em, that's blasphemy. Name any Em's tune that you think is deep and I'll compare it to a new tune by a new school rapper just to show how wack he's.

yes kendrick is the best new school rapper,but i am not sure u have heard most of eminem's tracks,i mean many of them not just one or two but most of them,lyrically he is good,when it comes beats he is good at blending with it,i have heard most rappers albums and the best i have heard is eminem,2pac,nas and kendrick lamar the rest are average but good
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Tinyemeka(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

2nd verse No Love.

Quote lyrics.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bizibi(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2013
If u guys want to know who is really good watch tim westwood on youtube and see the free style eminem did even mr porter was amazed himself and tim was really impressed then watch other rappers and compare and most especially lil wayne freestyle,dat guy fall people hand flat

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by joshuaidibia(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2013
Bizibi: If u guys want to know who is really good watch tim westwood on youtube and see the free style eminem did even mr porter was amazed himself and tim was really impressed then watch other rappers and compare and most especially lil wayne freestyle,dat guy fall people hand flat
even drake and lupe fiasco,fall hands. Eminem and that oda guy dat freestyled wt wizkid beets,murderd it.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by camelus: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2013
uniqueval: Let's Face It... The Chic is Ugly!
That's d truth,I dont know y Guy's are pretending.
Kindly take a second look at her face.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by lertee(f): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2013
Foolish guy,since he disrespects his momma who won't he disrespect,oshi rata marayo
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2013
Crixina: I don't know why I love this guy like crazy,maybe its even the yabbing thing.

and that he's a realist too

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Tinyemeka(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Kloe is one of the most beautiful women, her character plays a major in that beauty. She is my best Kardashian. Eminem isnt doing bad anyway, I guess he is broke and needs people to buy a record to help me survive. Poor him.
Quit advertising your ignorance for the whole world to see.

Eminem net worth: Eminem is a multi platinum selling American rapper who has a net worth of $140 million.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/eminem-net-worth/

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Bizibi(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2013
joshua idibia: even drake and lupe fiasco,fall hands. Eminem and that oda guy dat freestyled wt wizkid beets,murderd it.
watch drake and tech9ne on youtube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style / Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife / Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.