Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Has Anyone In The House Been To The German Embassy Lately? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone In The House Been To The German Embassy Lately? (816 Views)

German Embassy And Visa / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. / German Embassy, Booking An Appointment For Visa Interview Through The Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone In The House Been To The German Embassy Lately? by beecrofty(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2008
I would like to get suggestions from someone who has been to the German embassy lately with success in respect to A visiting Visa.
Re: Has Anyone In The House Been To The German Embassy Lately? by papiwonder: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2008
Bee,i was there early last month and i got my visa to attend a conference.Note;I didnt go there with a virgin passport but i saw guys with virgin passport that they gave German visa.s
Re: Has Anyone In The House Been To The German Embassy Lately? by beecrofty(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
Re: Has Anyone In The House Been To The German Embassy Lately? by papiwonder: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2008
Nice to read back, Mine is macdap211@yahoo.com.I think you have a chance of getting the visa cos i wasnt asked much questions.The main issue is for you to be bold during the interview period.They will ask you some questions like if you are married,working or still schooling.Reasons for going to visit Germany,They will ask you to talk on the conference you are going for and i must say here that you must have all the neccessary docs and do go there with 1000 notes for the visa fee.Hope to tell you more when we chat, Stay cool

(1) (Reply)

Check / Sweden Embassy And Statement Of Account / Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.